Steve Prescott/Vipair-could I get my money and parts back? - Page 6 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Vendors & Tuners Discussion threads relating to Vendors or Tuners.

Steve Prescott/Vipair-could I get my money and parts back?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old April 3rd, 2014, 10:13 PM   #101
Enthusiast

GTLaser is definately a better person than you are with 374 pointsGTLaser is definately a better person than you are with 374 pointsGTLaser is definately a better person than you are with 374 pointsGTLaser is definately a better person than you are with 374 points
Was told over a month ago I would get the rest of the money I sent him, thru Paypal other part was from AMEX and thank god I didn't fall for his BS about wanting all in Paypal form, but still nothing and he is not answering my attempts to contact him.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Steve Charles Prescott VIPair legal action/police charges?
Old October 20th, 2015, 01:20 PM   #102
n00b

stonesapphire is a B-Teamer with 60 points
Steve Charles Prescott VIPair legal action/police charges?

! I have had no problem getting him to contact me, once I posted all his personal info on here to help others ripped off by him. He calls me incessantly and has emailed me under another false name 'Gerry Waterlake' or some such, he also posts on here under same name fake account.

And also under other fake names. The police have told me to document all his insane harassment to make a case for criminal harassment against him, including any posts of his here.

He calls from a Blocked number, as if that will somehow not be tied to him and he won't be help criminally responsible. I will be acting as Process Server in Canada for those with a Civil Suit against him. If you are interested in joining this joint action lawsuit, contact me or have your lawyers contact each other, then me.

For criminal charges against him (fraud, tax evasion, possible money laundering, mail fraud, harassment, etc) contact the Sonoma County court where Santa Rosa jurisdiction falls under.
(707) 565-2511, 2796 Ventura Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Then contact RCMP in St Albert, Alberta for Canadian police who will cooperate with American police, even though there may be no Canadian charges. phone: (780) 458-4300

Steve has residences in both places. He does not have American citizenship, but that won't matter if he gets charged.

His Canadian place of business is called Transglobal Communications, located in Edmonton's south side, past Ellerslie Road. It is a couple rented office rooms upstairs from a Storage business.

Old October 21st, 2015, 10:06 PM   #103
Landscaping Professional

GTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 62250 points
The above post is rep worthy!!!!

Old October 21st, 2015, 10:09 PM   #104

dave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 points
Does this hurt or help the value of tonys vipair in the classifieds?

Old October 21st, 2015, 10:12 PM   #105
Suspended

BlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 FGT View Post
Does this hurt or help the value of tonys vipair in the classifieds?
I say help. Look what happened to the Delorean values after John was locked up?

Old April 27th, 2016, 12:33 AM   #106
n00b

stonesapphire is a B-Teamer with 60 points
If anyone here wants to pursue legal action against Steve Prescott, the civil statute of limitations in the province is 2 yrs. So u must either stop complaining about it or do something. Contact me on him for more info if u want.

But either pursue Civil or Criminal charges or stop complaining, because it'll be too late.
Theres no statute of limitations on Criminal Charges in Alberta. The charges will be Indictable (not Summary offence). But the Crown will need victims (i.e. complainants/witnesses), which ppl need to step up and follow up on instead of just generalizing/whining.

The charges will be: Fraud, mail fraud, tax evasion, living off the means of, possibly possession of property obtained thru criminal means, conspiracy to commit fraud

Since he lives in St Albert, the RCMP can be the ones to prosecute (not Edmonton Police)
(780) 458-4300
You could try Criminal charges in Sonoma County (since he also lives in Santa Rosa) but since he's not there atm, it seems pointless.

Seeing his big Santa Rosa place, I can tell you he's laughing at all you guys who helped pay for his big place as he ripped you off and you did nothing about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Vendors & Tuners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in