So, how is it going these days in the Viper world? - Page 4 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

So, how is it going these days in the Viper world?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 26th, 2014, 06:31 AM   #61

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Send a message via AIM to MTGTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas View Post

Chrysler's "concerns" were about mixing profit and nonprofit businesses. When the author (who even stated in the letter he wrote on behalf of others) was contacted immediately afterwards, he told the club that they were seeking clarification - mainly as they felt that they could not send a non-profit check to a for-profit company. The letter also contained a couple outright lies, one of which was that the "separation" between profit and non-profit had been discussed during those meetings. The fact is that Pietro Gorlier specifically forbid discussing ANYTHING VPA related in those meetings - happy to quote him as well if you like: "Please note that we would like to limit the scope of this meeting to issues pertaining only to the Viper Club..." "Our governance procedures require a clear separation between discussion with a Not-for-Profit entity such as the VCA and discussions with business partners such as VPA."
LMFAO, the for profit company was suppose to be sending checks TO the non profit not the other way around. But, we know that never happened. VPA, "where 100% profits go to VCA" (after your pockets are lined) We know no check was ever cut from VPA to VCA. (Prove me wrong)

Quote:
Now make sure you carefully note that last part and the words "discussion/discussions". This was written less than a month before the Chrysler letter and made NO mention of any sort of separation inside the club, but instead stipulated that only discussions needed to remain separate. Do you honestly think the club would have ignored even a simple "heads up" that it needed to separate the actual businesses more clearly? Of course not. So contrary to what that letter stated, VPA was never brought up even once nor one single comment made about any separation. Ask the Chrysler attorney that was there for the duration of that last meeting.
Yes I do, because you and Lee were the point people and we know what kind of people you are. We saw letters from both you and Lee on the situation.

Quote:
The only reason I was in that meeting was to answer VCA operational questions based on my lengthy experience with them. Who else knew how COOL memberships were processed and which division inside Chrysler handled them? Who else knew the trademark use policies inside and out? Who else knew the VCA advertising policies and how Chrysler's trademarks were even protected in those agreements? I made no decisions and only spoke when asked to do so in that meeting. Likewise, when Chrysler wanted follow ups on the bylaws, who had the latest version on file? When they wanted to see the advertising agreement with a Viper parts vendor against which they have a legal injunction, who had that on file? It had nothing to do with making club decisions, but simply filling an admin role. Isn't it curious how that letter came out only after Ralph Gilles attended that meeting? Ask Dan Everts how he acted in that meeting - or anybody else that was there. Chrysler won't comment I am sure and the VCA will probably plead the fifth so as not to tick off a key relationship for the club. My dream is that Chrysler recorded that meeting (cameras were in the room) and that it gets played someday. Man oh man, was it an eye opener.

This is complete bullshit, you were on this forum stating you don't know the inner workings of the VCA in another thread as you were "out of the loop". (should I go and quote your posts?) Meanwhile, you are in meetings with Chrylser as an "expert witness" on the VCA. If the the VPA wasn't being discussed (as you keep lying about), you had no reason to be there. Fact is you and Lee got scared when he got called to the principals office and you went with him to twist, manipulate, and lie about the situation. THEN you tried to cover it all up with your letter to VCA AFTER the meetings. You were not apart of the VCA as you claim and had no business writing anyone letters.

Quote:

First, not sure how I am somehow responsible. Second, so it's not the ethical concerns that are a problem - it's whoever ratted them out? Interesting.
You are responsible because you cried like a little bitch about it. NOBODY had ethical concerns about it except for you.

You having any kind of ethical concerns with anything is downright comical.
2010 ACR-X #26
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #62
Deceased Dec 25, 2016 Rest in Peace

Whitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139807 points
Send a message via Yahoo to Whitebeard
Hi Kansas, I hope the family is well.

Old May 26th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #63

daytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 points
LOL
VOA question......

LOL
https://www.viperalley.com/forum/anyt...65978-lol.html

Old May 26th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #64
Enthusiast

TTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 points
Whoa, the slime bag is back? The Viperworld was doing so much better after you left and were no longer trying to destroy the VCA and Chrysler.

Well, you didn't destroy me though, nice try. Instead of having fun playing and competin with my friends I've been ALL BRAND ass kickin' and bought a TT GTS that shows your bay 1000bhp slug as it is slowboat. 've been teaching vettes (mostly) that they all NEED to buy a Viper if they want to get a podium position!

My website is doing very well since you cause me to start it. LOL.

It is too bad that YOU caused so many people to sell their Vipers and you reflected on Vipers so badly that a large umber of people sold their Vipers to get away from association with YOU> I nearly did the same, but got over the depression and bought another Viper TT GTS instead. You pissed me off being such a piece of shit. Your LIES are disgusting and I would be surprised if ANYONE believes anything you say now.

Interesting that EVERYONE speaks more truth than YOU? I sincerely hope you have stopped embarrassing us and sold your Viper shitbag.

Old May 26th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #65
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 points
Umm Ted, no bitterness or hard feelings? You might start a support group with Kansas.

Old May 26th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #66
Enthusiast

TTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 points
You really are quite the egomaniac thinking that Viper, SRT and VCA were only good because of YOU.

Everything was good BEFORE CHRIS/BC You did your best to destroy people, the Dodge/SRT CEO, the VCA and the Viper image.

It was too late by the time everyone realized that myself, Jon, Paul and several others were truth saying and your were the LIAR. You did well adding your slime to people's lives, you corrupted enough people that the VCA lost honor and integrity and actually tried to control who worked for Chrysler (same as Marvin did).

Start of your demise was your Ted, Paul and JonB laws that showed how insane you were to anyone that knew of the bylaws.

You and your "cronies" did serious damage to ALL Car Clubs and all organizations showing the world what a corrupt CEO could do to the world's largest Car Club. The damage you tried to do to Ralph showed everyone that HE was a Hero and had tried to save the VCA before 3 corrupt National Presidents sucked the VCA dry and stole from Chrysler.

Old May 26th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #67
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
Umm Ted, no bitterness or hard feelings? You might start a support group with Kansas.
Nah, I'm good. Figured that a couple paragraphs should be enough to answer his pages of BS. LOL

Old May 26th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #68

badmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTTed View Post
Whoa, the slime bag is back? The Viperworld was doing so much better after you left and were no longer trying to destroy the VCA and Chrysler.

Well, you didn't destroy me though, nice try. Instead of having fun playing and competin with my friends I've been ALL BRAND ass kickin' and bought a TT GTS that shows your bay 1000bhp slug as it is slowboat. 've been teaching vettes (mostly) that they all NEED to buy a Viper if they want to get a podium position!

My website is doing very well since you cause me to start it. LOL.

It is too bad that YOU caused so many people to sell their Vipers and you reflected on Vipers so badly that a large umber of people sold their Vipers to get away from association with YOU> I nearly did the same, but got over the depression and bought another Viper TT GTS instead. You pissed me off being such a piece of shit. Your LIES are disgusting and I would be surprised if ANYONE believes anything you say now.

Interesting that EVERYONE speaks more truth than YOU? I sincerely hope you have stopped embarrassing us and sold your Viper shitbag.

REP!!

Old May 26th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #69

daytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 pointsdaytonprowler is not afraid of bears with 4306 points
Looks like someone has been reading this thread. LOL

Chris Marshall Alley Post
------------------------------------------------------------------------

And looks like something got put in the trash. LOL

Viper Club of America Discussion Forums...

Don't worry it has all been copied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Free2go adds the Chris Marshall link again!

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...r-VOA-question...

Another VOA question...
Interesting thread in the Alley
: https://www.viperalley.com/forum/vipe...ing-these.html

I understand there are still hard feelings at VOA.. Randall's avatar in the Alley says "R.I.P. Viper Club of America". I don't believe that's taking the "high road" in my book. I think he should step down at VOA. He's clearly not happy enough with the new club.

Last edited by daytonprowler; May 26th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.

Old May 26th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #70

badmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 pointsbadmojo 666 is not afraid of bears with 36453 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonprowler View Post
Looks like someone has been reading this thread. LOL

Chris Marshall Alley Post
"Lastly, the Marshall's, in addition to their (paid for) service to the VCA over the years, have donated literally hundreds, if not thousands of hours to the VCA. While they are no longer involved with the VCA as of 12/31/13, we (as we have consistently stated) thank them for their service and support over the years."

this line is such a joke and should make everyone throw up. i dont care who "they" were or how much time and/or money someone donated to a cause. LIKE TTT SAID, THE MARSHALLS WERE INSTRUMENTAL IN DESTROYING PEOPLE, THE DODGE/SRT CEO, THE VCA AND THE VIPER IMAGE. it doesnt take much for a member to get moderated and banned at the VCA with a few harsh words, but if you destroy people, the Dodge/SRT CEO, the VCA and the Viper image and were a past president, you are still golden? screw that. every leader at the VCA has ZERO credibility with me until i see "BANNED" under both Marshalls avatars.

Old May 26th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #71
Enthusiast

I want to throw up.

Chris, the banned for life title you gave me became my choice after VCA membership became embarrassing to it's members and to Chrysler. How much did GM pay you?

Old May 26th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #72

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
You know, a man with the slightest bit of mental capacity would have simply let bygones be bygones and walked away for good.

It proves you are a brainless dolt by digging up things that don't matter, over half a year after they occurred.

Eventually most would have forgotten you are alive and you'd have been the butt of a random joke.

Instead, you come to 'tell your side of the story' but everyone knows you are full of shit anyway, thus doing nothing constructive.

Sage advice: shut the fuck up and fade into irrelevancy.

Better yet, if you'd have come here and said "Hey I fucked up, can we bury the hatchet" - perhaps people would have looked the other way. Granted, perhaps not on the alley, but still.

In the end, no one really gives a fuck that SRT licensed the Viper logo to Maurice to make fucking floor mats. You sound like an autistic adult that found a thesaurus struggling to communicate with an 8 year old.

Old May 26th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #73
Enthusiast

Viper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 points
First, Uncle Paul comes in and engages VA... Leaves without replying to most comments...

Now Kansas shows up for an appearance... Says he won't comment, but does... and now *crickets*

Is this a new trend?

So Who's the next contestant on As the Viper World turns?

Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen... place your bets...

Old May 26th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #74

TrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollercaust View Post
You know, a man with the slightest bit of mental capacity would have simply let bygones be bygones and walked away for good.

It proves you are a brainless dolt by digging up things that don't matter, over half a year after they occurred.

Eventually most would have forgotten you are alive and you'd have been the butt of a random joke.

Instead, you come to 'tell your side of the story' but everyone knows you are full of shit anyway, thus doing nothing constructive.

Sage advice: shut the fuck up and fade into irrelevancy.

Better yet, if you'd have come here and said "Hey I fucked up, can we bury the hatchet" - perhaps people would have looked the other way. Granted, perhaps not on the alley, but still.

In the end, no one really gives a fuck that SRT licensed the Viper logo to Maurice to make fucking floor mats. You sound like an autistic adult that found a thesaurus struggling to communicate with an 8 year old.
When you enlist the legal team of Johnnie Walker, Jack Daniels and Jose Cuervo, you're going to end up with some shit advice.....massive meltdown over an emotional holiday weekend
So sad he can't let go.

Last edited by TrackAire; May 26th, 2014 at 09:59 PM.

Old May 26th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #75

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackAire View Post
When you enlist the legal team of Johnnie Walker, Jack Daniels and Jose Cuervo, you're going to get end up with some shit advice.....massive meltdown over an emotional holiday weekend
So sad he can't let go.
The smartest of men know when they fucked up and know when to admit it.

Still pointing fingers after the dust settles and people have moved on, is just amazing.

Guess it shows why the Marshalls were unemployed.

Old May 26th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #76
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175646 points
I'm waiting for him to refute me and tell us about the wonderful jobs they all have because they are worth so much more than the VCA was paying.

Old May 26th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #77

99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110062 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
I'm waiting for him to refute me and tell us about the wonderful jobs they all have because they are worth so much more than the VCA was paying.
Would a Waffle House "Chef" qualify????

Maybe not.......

Old May 26th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #78

catwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27373 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RT10>S View Post
Would a Waffle House "Chef" qualify????

Maybe not.......
No, he was a bus boy at Red Lobster. Now you know the connection.

Old May 26th, 2014, 09:40 PM   #79

I worked with someone who was contractually obligated to be at the company for a set period of time.

She talked all the time about how many companies wanted to hire her for crazy salaries and she wished she could get out of her contract without penalties.

She was fired in September. It is now almost June and she is still without a job.

The biggest talkers are always the most full of shit.

Old May 26th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #80
Enthusiast

He got fired as a CEO. He was supposed to be impeached as the "power behind the puppet" and created more lies and corruption than ever in Viper History. Chris has completely overshadowed the New York president that only got his basement finished with the money he stole from the treasury ... What was his name again? Wasn't Marshall one of the ones that reinstated him back into the VCA soon after his lifetime ban? Yah, like Marvin said he was going do for me as soon as Marshall was no longer president ... Liars, thieves and Losers. Lee made BS "promises" as well. What a set ...

So the German national president Fredi as well as the other "Officers" decided that Chris, Mary, Marv and Lee are still "HONORARY" members??? Wow, what a contradiction.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in