Arizona/Nevada Viper shops - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Vendors & Tuners Discussion threads relating to Vendors or Tuners.

Arizona/Nevada Viper shops

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old April 11th, 2016, 07:07 PM   #1
n00b

dalerayross1@yahoo.com is unremarkable with 10 points

Hi guys, relocating in a couple months to Lake Havasu, AZ, and would appreciate any advice on good Viper shops in the area. Saw the thread on Cordes, but it didn't mention an address. Has anyone worked with Anderson Dodge in Havasu? They claim to have a Viper tech at $125 labor...Will likely have a trailer as I see Chuckwalla Valley is nearby as well so Phoenix or Vegas are possibilities. Any feedback on that track, or will I just be heading to Laguna Seca or Infinion?? Thanks
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 11th, 2016, 07:36 PM   #2

kvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 pointskvip is not afraid of bears with 2684 points
Eddie Martin @ Airpark Dodge in Scottsdale works on my car. He also gives track support to a couple of the local guys. What are you driving?

Do you ever run with NASA? They are having an event @ Cal Speedway next month, I might try and bring out the beast for the race.

Old April 11th, 2016, 07:43 PM   #3
n00b

dalerayross1@yahoo.com is unremarkable with 10 points
Thanks kvip for quick answer....figured there would be good techs in either Phoenix or Vegas...have an 09 ACR and have been running at VIR or Watkins Glen a few times a year from my home in VA with NASA, CHIN, TRACKDAZE, etc...can't see next month, need to move and will be physically living in DC tin Nov, sooo, will have to settle for the 80F track days in Jan...has Thermal in Palm Springs opened up to track days? Looked kinda boring. Is Cal Speedway the NASCAR track in Fontana in some sort of roval configuration?

Old April 13th, 2016, 12:48 PM   #4

jslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10934 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Will likely have a trailer as I see Chuckwalla Valley is nearby as well so Phoenix or Vegas are possibilities. Any feedback on that track, or will I just be heading to Laguna Seca or Infinion?? Thanks
Chuckwalla is a fun track, in my opinion, although I am not an advanced group driver and only tracking an S2000. You would get some better input from track guys with Vipers in the AZ or SoCal forum on the VOA forum. They just had a big event there. The owner of Chuckwalla runs track days open to non-members several times a year listed under the organizer name STAR CarSports here Automotive Events - Chuckwalla Valley Raceway ) in addition to events run by NASA and ProAutosports, PCA, and Speedventures there. A positive about the owner's events is that there are not many cars and there is a session every hour except for lunch.

You can also get on the track at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch as a non-member with the Las Vegas Porsche club several times a year. I like that track; but, many Viper guys think that it is too tight, not enough high speed in the typically run configuration that the PCA uses.

You can also try out Buttonwillow and Willow Springs in CA if you want some variety. Of course, Laguna Seca is great; but, it has various levels of noise restrictions, depending on the event

Last edited by jslimm; April 13th, 2016 at 02:21 PM.

Old May 1st, 2016, 01:33 AM   #5
Enthusiast

GENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 pointsGENERAL WHISKEY DICK is The Man with 2188 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvip View Post
Eddie Martin @ Airpark Dodge in Scottsdale works on my car. He also gives track support to a couple of the local guys. What are you driving?

Do you ever run with NASA? They are having an event @ Cal Speedway next month, I might try and bring out the beast for the race.
I know I'm 20 days late to this post, but Eddie is the real deal. He is the only Tech I would ever let touch my car! He gives great track support and he helps install mods also. He would certainly be worth the drive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in