Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom - Page 65 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)

Old August 31st, 2013, 05:33 PM   #1281

dave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollercaust View Post
And more importantly, who the hell is going to want to stand up to deal with the potential disaster they left behind.
Shitcanit. Walk away.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 31st, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1282

Newport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 points
They ( all who had hands in cookie jar or fucked it up with SRT) should be banned and thrown out of the club immediately. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Rules are rules on banning right??

It's a CAR CLUB it can be put on FUCKING HOLD until it's fixed.

Old August 31st, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1283

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
So now, this all is making more sense.

VCA bans JonB, (for possibly legitimate reasons, if anything it should have been handled better - IMHO taking things into "real life" is bullshit, but I don't know the full story)

After the term is up, VCA extends the ban.

JonB (I assume he is the one referenced in the letter about Ralph) reaches out to Ralph, suggesting improprieties with the VPA, vendors, and the VCA. Ralph sides with JonB, because - he is right. The VCA could be abusing its relationship with the VPA and pushing legitimate vendors out.

Ralph starts looking into the issue a bit more, because hey he is Ralph and can.

VPA/VCA starts getting their panties in a wad and starts firing off letters to Sergio about Ralph. Accusing him of terrible deeds. All of this to protect the Marshalls, VPA, and VCA intermingled cash interests.

Sergio forwards letters to Ralph. SRT pulls all VCA affiliation from the driveSRT.com site.

All boils over in the final letter from Chrysler. Chrysler realizes the possible shenanigans which the VPA/VCA are pulling, abusing their relationship with SRT to gain a price advantage and - with that - force other vendors (who are also SRT customers) out of the market.

Is this pretty much it, in summation?

Old August 31st, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1284

Newport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6666 View Post
Shitcanit. Walk away.
Dissolution Article XI

http://www.viperclub.org/members/vcabylaws.pdf

Not a bad idea. Start over.

Old August 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1285
Big Dawg

Rocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 points
Please stay on topic. Off Topic comments will be deleted. Please keep all those kind of comments in AG.

Old August 31st, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1286

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
Is there anything prohibiting Chrysler from yanking its sales agreement with VPA?

Old August 31st, 2013, 11:17 PM   #1287

jslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
Everyone remember the part in the Chrysler letter where Chrysler references the VCA National Business Office as criticizing and slandering Chrysler Management?? This was written by a Director at Large of the VCA. This gentleman is also the person that owns the warehouse where the VPA stores their inventory and receives $5k/mo in rent.
Just for clarification, was the writer a member of the BOD when he wrote the letter? He isn't listed as one today. If he was an officer, then he certainly could be assumed by Chrysler to be speaking on behalf of the VCA which is the way it was slanted.

Old September 1st, 2013, 12:42 AM   #1288

LifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 points
My opinion...The guys at the top and a few others...Lee, Marv, Bob Carroll and Chris all have the goods on each other. I'm sure Chris doesn't want JonB on the VCA site...that affects his bottom line. Chris has many posts on this site stating that JonB isn't a competitor, but we know that's bullshit.

Things are moving slow because they can't just resign...any honest folks coming in behind them will find out 'the goods' and may contact the proper authorities...that's why lawyers are involved...none of these guys wants lawyers looking into the club's business. My opinion is that they are all complicit in covering up 'the goods'. They will do anything to keep a 'Discovery' from being done.

Discovery -

Quote:
A category of procedural devices employed by a party to a civil or criminal action, prior to trial, to require the adverse party to disclose information that is essential for the preparation of the requesting party's case and that the other party alone knows or possesses.

Old September 1st, 2013, 06:26 AM   #1289
Your Humble Servant

Hog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 pointsHog Whisperer is not afraid of bears with 24153 points
Just a comment this morning before I head out to shoot and kill some of God's defenseless (albeit tasty) creatures (opening day of dove season today in Tejas)....

If it is true that this alleged 2nd letter accusing Ralph of soliciting bribes, sent anonymously if I understand correctly, was sent? The wrecking ball needs to fall at the knees of the VCA, not just the very top. That is complete and utter B.S. and may have caused irreparable damage in terms of any chance of reconciliation between Chrysler and the VCA. Serious bad juju........

Old September 1st, 2013, 07:04 AM   #1290

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Send a message via AIM to MTGTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslimm View Post
Just for clarification, was the writer a member of the BOD when he wrote the letter? He isn't listed as one today. If he was an officer, then he certainly could be assumed by Chrysler to be speaking on behalf of the VCA which is the way it was slanted.
From my understanding he was. I am NOT a BOD member obviously but from what I've been told that after the letter Tim was RETROACTIVELY removed from the BOD so they could deny to Chrysler that Tim was a part of National.

Old September 1st, 2013, 07:10 AM   #1291

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Quote:
Is there anything prohibiting Chrysler from yanking its sales agreement with VPA?
I do not have a copy of a distributor contract but my feeling is that if the VCA can't straighten this mess out on their own that is one of the steps Chrysler will take to disassociate from the VCA. They are fully aware of who the VPA really benefits.

Old September 1st, 2013, 09:53 AM   #1292
A Luxury Once Sampled...

Biggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
And you need a board to do this - so since it's been stated they every single one of them needs to go - who's the board?

who chooses an interim national business office? Who decides who runs for what position? who handles the election process? are their requirements? again - all this crap needs to be addressed in the bylaws.

It's VERY easy to say get rid of them all - but it's not by wiping everything out at the same time - because - you then don't have a framework for change.

We don't tear up the Constitution because the current administration of the US Gov - we use the framework and elect someone different that thinks like we do and will change / modify things to align more clearly with our views.

It's a hell of a lot more dramatic to say "get rid of them all tomorrow" - but then you have to answer all the "now what's"....

Trying to think strategically and longer term as opposed to just having a high for a tactical strike...
For the last several days and 20+ pages of this thread I've been struck by many similarities between this VCA cluster fuck and the corruption we are living through in our nation's government. Unilateral moves (executive orders) to protect cronies and revenue streams, members and honest former club hierarcy (citizens and honest(?) legislators) being told to pound sand when legitimate questions are asked and not answered; self serving appointments and policies surreptitiously being approved in the dark of night; new 'bylaws' (you have to pass it to see what's in it etc.)

This uprising after all these years actually gives me hope that somehow, at some point enough good people will scream I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore (apologies to Network News) and we might finally gain some traction in taking our country back, similar to this micro-cosmic effort to take this car club back from the forces of corruption and evil.

Alas it may be just a dream...

Old September 1st, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1293

jslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
From my understanding he was. I am NOT a BOD member obviously but from what I've been told that after the letter Tim was RETROACTIVELY removed from the BOD so they could deny to Chrysler that Tim was a part of National.
Thanks for the response. I just looked a web.archive.org Their only web page archive from early this year is from Jan 19, 2013 and Tim Wollesen is definitely listed as SW Director at Large on the VCA website on that day.

January 19, 2013 webpage link: VCA Officers

Last edited by jslimm; September 1st, 2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: clarify that the link is an archived page

Old September 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1294
Big Dawg

Rocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocman View Post
This whole thing reminds me of the Obama administration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggest View Post
For the last several days and 20+ pages of this thread I've been struck by many similarities between this VCA cluster fuck and the corruption we are living through in our nation's government. Unilateral moves (executive orders) to protect cronies and revenue streams, members and honest former club hierarcy (citizens and honest(?) legislators) being told to pound sand when legitimate questions are asked and not answered; self serving appointments and policies surreptitiously being approved in the dark of night; new 'bylaws' (you have to pass it to see what's in it etc.)

This uprising after all these years actually gives me hope that somehow, at some point enough good people will scream I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore (apologies to Network News) and we might finally gain some traction in taking our country back, similar to this micro-cosmic effort to take this car club back from the forces of corruption and evil.

Great minds

Old September 1st, 2013, 10:59 AM   #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslimm View Post
Thanks for the response. I just looked a web.archive.org Their only web page archive from early this year is from Jan 19, 2013 and Tim Wollesen is definitely listed as SW Director at Large on the VCA website on that day.

link: VCA Officers
Interesting....

Old September 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1296

If nothing real changes, I think someone needs to put together a site and get members to sign saying they won't rejoin / join the VCA until it is gutted clean and rebooted - and do a massive outreach to anyone possible.

I have little faith, that if lawyers are involved, that anything is on the up and up.

Starve the beast.

Old September 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1297
BADVENOM

Originally Posted by Biggest View Post

Bravooooo bravooooo

Old September 1st, 2013, 11:10 AM   #1298

plumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 points
like our government, nothing will change.

Old September 1st, 2013, 12:19 PM   #1299
Suspended

BlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 points
Quote:
If nothing real changes, I think someone needs to put together a site and get members to sign saying they won't rejoin / join the VCA until it is gutted clean and rebooted - and do a massive outreach to anyone possible.

That site exists. It's called 'Viper Alley'.

Old September 1st, 2013, 12:47 PM   #1300

Quote:
If nothing real and do a massive outreach to anyone possible.

My question would be at this point is.... If let's just say there are 3000 members, how many know what's going on at this point or even know there is any problem with the VCA.

How do you get the word out to everyone now so the kool aid stops flowing??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in