Viper shop or vender in Fort Worth, Tx. - Page 2 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Vendors & Tuners Discussion threads relating to Vendors or Tuners.

Viper shop or vender in Fort Worth, Tx.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 27th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #21

coupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 pointscoupe is not afraid of bears with 27086 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTSHOT
I would be happy to meet you anytime. I am a retired Disabled Veteran and I live in the Saginaw-Keller area. Thanx, David
Thanks for your service David. Several of us would be glad to help out and as you've witnessed, some are already in your area!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #22
Enthusiast

TheCalvo is kissing alot of ass around here with 486 pointsTheCalvo is kissing alot of ass around here with 486 pointsTheCalvo is kissing alot of ass around here with 486 pointsTheCalvo is kissing alot of ass around here with 486 pointsTheCalvo is kissing alot of ass around here with 486 points
As alky stated Dynosaur are great people with great customer service. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to send my car there.

Old October 20th, 2014, 11:43 PM   #23
n00b

Viperguy975 is well liked with 160 pointsViperguy975 is well liked with 160 points
Another plug for Dynosaur. Ross Baird is the owner and he is an honest man. He is a rare breed who seems to stand out among a crowd of dishonest shops who steal from their clients.

Texas Track Works was mentioned and the owners Kyle and Forrest are both great individuals. Again, honest and fair guys. If it were me - I would consider Dynosaur if you are looking to establish a relationship with a shop to do longer term projects on your viper. The guys @ TTW are certainly capable - but Ross has more experience working on your platform.

Old October 22nd, 2014, 08:44 AM   #24
Enthusiast

Unorthodox hangs with the Hiddens with 583 pointsUnorthodox hangs with the Hiddens with 583 pointsUnorthodox hangs with the Hiddens with 583 pointsUnorthodox hangs with the Hiddens with 583 pointsUnorthodox hangs with the Hiddens with 583 pointsUnorthodox hangs with the Hiddens with 583 points
Dynosaur. Ross is top notch as others have mentioned.

Michael
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in