Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom - Page 77 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1521

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Send a message via AIM to MTGTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Look it - a logical explanation is gonna tank a perfectly good lawsuit. Stop it.
So the name on the vca renewal payment was different than the name on tee raffle ticket purchase made minutes apart?

Last edited by MTGTS; September 7th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 7th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #1522

SRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Look it - a logical explanation is gonna tank a perfectly good lawsuit. Stop it.
That's true (and it's true people are very quick to cry "burn them!" lately), BUT, isn't one of the laws of a raffle that tickets must be delivered prior to the drawing?

It's all very well to have a "legit" drawing, but if people don't get their tickets, what assurance do they have that they were in fact entered in the drawing?

Tony is quick to get angry, but it's still the VCA's fault, isn't it? Not only for holding an (apparently) illegal raffle, but also not conforming to standard laws that apply to raffles to prevent exactly this type of thing.

Old September 7th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #1523
Diamond Supporter

-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points-RUNNR is not afraid of bears with 8197 points
Yes MTGTS, when you renew, name and address information is retrieved from the database of what we already have since the only thing we require is the CC number.

When raffle tickets were purchased, we made them enter their full info.

The VCA database has him listed as one name at one address, while he entered a different name and different address for the raffle. Due to privacy issues (yes, I take them serious) I will not post the exact info of names/addresses.

Old September 7th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #1524

TowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_t1 View Post
I agree with you Janni. Instead of going after the club, I would be more interested in seeing specific individuals have to answer. Here's my worthless .02 cents on it.
People are tired of waiting. They (we) all want this shit done already. Lee, Dan, Chris, Mary, and the 2 idiots that wrote letters attempting to fuck Ralph over need to be gone, with no ties left to anything VCA or VPoA related. No magazine, no VOI, nothing The sooner they are gone, and elections started to replace the National Officers and BoD, the better.

As someone else said, everything VPA needs to be accounted for and put under lock and key.

People then would see some movement and might feel like positive steps have been taken to address the problems. "We are working on it" statements are not going to cut it anymore. These fucks have been lying to members with such arrogance, and laughing their asses off while doing so, that (I'm speaking for myself here) it's time to see people go down, and go down hard.

Now, none of what I just said is directed against you. We all saw what happened when you (and your running mates) stepped up to run for National Office. Hopefully, y'all can save it, and repair the damage done the club, it's members, and SRT.

btw,I would be interested in seeing where all of the ORECA parts that were given to VPA have ended up. A bad rumor has it that a lot of those parts were given to various cronies as "gifts". That stuff for sure has historic worth.
Great minds must think alike. lol
I just posted a shorter, more censored version of this to Randall on the VCA forums.
Plan, replace and move forward as quickly as possible, but cut ties, ban, prosecute all of the names above RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!! And none of the bullshit that Maurice sent out (I still can't believe he signed his name to that) with some easy-off, complete BS about thanking Lee and how his job is going to require are lot of work so he's stepping down. That honestly pissed me off more than I ever thought I could be pissed off about Lee being gone. It should have said, "Lee has been removed, effective immediately, and will no longer be allowed to have ANY contact or affiliation with ANYTHING even related to the VCA or VPA".

Old September 7th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #1525

Newport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 points
Deleted

Last edited by Newport Viper; September 9th, 2013 at 12:25 AM.

Old September 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #1526

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by -RUNNR View Post

The VCA database has him listed as one name at one address, while he entered a different name and different address for the raffle. Due to privacy issues (yes, I take them serious) I will not post the exact info of names/addresses.
Understandable, glad you figured it out although I don't think Badvenom is still very happy with how things are being handled.

Old September 8th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #1527

jslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10743 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by -RUNNR View Post
Yes MTGTS, when you renew, name and address information is retrieved from the database of what we already have since the only thing we require is the CC number.

When raffle tickets were purchased, we made them enter their full info.

Finally, we have an initial insight into how the conspiracy to screw over Tony was undertaken. The next thing is to find out exactly who pocketed the money.

Old September 8th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1528
JT
STALKED

JT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 points
Quote:
I agree with you Janni. Instead of going after the club, I would be more interested in seeing specific individuals have to answer. Here's my worthless .02 cents on it.
People are tired of waiting. They (we) all want this shit done already. Lee, Dan, Chris, Mary, and the 2 idiots that wrote letters attempting to fuck Ralph over need to be gone, with no ties left to anything VCA or VPoA related. No magazine, no VOI, nothing The sooner they are gone, and elections started to replace the National Officers and BoD, the better.

As someone else said, everything VPA needs to be accounted for and put under lock and key.

People then would see some movement and might feel like positive steps have been taken to address the problems. "We are working on it" statements are not going to cut it anymore. These fucks have been lying to members with such arrogance, and laughing their asses off while doing so, that (I'm speaking for myself here) it's time to see people go down, and go down hard.

Now, none of what I just said is directed against you. We all saw what happened when you (and your running mates) stepped up to run for National Office. Hopefully, y'all can save it, and repair the damage done the club, it's members, and SRT.

btw,I would be interested in seeing where all of the ORECA parts that were given to VPA have ended up. A bad rumor has it that a lot of those parts were given to various cronies as "gifts". That stuff for sure has historic worth.
Thanks for getting this back on track.

Old September 8th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1529

TrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 points
Quote:

100% agree with you regarding the ORECA parts and all parts for that matter. Anytime there is anything "fishy" in an organization that deals with parts, an inventory count from an outside source needs to be done immediately.

Here is the part that nobody has brought up yet. Do you honestly think that there aren't some Chrysler employees involved in the VPA, CM, Lee situation we are dealing with?
What large corporation sells and or gives parts and equipment away without inventory lists, invoices, etc? Why and how is Herb Helbig (the Grailkeeper) involved in this and why was the VCA then and now the VPA paying him?? There probably is a reason that Chrysler hasn't hit them harder and sooner. If this goes further, a major embarrassment to Chrysler might come up. And the way big organizations often work, the guy in power today who knows his "old" co-worker that may have made some "mistakes" is often asked to help a old friend out and cover it up or make it go away. That happens a lot....it only becomes an issue if it comes to a head. Now that new guy in power is just as guilty as his "old" co-worker and often tries to save his bacon.

Chrysler would probably prefer this to just fade away quickly with no investigation because what could be brought up would be very ugly. Think about a company going bankrupt, getting government bailout money and yet management is giving away stuff for personal gain that really is owned by the US Government. It takes two to make a deal.....

George

Old September 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1530
Enthusiast

Viper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackAire View Post

Below are the links on the VCA website in case they go bye-bye:

Michigan Articles of Incorporation
docs.google.com/file/d/0B6y0...it?usp=sharing

2012 Michigan Annual Report

2010 Annual Report

2011 Annual Report - Kansas

2012 Annual Report - Kansas

2012 Corrected Report - Kansas

Kansas Foreign Corporation Application
docs.google.com/file/d/0B6y0...it?usp=s

George
Seems like they all went POOF to me

hope you made copies...

Old September 8th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1531

TrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9417 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Girl View Post
Seems like they all went POOF to me

hope you made copies...
From what I saw, they are still up but the thread was in the "Sneaky Pete's Place" forum, not where all the other VCA vs BOD discussion is at.

Kudo's to the mods for leaving it up.

George

Old September 9th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #1532
Deceased Dec 25, 2016 Rest in Peace

Whitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139666 points
Send a message via Yahoo to Whitebeard
By placing there it limits how much news gets seen. I can't access it so anyone without correct permissions can't as well. Publicity helps push the envelope at times.

After discussion, VA moved it to a thread that is open to all without an account.

Personally I want this brought to a conclusion that benefits the members. They are the ones getting half-shafted by not being able to 'see' what is going on in a car club.

Old September 9th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #1533
Enthusiast

Viper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 pointsViper Girl is The Man with 1816 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackAire View Post
From what I saw, they are still up but the thread was in the "Sneaky Pete's Place" forum, not where all the other VCA vs BOD discussion is at.

Kudo's to the mods for leaving it up.

George
You're right... I was able to open the doc's from the VCA thread. For some reason the ones on VA wouldn't open for me.
Thanks

Old September 9th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #1534

Still no resignation letter from Lee, is anything actually changing? Doubtful

Old September 9th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #1535
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 points
Still no freedom for JonB. Anyone have a link to an anonymous posting of the BOD recording where Stubby sounded drunk? This has been given a reasonable time, with no result.

And Stubby hasn't really stepped down yet.

Last edited by sundiego; September 9th, 2013 at 10:56 AM.

Old September 9th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
Still no freedom for JonB. Anyone have a link to an anonymous posting of the BOD recording where Stubby sounded drunk? This has been given a reasonable time, with no result.
I will ask for it again

Old September 9th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #1537

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
Thats a lot of paper to shred

Old September 9th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1538
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175596 points
19 days since the Letter of Doom was publicized and the only action was freeing up the moderation at the VCA, which they had to do or all their members would have to get their info here.. Everyone still in power, and Jon B still suspended. After how many conference calls?

Just wait. Be patient. these things take time. Translation: Maybe it will blow over. Maybe we can just make Stubby the scape goat and I keep my position, and I'm one spot closer to president. Maybe I can get a real job before my family gets kicked off the gravy train.

Old September 9th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1539
VCA Medal of Honor winner

Jax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 points
It is just hard to believe that the stone-walling continues! How about a follow up from Maurice? Will anyone ever be able to rely on anything said by those clowns as truthful? This total silence is effectively just saying GFY. They are still in control and it looks like they might be trying to ride this out. The pertinent threads are getting less and less attention. Those Board members that have recently found religion need to force some issues into the open. This could end up be a once in a viper time opportunity that gets lost in the shuffle.

Old September 9th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1540

JohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
19 days since the Letter of Doom was publicized and the only action was freeing up the moderation at the VCA, which they had to do or all their members would have to get their info here.. Everyone still in power, and Jon B still suspended. After how many conference calls?

Just wait. Be patient. these things take time. Translation: Maybe it will blow over. Maybe we can just make Stubby the scape goat and I keep my position, and I'm one spot closer to president. Maybe I can get a real job before my family gets kicked off the gravy train.
If this was a profit corp the POS would have been gone. Someone should notify the IRS labeling the VCA as a nonprofit tea party organization. Regardless nothing has change therefore VCA will fail to exist in 2 years just like the Viper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in