Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

2M views 3K replies 187 participants last post by  JonB~~~:<~ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
see attached.

discuss.

Attachments

#57 ·
I used to love the VCA and especially the Ohio branch of the VCA but that all changed when the national VCA - read the established windbreaker mis-leadership - banned me and told the Ohio branch to make me resign or be "removed" and the Ohio VCA president did not stick up for a member - me. The national VCA at the time was sponsored by Dodge (Chrysler) and for the first time in 70 years members of my family stopped buying Chrysler vehicles because of how the VCA treated me.

Viper Alley would be a much better site business wise for Chrysler to have representing the VCA. The politics of the national VCA makes me and many others sick and ruins the reputation of Viper owners in the eyes of the general public.

Reactions: beer_man
#10 ·
probably not even necessary.

This does appear to be the smoking gun that had been lacking and that the "leaders" had been denying for quite a long time now.

I've pretty much never seen this strongly worded letter coming out of a company this large - and it's VERY damning.

IMO anyone mentioned in this letter has ZERO credibility with Chrysler at this point and should not be afforded any niceties from anyone in the VCA considering how dishonest they have been.

#14 · (Edited)
The Marshall family income of 200K+ from a 3,000 member club had me scratching my head. Hopefully they will get jobs, and let the club be run by volunteers, and the VPA by an independent employee(s). Even if it isn't done as well, there won't be a conflict of interest, and overhead will be way lower.

The Marshalls are busy right now updating their resumes. They are nice people, but just bought in to their Viper club entitlement.

P.S. Free Jon B. Even if he can be a jerk. Particularly on a Monday morning.

#18 ·
Not surprised about this letter. The best car clubs I've been a part of were free. Forums generate revenue by selling ad space, no need to charge members to join. I did pretty well with LS1Tech, and it never cost members a cent.

Reactions: BlackSnake99
This post has been deleted
#19 ·
About fucking time Chrysler boys got smart and told the VCA to fuck off.

Out with the VCA its been bat shit from about 2003. I will never forget how smug the VCA members were to me when I was a new member. It's one thing to give a good natured noob bash, its something else to be so smug that they act like they own the fucking world.

#2,857 ·
I'm (not glad) to see that someone else got screwed on their Monroney reprint.

I was assured by Lee that he would do whatever it took to get mine reprinted by factory.

I lost mine and just about every last thing I owned due to Hurricane Ike while I was attending VOI X.

It's a tough pill to swallow coming home from a VOI and having your house, boat, 3 cars and business along with every last thing you own GONE.

Lucky for me I had my snake with me and didn't lose that.

Ever since Lee and the VCA spit in my face the way they did (after they said they would do whatever it takes + took my $) I have never driven my car once.

There it sits in the garage with 2 inches of dust on it.

That's how pissed off I am @ the VCA.

Hopefully Ralph or someone high up at SRT reads this thread and helps me out.

Bums me out big time that I lost the Monroney being that I'm the first and only owner of my ACR.

G
#35 ·
Chris Marshal has banned me for life... How shit turns around.... I love it..I hope they hear this because for a long time i wanted to make waves for those fucken thieves...All of them. We had one guy running our NY Club back in the days..He would take his buddies out to dinners and gatherings without telling all the members about it..I'm there paying my yearly fees and dickwads are feasting on our money. How nice is that..Fuck them...Hope Ralph and the boys drop the hammer and get rid of the shit...Chrysler doesn't need clubs or any other bullshit...The viper will always be there strong as ever...

#39 ·
This was Lee Stubberfields response that he sent out to the VCA BOD in response to this letter from Chrysler.

All,

Suggest everyone take a step back and read the letter thoroughly. It's a carefully worded letter and when you get to the bottom you can see what our assignment is. See way below. So we will get on the phone with them and see what they want us to do. We may not have explained this issue well enough. There are separations in place between the two, and they may not understand we have always had a management company doing the membership piece. It's obvious other clubs have the same situation. The only other disturbing item refers to damaging material coming directly from the NBO. I do not know what they mean by that but we will find out. It's also interesting that they do not seem to know that a "rift" had developed. Any member of this board is certainly aware there was an issue. The letter was sent only to National Officers and it came by email today. The distribution was limited to National Officers as they obviously wanted to further communicate and resolve these issues. I'm sure they did not intend for it to go further than that. I would urge you all to keep it confidential and let us get to the bottom of whatever it is they want. We have a great reboot going here with the corporation. Let's not screw it up by having this get into the general circulation of the club until we know what the deal is. They did not intend to make this a public letter and I'm sure they won't like it if it gets out. If you truly care about the club, then let us work this out without spreading dissent or embarrassing Chrysler by letting their private communications go public.

Lee

#138 · (Edited)
This was Lee Stubberfields response that he sent out to the VCA BOD in response to this letter from Chrysler.

All,

Suggest everyone take a step back and read the letter thoroughly. It's a carefully worded letter and when you get to the bottom you can see what our assignment is. See way below. So we will get on the phone with them and see what they want us to do. We may not have explained this issue well enough. There are separations in place between the two, and they may not understand we have always had a management company doing the membership piece. It's obvious other clubs have the same situation. The only other disturbing item refers to damaging material coming directly from the NBO. I do not know what they mean by that but we will find out. It's also interesting that they do not seem to know that a "rift" had developed. Any member of this board is certainly aware there was an issue. The letter was sent only to National Officers and it came by email today. The distribution was limited to National Officers as they obviously wanted to further communicate and resolve these issues. I'm sure they did not intend for it to go further than that. I would urge you all to keep it confidential and let us get to the bottom of whatever it is they want. We have a great reboot going here with the corporation. [B]Let's not screw it up by having this get into the general circulation of the club until we know what the deal is[/B]. They did not intend to make this a public letter and I'm sure they won't like it if it gets out. If you truly care about the club, then let us work this out without spreading dissent or embarrassing Chrysler by letting their private communications go public.

Lee
Lee you arrogent prick...you can't stop it. I figured you might have finally started to understand what happens when you piss the wrong people off. You can't just threaten people without consequence. You and Cash to CM (otherwise known as Coast to Coast Management) were finally tripped up by your arrogence. Enjoy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.