Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom - Page 37 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 27th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #721

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
The funniest result would be they award the car, the raffle declared illegal, the person keeps the car and they have to give refunds to everyone else. Or the car has to be returned, used, and the winner can sue.
Even more amusing would be for someone to win, then throw a huge fit over how the VCA is being run.

THere is nothing in the "terms" about being a good standing member once the ticket has been purchased.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 27th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #722
Mak

Mak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 pointsMak is not afraid of bears with 38176 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
The funniest result would be they award the car, the raffle declared illegal, the person keeps the car and they have to give refunds to everyone else. Or the car has to be returned, used, and the winner can sue.
It would be kinda funny but I have no beef with Woodhouse or most of the VCA members and don't want to see any of them burned. It's just a few guys that are the problem. Doesn't it seem like this whole thing went south ten years ago though, before the current administration? We got rid of the idiots in charge and replaced them with different idiots. Am I talking about our government or the VCA at this point? Good Lord...

Old August 27th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #723
Enthusiast

09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points09viperacr made Varsity with 1436 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makara View Post
It would be kinda funny but I have no beef with Woodhouse or most of the VCA members and don't want to see any of them burned. It's just a few guys that are the problem. Doesn't it seem like this whole thing went south ten years ago though, before the current administration? We got rid of the idiots in charge and replaced them with different idiots. Am I talking about our government or the VCA at this point? Good Lord...
Seems to me like the whole thing went south when VPA was formed. A few people, you know who, seemed to look at VPA as a gravy train. CM got JonB suspended to reduce competition to "his" new venture and insure that CM got maximum profits from the new enterprise that VCA funded. Chyrsler should have sold the parts and tooling to an existing supporting vendor such as Parts Rack. JonB has done a heck of a lot for the club despite his Monday demeanor (which by the way I've personally never experienced - BTW JonB got the Porsche deflectors )

Old August 27th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #724

JohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 points
If I was Woodhouse the car would be currently parked on the road away from my dealership currently with the keys in it.

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #725
Enthusiast

TTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 points
I have never heard of any other club (except VCA) that convinced people that they needed to sell their cars and change brands. After getting banned I watched as JonB was moderated and "secret" punishments were given to him and finally he joined the "elites" when he got banned. From a Car Club.

When I was Lied to by Chris Marshall, then Marv Spatz I started my own website so I could ask ... "Who wants to be in any club/corp/org that is run by Officers that are proven Liars?" I ask that question again "Who wants to be part of an organization that is owned/run by PROVEN LIARS?"

JonB was booted for a fake "morals clause" but the immoral people are the ones that banned him (and I - and it seems hundreds of other Honest members).

Did CM and Marv remove the morals clause from the description of Officers bylaws?

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #726
Suspended by order of Blacksnake99

Red Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_t1 View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former VCA National President Endorsements....
on: September 26, 2012, 10:38:24 AM

As past National Presidents of the Viper Club of America, we fully understand and appreciate the need for some
continuity in national offices. Current experience running the club is a key factor in national elections as there
are numerous variables that cannot simply be learned overnight or even over a few months. It is like passing
the Olympic track & field baton to the swim team and hoping they can win their first race: they may be great
athletes but it requires an entirely different level of experience to do correctly. There has never been a National
President that didn't serve in some previous national officer capacity, excluding the first National President
where no prior experience was even possible.

In these times when the club has been forced by necessity to be entirely self-sufficient, it is critically important
that it be managed by not only those that have clearly demonstrated a dedication to the club, but are successful
business people in their own right. Make no mistake, the position of a national officer is far more demanding
that most will ever realize. Not only in terms of time away from your "real" job, but in the need to constantly
protect and grow the club. Simply ask yourself what each candidate has done personally to help promote and
grow the club at the national level.

After carefully reviewing the candidates declared thus far for national office, we feel that Lee Stubberfield can
continue the amazing trajectory the club has been achieving over these past few years. The treasury is as
strong as it has ever been, VIPER magazine is winning awards and new fans with every issue, and the club has
proven to be self-sufficient even when faced with monumental events like a VOI. The fact that the club is
helping members with reduced prices on factory parts and now possesses the factory tools that built these
legendary cars is a dream come true for anybody with an ounce of Viper blood.

We are very proud of how the club continues to mature and hope that this trend continues for many years to
come.

Signed,

Steven J. Ferguson, Past National VCA President
Tony Estes, Past National VCA President
Joe Houss, Past National VCA President
Steve Wedel, Past National VCA President
Robert Carroll, Past National VCA President
Christopher Marshall, Past National VCA President
Marv Spatz, Current National VCA President

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about all of these other guys (obviously besides the last two)? Which side of the fence are they on? Are they part of the problem or part of the solution?

*I'm asking, cause i dont know.

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #727
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makara View Post
We have to starve the rats for them to leave the ship. Empty the till and then volunteers are the only alternative.

Last edited by sundiego; August 27th, 2013 at 01:41 PM.

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #728
VCA Medal of Honor winner

Jax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 points
One thing to remember is that there are still bylaws in effect that govern what can be done.
In my opinion the most troublesome change made during the rape of the prior Bylaws is shown below. The word substantive was added thus basically giving the board Carte Blanche .

Article X, Section 1

After the initial enactment of these revised Bylaws, the National Board of Directors may, by majority of votes cast, make substantive, administrative and procedural changes to the Bylaws as deemed necessary and in the best interests of the club..

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #729
Team Crown Recruiter

RockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 points
Send a message via MSN to RockStar
Well, VPA should at least be happy about the traffic that the not-for-profit VCA website is generating these days, since there's a VPA banner or link on almost every page:

There are currently 1092 users online. (313 members and 779 guests)

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #730

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Send a message via AIM to MTGTS
Autoblog has picked up the story

Chrysler 'at war' with world's largest Viper club? - Autoblog

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #731
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
Interesting turn of events with the raffle. Bill P just posted this on the VCA forum here: VCA Raffle car just arrived at Woodhouse!!! - Page 2

Didn't Mark J offer to video tape and put the drawing on fb earlier in this thread? (post #177)

Looks like Woodhouse is distancing themselves away from the raffle
BillP now says he is 'assigned the car'? A bit disingenous..... Why not to Roanoke or Tomball then? Not a perk of being "CM's dealer after all" ? Tomball did ONE raffle, selling the N-Ring car to the club....not an SRT-Co-op

Hissstory: back when the club had a member-readable Suggestion Box, I suggested that the raffle car dealer should be BID to the 6 dealer-sponsors: Woody, Roanoke, Ringgold, Buehler, Tator, and Tomball. Members MIGHT get extra perks like delivery or headers or accesories IF the privilige was bid on, or at least get it spread around fairly. NO DEAL! The emperor's choice of dealer was fixed.

{This is in NO WAY to take away from the early gererosity of Bob Woodhouse who helped make the raffles possible...it just should have been spread around in later years for member benefit.}

Last edited by JonB~~~:<~; August 27th, 2013 at 03:19 PM.

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #732
JT
STALKED

JT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB~~~:<~ View Post
He now says he is 'assigned the car'? Why not to Roanoke or Tomball then? Not a perk of being "CM's dealer after all" ?

Hissstory: back when the club had a member-readable Suggestion Box, I suggested that the raffle car dealer should be BID to the 6 dealer-sponsors: Woody, Roanoke, Ringgold, Buehler, Tator, and Tomball. Members MIGHT get extra perks like delivery or headers or accesories for the privilige was voted on, or at least spread around. NO DEAL! The emperor's choice of dealer was fixed.

{This is in NO WAY to take away from the early gererosity of Bob Woodhouse who helped make the raffles possible...it just should have been spread around in later years for member benefit.}
I do know that in the past, Woodhouse had floorplanned the raffle car for free and that was sometimes significant when the car was "delivered" and then sent for customizing but would still on the dealer's books. It was done as a favor to the club - there was no "benefit" for Woodhouse other than goodwill.

Perhaps other dealers would like to participate in the future and something to consider, but I am not concerned with the dealer selection for the raffle cars at all.

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #733

angleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 points
If there is mishandling of funds for the VCA and VPA then why not just share this with the IRS and let them clean house? Wouldn't this bring everything into the light and correct all of this?

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #734

FLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 points
http://jalopnik.com/here-are-the-ema...-ar-1208249814

Update to the Jalopnik story.

Old August 27th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #735

dave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
Not good advertising for anyone mentioned in that article.

Old August 27th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #736
Enthusiast

ACRucrazy is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsACRucrazy is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsACRucrazy is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsACRucrazy is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsACRucrazy is definately a better person than you are with 420 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post
Mouth. Meet floor.

Old August 27th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #737

radta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 points
Wonder how all the local/state meetings will handle this as I am sure there will be a shit load of questions.

Old August 27th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #738

radta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 pointsradta7 is not afraid of bears with 51376 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by angleiron View Post
If there is mishandling of funds for the VCA and VPA then why not just share this with the IRS and let them clean house? Wouldn't this bring everything into the light and correct all of this?
Is the VCA not conservative enough for the IRS?

Old August 27th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #739

Viper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post
jeezus... bunch of asshats.

Aren't there a couple "other team" batters on the Morg? Someone needs to convince them to donkey punch this group of tards.

Old August 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #740

SRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 pointsSRT Mike is not afraid of bears with 6976 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Snake View Post
What about all of these other guys (obviously besides the last two)? Which side of the fence are they on? Are they part of the problem or part of the solution?

*I'm asking, cause i dont know.
The cronyism has been going on for years.

Steve Ferguson was the VCA Prez when all the events that led to the formation of the Alley took place. I have no idea how those guys are (or aren't) still involved with the club and what their take is on current events, but the rot started 12 years ago or more...

When I started my company about 12 years back, I was interested in possibly making some Viper parts. I inquired if, as a VCA member and long time forum member, I might be able to get some info from the Viper Team. Nothing secret or any special info - just some minor details that would help me in making parts. The sort of stuff you would find in a tech or service manual. I was told by some of the management at the time that such access and more was perfectly available, but only to people who were playing ball. In other words, if I was going to support the rebels in their beef against the VCA, I would be specifically denied any information from Team Viper @ Chrysler... but if I was ready to play ball, I could get almost any info I needed.

Things have been like that for a LONG LONG time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in