Hope you kept your raffle tickets - Page 8 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Hope you kept your raffle tickets

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 14th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #141
BADVENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslimm View Post
LOL! Nothing proves anything. If you are paranoid and convinced "they" are out to get you, then having your tickets in hand means absolutely nothing. All this hyperventilating over not having tickets in hand will not convince Tony that his tickets were ever put in the barrel even if he gets a verification back that his tickets were issued. If someone pulls them from the barrel, he will just say that they were put in the barrel after the fact. The situation provides excellent entertainment value, though.
Entertainment for what?? For you? You don't know nothing about me . Didn't you come from the VCA site into OUR site like most of the rats are jumping the boat now? What's entertaining? That they were thieves running the VCA? We were just fine in here without the many that are running to be part of this place . 13 years ago we were the misfits and the VCA thought they were elite crowd . Well fuck them and fuck you , that's entertainment for me .. The scumbags that banned me from posting on a stupid site but where willing to take my money for membership . You really think I give a fuck about 300 or there raffle car? Hahahah I'm a sick individual that seen it all. I'm from New Yawk kid. Doesn't phase me but I'm telling everyone what a corrupt place the VCA has been .. To me seeing Chris Marshal and friends get knocked out is a pleasure . Not to long ago guys like you were swinging off Marshals balls making him like some Rock star... And now all these guys see the truth finally are running here? Funny how the hands got switched.. PJ and Smokin and all the names I left out, glad you guys created this place .. Now I have to hear Noobs telling YO how entertaining he is ... What a joke..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 14th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #142

shooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 points
^^^+rep^^^

Old September 14th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #143

jslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10793 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADVENOM View Post
Didn't you come from the VCA site into OUR site like most of the rats are jumping the boat now?
ummmmmm, nope, but, then again not an original big bad boy on this forum. You sure got me trembling. Almost wet my panties. Luckily they're crotchless.

Old September 14th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #144
BADVENOM

Listen no one is trying to get you scared but honestly fuck off...Im no internet warrior ....Just keep my name off your post..thanks twatsky

Old September 15th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #145
A Luxury Once Sampled...

Biggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 180240 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADVENOM View Post
Entertainment for what?? For you? You don't know nothing about me . Didn't you come from the VCA site into OUR site like most of the rats are jumping the boat now? What's entertaining? That they were thieves running the VCA? We were just fine in here without the many that are running to be part of this place . 13 years ago we were the misfits and the VCA thought they were elite crowd . Well fuck them and fuck you , that's entertainment for me .. The scumbags that banned me from posting on a stupid site but where willing to take my money for membership . You really think I give a fuck about 300 or there raffle car? Hahahah I'm a sick individual that seen it all. I'm from New Yawk kid. Doesn't phase me but I'm telling everyone what a corrupt place the VCA has been .. To me seeing Chris Marshal and friends get knocked out is a pleasure . Not to long ago guys like you were swinging off Marshals balls making him like some Rock star... And now all these guys see the truth finally are running here? Funny how the hands got switched.. PJ and Smokin and all the names I left out, glad you guys created this place .. Now I have to hear Noobs telling YO how entertaining he is ... What a joke..
"Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."

POW!!

Old September 15th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #146
BADVENOM

Originally Posted by Biggest View Post
"Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."

POW!!

For some reason I know you pictured me saying that

Old September 15th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #147
Big Dawg

Rocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 points

Oh, I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?' Guy's got a nice head of white hair, it's beautiful.

Old September 15th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #148

Ricketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 pointsRicketts is not afraid of bears with 12090 points
What a damn mess!!

Old October 9th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #149
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
Does any owner or Region know David Schaffer? Any news on his lucky raffle car? Anyone know if its still at Woodhouse Dodge?

Rule states "Winner must take delivery within 90 days of when the vehicle is complete.'' I bet the car has been built for more than 90 days.....

Tire winner DID get his tires......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
This past Friday, August 30, 2013, the tickets were drawn for the prizes in the most recent VCA raffle. The names associated with the tickets that were drawn were as follows:

1. David Greenleaf Ticket #527

2. David Schaffer Ticket # 1508

3. Mark Edwards Ticket # 1858

4. Keith Sitton Ticket # 2309

Unfortunately, after the tickets were drawn, the VCA learned that Mr. Greenleaf was ineligible to participate in this raffle. He has been contacted about the reasons for his ineligibility, has acknowledged that the VCA’s position is correct, and has graciously agreed to not claim entitlement to the car under the circumstances. We applaud Mr. Greenleaf for his professionalism in this regard.

Accordingly, and although there is no rule or precedent for how to proceed under such circumstances, the VCA BOD has unanimously agreed that the second place winner, David Schaffer , should be moved into first position and receive the 2013 SRT Viper. Congratulations to Mr. Schaffer !!

Correspondingly, Mr. Edwards , will receive the second place prize, and Mr. Sitton , will be awarded the third place prize.
Finally, with only three winners for four prizes, the VCA BOD also unanimously decided to draw another name for the fourth place prize. That name was drawn, and the winner of the fourth place prize is Mr Steve Loudin Ticket # 465 .

Congratulations to all the winners!

Lee Stubberfield, VCA President

WHY IS LEE STILL MAKING PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in