Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom - Page 41 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #801
Enthusiast

09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEric View Post
Dean knows.

Went south when VPA was formed?? LOL!! Seriously that's like saying the govt of Mozambique went South back in 2011 when the burrowing hippo fly plague ate the whatever harvest. Before that though it was all good.
Alright so I'll bite. When do you believe it went south? Obviously it was on its way once CM took over but do you think even before that?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #802

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
I am still baffled how a car club with a few thousand members has nearly $1m in costs.

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #803
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 177994 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Whisperer View Post
Yeah, well I bought 9.. Holy bend me over batman!
How could you buy 9? 125 each, 5 for 500. It was the same price or less to buy 10.

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #804
Enthusiast

TTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB~~~:<~ View Post
Please, Please click on this link to the IRS tax return, and scroll to Page 6: 'Governing Body and Management' . Read these questions and answers abbreviated below:

IRS Q 2. 'Did any officer, director, key employee have a family relationship or business relationship with any other officer, director, or key employee? ' Treasurer Lee replied "NO" in both 2010 and 2011
-------------------------------

IRS Q 4: 'Did organization make any significant changes to its governing documents since prior filing?' Treasurer said: "NO" in 2010 and 2011 despite the total gutting and replacemnet of the entire bylaws!

--------------------------------

IRS Q 5: 'Did the org become aware in the year of a significant diversion of the org's assets?' Treasurer said "NO" in 10/11.

This despite the $50K loan to the VPoO which was later told to members (but not IRS) is an investment.
---------------------------------

IRS Q 7 'Did the org have members or other persons who had the power to elect or appoint one or more members of the governing body?" Treasurer said "NO:

This despite hand-picking ZD-DAL-Regional appointments of only proven supporters. Noteworthy: FL DAL appointment last week!
-----------------------------
IRS Q 8: 'Did org contemporaneously document the meetings held, or written actions undertaken by the governing body or committees?' Treasurer said "YES" !!

Ask Secty Bobby C. for ANY of the 09-12 minutes, or Maurice in 2013 for that matter. "Contemporaneus" means "at the time."
Rarely happened.
-------------------------

IRS Q 10: already addressed - "Treasurer says 'NO Branches chapters, or affiilliates' despite a multitude of evidence to the contrary. (Common definitions standing.)

IRS Q 12: 'Does the org have a written Conflict Of Interest policy?' Treasurer in '10 and '11 replied "NO"

This contradicts the historic, mandatory and recently-INVASIVE COI policy for all offiecers, but marshalls apparently exempt.
-------------------------
And here is my absolute favorite question:

IRS Q 16: "Did the organization invest in, contribute assets to, or participate in a joint venture or similar arrangement with a taxable entity during the year?" Treasurer stated "NO" in '10-11.

This despite the VPoA / Mopar subsidiary agreements.

There are "20 questions" on ONE PAGE. Please take a look?
Now that the NEWS has addressed the Income Tax issues I would expect that Investigators are on their way. It makes the Goverment LOOK BAD when Income Tax law breaking is published in the news. The revenue department is supposedly going after non-payment fro individuals and screws them royally. Here's an example of corporations and "professionals" writing fantasy forms with no concern for reality. With millions going through the VCA it seems that it may be used as a Tax Haven for VPoA? How long has the same person been doing the VCA tax returns? Does the same person do the Tax returns for VPoA?

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #805

FrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 View Post
Somebody with a lottery ticket needs to start a thread demanding answers on this time sensitive subject. Even if only in the members only section.

This is the first raffle I did not participate in since I have really no interest in owning that car.

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #806

johniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 points
I have been a VCA member since 2008 when I picked up my 2008 ACR. I am just now seeing all the BS going on about the VCA National Leaders, or from what we are told just Lee and Chris and his family.

Some of us are calling for their resignations. That is the only thing that will get the VCA back on track and in fact, I think the only way VCA will survive all of this.

I have also suggested the IRS might want to look into all the finances.

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #807

SRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09viperacr View Post
Alright so I'll bite. When do you believe it went south? Obviously it was on its way once CM took over but do you think even before that?
There is no "think" - it's a fact. The issues started more than 10 years ago. Those issues are what led to the creation of this site.

Back then the ZD/DAL positions were created and those people had control over national elections (IIRC), but whatever the structure was, it abstracted the management from the membership - giving management carte blanche to act as they liked without worrying about membership reaction.

This whole situation is not something that started when CM took office, nor is it something that happened with VPA was formed. These problems go back at *least* 10 years. But it seems things got MUCH worse over the past 3-4 years with bylaws changes, setting people up in cushy paid jobs, possibly illegal raffles, no transparency on where money came and went to/from, and protectionist vendor policies that squeezed competition out.

That's why all this stuff about "guys, you're just making it worse - the issues are recognized and being addressed" is just damage control bullshit. Because these issues have existed for over a decade. If there was ever any desire to change, it would have happened 10 times over.

Viva la' revolucion!

Last edited by SRT Mike; August 27th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #808
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
Quote:
Seems to me like the whole thing went south when VPA was formed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS Dean View Post
Your impression of the situation is wholly incorrect. It started with wand-waving elitists at the mORGue and got uglier as time went along.
You are BOTH correct! When ASC went bankrupt due to the cancelled 2007 Viper, Bob/George/cm tried to do a side-deal with SRT to get the surplus parts, "forming" a parts biz even then. They approached 3 vendors to buy the parts. THEIR SURPLUS PARTS GOAL WAS BORN in late 2007. The time frame Dean says....

ps: Little did they know, PartsRack was a regustered bidder with the Bankruptcy Court AND Chrysler, and we were 2 laps ahead. The lie that the club writes is that PartsRack stiffed them. Only GEORGE, VP at the time, has told the truth.

They were not even in the game, since Chrysler did not own the parts. The same inept managemnt style is now incharge of a RAFFLE........ JRT would never have allowed this.

Last edited by JonB~~~:<~; August 27th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #809

johniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 pointsjohniew398 is not afraid of bears with 2887 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrgMstr View Post
This is the first raffle I did not participate in since I have really no interest in owning that car.
I also have no interest in that car; but I did purchase $500.00 for Venom level tickets in order to support the club. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS!

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #810
n00b

netapp is a B-Teamer with 52 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
How could you buy 9? 125 each, 5 for 500. It was the same price or less to buy 10.
Per my ticket: $125 per ticket or 3 for $300 or venom 6 for $500

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #811
Landscaping Professional

GTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 points
Quote:
mORGue??
Way back in the early days, the vca site was not a dot com, it was a dot org.

Way back when, the place became a regular Friday night online riot - beer foam through nostrils over the monitor and keyboard - LOL'ing at some GENUINELY funny stuff, by Class-A talent. Then came the magic wands. Then came the bannings. Then, the ViperAlley was born out of a dare laid down by the wand-wavers. The Class-A talent left the dot org, and it became as lively as a mORGue. The mORGue was even beset with spirits - "ghost-writing" shenanigans led to more beer through the nostrils and more bannings.

The magic wand-wavers set out to rule Viperdom, but they could only control the vca and access to Chrysler. The wand-wavers are now in full meltdown mode. ViperAlley.COM was, is, and will continue to be THE place where irreverence is the norm, bannings are rare, (unless paid) and both truth and lies are laid bare (as are some tasty snapshots for Members Only) for all to see. So "Bring your A-Game", crack open a cool one, and spend some time reading "Best Of".
96 GTS, HMS CF airbox, Gen3 rockers, 10 qt. oil pan+ baffles, TNT headers, HF cats, X-pipe; IPSCO shifter & swaybar bushings, TKO swaybar end links, EMI Penske 3-way shocks, monoball/urethane suspension pivots, Comp Coupe alignment plates, Aeroquip brake lines, Tom's 40mm rear calipers. Lots of skinned knuckles, lots of fun!

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #812

Hadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 pointsHadvenom08 is not afraid of bears with 7612 points
So much WIN in this thread .

I can't even imagine to respond to all the highlights of POSTS from well known well respected members.

I have this constant smile on my face that this thread is enlightening the unenlightened.

It's FINALLY out there for the world to see.Now it's up to the good people to change the status quo.

Side note, I bet Bob is busy and the cortisol runs high in the Empire Room.

OWN it because YOU caused it.

Kind of funny as I have Pandora playing and Crime Of the Century , Supertramp just came on. The words seem to fit.

TIMBO

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #813
Enthusiast

TTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
I can be macho. ;-)

I can also hold my own - but I was a little dismayed at the behavior and did not respond in kind.

I am 100%sure, but cannot prove, that if I had behaved that way I would have been stopped and chastised, but since it was people attacking me, it was allowed to continue.

Bad behavior - all the way around.
Perhaps it was a planned attack? Get you to lose your cool and suspend you when you yelled?

They do harass/ban/suspend/try to get fired people for their own imgained infractions of their imagined laws. eg, JonB for a BS morals clause. Jim Johnson for an imagined that HE published the Chrysler letter, JonB forced to resign Directorship when he bought PartsRack because "it was a conflict of interest". I was banned for "sneaking, climbing trees in the dark" TAKING spy pics

All the while - they invented the "morals interretation", Lee decided that JJ was guilty - but it's been stated that HE didn't do it someone else did. it's OK for CM to own and be CEO of VPoA while he's president. My roommate took the pic from the Hotel room window and I can't tell what car is under the cover, but others were OK to veiw pics, renderings etc afterwards.

OK for them to do with impunity what they ban others for ...

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #814
Mak

Mak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 points

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #815
Mak

Mak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 points

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #816
Mak

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #817
Mak

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #818
Mak

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #819
Mak

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #820
Landscaping Professional

GTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 63138 points
Shit. Things were progressing nicely until Mak dropped scuds on Page 41.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in