Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

2M views 3K replies 187 participants last post by  JonB~~~:<~ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
see attached.

discuss.

Attachments

#1,997 ·
Based on that letter, Chris thinks a lot more of Chris than anyone else thinks of Chris.

On the one hand, we have an extremely successful auto industry CEO who has hundreds of press articles written about him, interviews with magazines, who earns a very high salary and is credited with the design of some iconic cars - and who performed well enough to rise through the ranks to the very top.

On the other hand, we have a perpetual loser who only had a Viper in the first place because he hit the lottery in buying/selling matchbox cars and got very lucky. This guy didn't have a job and couldn't find a job, except one that he leveraged himself into through the only "important" role he ever had in life. And his performance in that role is about as bad as it could possibly be. Short of pulling a Bernie Madoff, I can't think how much worse a job a club steward could have done.

And we have the latter wanting to go toe-to-toe with the former? We can add horrible politician to the laundry list of horrible performances that have come out of this guy. His politicking isn't even junior varsity.

G
#2,001 ·
I recall back in the days when Y2K (Chris Marshall) banned me, all the VCA members where up his ass like he was a rock star . Boy did the tables turn on him. I don't wish nothing bad on anyone but he got what he deserved. Get this they nabbed me for my foul mouth. Hahahhaha that's how contractors talk you fuckin cunt heads .. It's all good . NY/CT don't need you guys. Suck on that Lee and Chris..

WAR your banned for life!!! Signed El Gorilla

#2,014 ·
Uh, Oh, I may be 'calling out BV, but here goes:

BADVENOM: I (and others) are BEGGING you to make a toll-free call to AMEX. Make a "Billing Dispute" as I noted in your raffle-thread. If YOU, who were wronged the worst, wont do it, who will?

Any Ticket Buyer can do a Credit Card Billing Dispute even after 60-90 days, since
1) the service /raffle was contracted to occur on 8/30/13.

2) You did NOT discover the unlicensed nature / illegal nature til Nebraska Shut Down and prevented the illegal raffle on 8/28/13 that you unknowingly bought/contracted tickets for.

3) AND THEY HAVE NO PROOF-OF-DELIVERY OF THE TICKETS as you have requested several times.

If I post a bunch of vulgar words about what they did to you, will you do it?!?!?! JonB

#2,013 ·
Ralph is obviously aware of the latest happenings, and it seems that they have completely and utterly not address his actual concerns.

1) The good old boys club
2) VPA not being what it was supposed to be

So what is the next step from SRT on this? Lee obviously just abused his position to exclude the people he thought were against his agenda, then appointed his buddies to roles to succeed him. That pretty much proves #1 is just as bad, or worse, than ever.

The Chris Marshall email posted here proves that both #1 and #2 are not going to change either.

Someone must know something. Looks like the letter from Chrysler actually elicited even more of the bad behavior from the club. So when is SRT/Chrysler pulling rights to use the logos and pulling support for VPA?

Can there be any doubt that Chris/Lee/Bob/Marv have run the club into the ground and "it's over, Johnny"??? Why the delay?

G
#2,017 ·
Jon B my name is Tony ;) I will call today ... As for what happens to the VCA ?? If everyone agrees don't join it ... Just let it die.. That's the best way to get even . Will set up a new club with new officers that we all will vote in.. Forget the VCA. That's done with ..The Viperalley was created because of them .. Lets hurt them the most $$$$$ don't join the VCA!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.