BJ motors? - Page 2 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Vendors & Tuners Discussion threads relating to Vendors or Tuners.

BJ motors?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 16th, 2017, 11:32 AM   #21

bespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 points
I believe a lot of his cars are consignment. The unrealistic prices are more a result of his clients overvaluing their cars. They've had a widebody cts-v for sale for over a year, nearly new, with a few engine upgrades. Asking price was in the 100s if I remember correctly. I'd say they'll be lucky to get $85k for it. Probably his client who built the car thinks it's worth too much.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 16th, 2017, 02:44 PM   #22
Suspended

IC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
What does BJ have to do with the Mfg engine issues ? He bought a new car. Seriously, shut the fuck up
Seriously, he told me he sold his last ACR(2016) because he didnt want to live with the thought that his engine might explode one day and he also said he did not think they would not keep their value after the hoopla of them went away.
Sooooo fuck you as you obviously dont know the whole story, jerk-off

Old September 16th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #23
Suspended

IC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 pointsIC Prey is not afraid of bears with 6958 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
Seriously ? I'm willing to bet you don't know the details
Are you Dave Ts mouthpiece or Bernies nutswinger ? FACT his BJ car was not right and Dave had to spend HIS TIME getting it right! If Dave did not mind doing it fine but it just speaks volumes that most used car dealers are shysters.

Old September 16th, 2017, 02:53 PM   #24
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJon View Post
But asking 100K in the classifieds for a 2014 GTS that's been for sale for how many years now is a great deal. Check.
Its a good deal and if it sells it sells..Sorry not the high roller like you,lol

uote:
Originally Posted by IC Prey
Why are you selling? Whats next? KC

It sold last night to a local guy in Jersey. Getting out of Vipers while the demand is there, paid 129K (with trade in on TA) and got 128K a year later so no complaints. Had it a year. Great one dimensional car but after the novelty wears off I'd rather be in something less likely to grenade. I think there is something inherently wrong with these motors. I also firmly believe they will never appreciate and since they have made about 1000-1200 ACR's (?) over the last two years there will be a shit ton out there when people like me get tired of them in a couple years.

I think I want to try a McLaren next. Over the summer. Maybe. Peace.
__Checkmate!________________

Old September 16th, 2017, 03:43 PM   #25

Geronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 pointsGeronimo is not afraid of bears with 9142 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Snake View Post
Having said that, most any used car dealer will have a flaw or two. Kind of comes with the territory.
Absolutely. And it seems most get excited and don't bother to properly look a car over. Then bitch about it on a public forum.

Old September 17th, 2017, 05:59 AM   #26

plumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164854 points
And buying a highly modified car is always risky. Nothing close to buying a stock car. It is always going to be tough. Buyer beware but apparently BJ is supposed to warranty it to make icpray happy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in