Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom - Page 34 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #661

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Send a message via AIM to MTGTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Potential other explanation...

Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:06 PM
To: XXX
Subject: Update on Status to Officers

As most of you know, there has been some pretty upsetting stuff floating around about the club and its relationship with the manufacturer. We know that it has upset our membership, and made us all as leaders look foolish. On Wednesday Chrysler sent a letter to the four national officers. An unknown then sent it to at least one board member, Jim Johnson. Mr. Johnson has had absolutely no official or authorized dealings with Chrysler as it relates to VCA business. However he has chosen to take that private letter, knowing absolutely none of the background whatsoever, and then used it as some sort of catalyst to make the club look bad. Forwarding not only the letter but private email conversations between Board Members. These actions resulted in not only the letter but the comments between board members going viral on the internet.

We have a call scheduled with the VCA Board of Directors to give them the full background and why that letter should not be misconstrued as any sort of slight to the club - it is not. However we now know that Mr. Johnson is trying to spread misinformation. His actions have been damaging and unacceptable. He knew nothing of the relationship with Chrysler. It's time you should.
Here goes:

As discussed in the January board meeting, there was a gap developing between SRT, the club, and Viper owners in general. People sent letters to Chrysler expressing their concerns about that gap and what could be done to fix it. At least one letter was signed and the Chrysler Business Practices Office (their version of Internal Affairs) contacted the author. He suggested that they also talk to past club leaders such as Chris Marshall and Marv Spatz to get more of the history of the club. Neither Marv or Chris contacted them. They were contacted by the CBPO.

Over the course of a few months, they had several private conversations with that Chrysler group. In May the link to the VCA was removed from the DriveSRT.com site. That Business Practices Office within Chrysler was notified and got it restored. At that point that same office notified them that the club would have new contacts at Chrysler going forward. As such, that office asked Chris & Marv to come to Auburn Hills to talk to those gentlemen about the club. No negotiations or decisions to be made, it was simply an informal meeting to discuss Chryslers involvement in past years, how Chrysler could help the club with things like COOL memberships, online chats, and magazine articles. And how the club could help Chrysler. During this process they shared all the clubs financial documents as well as VPA, and the structure and the organization of the club. No faults were found.

Now, many of you are in business and are probably familiar with internal investigations and other such things within big corporations. Those discussions are held very, very closely - lest they cause unwarranted damage in or outside the company. Chrysler made it VERY clear to both Marv and Chris that they were not to disclose these discussions elsewhere, including to other club members or officers. A very obvious reason why they had those restrictions has been shown by Jim Johnson who, armed with no actual facts at all, is now causing unwarranted chaos in and out of the club. So when they went to Auburn Hills for that first meeting they made sure to point out who Chrysler should be working with in the future when it came to keeping that relationship strong in the future - the new national officers. Marv and Chris then immediately called Dan and myself - right there from Auburn Hills. They brought us up to speed and said that they expected these new Chrysler contacts for the club, including Pat, to reach out to us. This was the first that any of the new national officers knew about these ongoing conversations. Chrysler want to designate a limited contact from their side and one from ours. I chose to include Dan as there were serious financial issues to discuss.

A few weeks later and they did. They sent an invitation to me and Chris directly. They made it very clear that there would be no discussion of VPA during that meeting - their policy was very strict about mixing for-profit business with non-profit. Remember that Viper Parts of America has partnered with Mopar specifically - not SRT. With these new contacts representing Mopar specifically, Mopar is very careful in how they separate their business. In the end both Dan and I attended as official representatives of the VCA, with Chris sitting in simply to answer questions about the magazine and COOL memberships. Remember that the National Business Office (which was the for-profit JR Thompson Company, then Coast to Coast Management) has always handled all of the day-to-day business of the club, including maintaining all records and coordinating various things with Chrysler such as plant tours, COOL memberships, car corrals, etc. Chris was there to help represent the back office of the club, as he obviously has no board or officer authority whatsoever.

The problem arose when they had asked for records relating to logo use, including a signed magazine advertising agreement with a company against which they have an active legal injunction. Let's make that very clear - Chrysler has a legal injunction against this company for using protected logos without authorization. Because the club had a signed advertising agreement from that same company that claimed they had those rights, Chrysler wanted a copy of it. Well, not one single national officer keeps those records - it is all maintained by the National Business Office - Coast to Coast. So Chris forwarded that from his own email to Pat Dougherty and the Chrysler trademark attorney. Chris also forwarded on other documents that they requested, including the club bylaws.

Unfortunately, Mopar had not been briefed on how the club has always operated with a for-profit company doing all of the back office work. It was JR Thompson Company for the first 15 years and Coast to Coast Management since then. They did not understand that Coast to Coast (a for-profit company) maintains those records and would be forwarding them on. It has NOTHING to do with running the club, but everything to do with running the back end business. Needless to say, Mopar was baffled as they did not understand why a non-officer was sending them these documents - and that person was the same person they normally dealt with from Viper Parts of America. We never covered it in any of our meetings and we paid the price when that letter was distributed beyond the national officers earlier this week.

For those that have seen that letter, pay very careful attention to this critical piece: "Without an understanding from VCA as to the concrete steps that will be taken by VCA to create a meaningful wall between the “for profit” business and the “club,” this will be a difficult meeting with an unknown outcome." Mopar simply didn't understand that the Viper Club, just like the Ferrari Club and most other national car clubs, is "run" by a for-profit company that handles all of their record keeping and day-to-day business. That company makes ZERO decisions for the club and Chris made absolutely no attempt to do so. For example, he gathered bids for the magazine printing and presented them to us to decide, which we did. In this case he had simply forwarded them documents that they requested as any good admin assistant would do, but the separation between VPA and VCA was not clear at all.

Yesterday we spoke at length with Pat Dougherty, the gentleman from Mopar that authored that letter. He was not aware of the way the club is set up, nor that other clubs have very similar management structures: Decisions are made entirely by club officers (volunteers) while the paid staff or management company then follows through to support those decisions.

We will continue to work with Chrysler to make sure they know exactly how the club is set up. The club is doing all the right things and hitting on all cylinders. There will be a few hiccups as both parties figure out the other in more detail. None of them indicate any inherent problems whatsoever, other than the above statement, which we told them we would address to their satisfaction. There is a specific issue to be addressed with the flow of Cool money through our membership management company and the fact that one of our membership employees also works for a Mopar dealership. Had the issue of Cool money not come up in a positive way, as in reinstating it, that letter would not have been written

However, when a club officer, especially a board member or national officer, operates outside the best interests of the club then there is a problem - a very big one at that. That letter from Chrysler was addressed very specifically to me and had Mr. Johnson made any attempt to find out what prompted it he would have learned what you have here. However he chose to use it as a wedge to divide the club and turn people against each other. This, for a club that continues to experience membership growth every year, just sold out its latest raffle, and is building an even stronger relationship with the manufacturer. Given his actions, Mr. Johnson has been temporarily suspended from the VCA Board of Directors. Sensitive matters such as the above involving the Club and the Corporation obviously cannot be discussed in his presence. The Full Board will meet and decide on Mr. Johnson’s eventual status in the future. Mr Johnson will be accorded every opportunity to defend himself. But at this point he has proven that he can not be trusted to keep confidential items he agreed to do so in his agreement.

Now that was def. written by Capt. Spin Chris Marshall. They don't understand that that letter should have NEVER had to have been written in the first place. They are upset that the letter is now public and want to focus on that. Again, CHRYSLER SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD TO HAVE WRITTEN THAT LETTER. Is Jim Johnson named in the letter, nope. The letter speaks for itself as to who Chrysler is unhappy with in their current positions and relationship with the club. They have done NOTHING to change those positions and relationships and THAT is why there is a letter. They have nobody to blame but themselves.
2010 ACR-X #26

Last edited by MTGTS; August 27th, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #662
Suspended by order of Blacksnake99

Red Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 points
After reading their responses it is clear that they are still ignoring the elephant in the room. They refuse to recognize that its wrong to conduct business in the manner that they have been operating.

IMHO they will have to be pried out with crowbars. I don't see them "coming around" or just doing the right thing. Ever.

JMHO

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #663

dave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollercaust View Post
The TX regional president will get his knees cut from underneath him if the same old continues.
What area of Texas you referring to? North or Houston area?

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #664

dave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Snake View Post
After reading their responses it is clear that they are still ignoring the elephant in the room. They refuse to recognize that its wrong to conduct business in the manner that they have been operating.

IMHO they will have to be pried out with crowbars. I don't see them "coming around" or just doing the right thing. Ever.

JMHO
The self cleansing process has already started i.e. there aren't going to be many members left to serve

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #665

TowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 points
Dammit! You guys are right. I'm not sure why they're so small on here as attachments. They're plenty big to read on my computer. I've got them all downloaded on my home computer, but I still have the emails and attachments from the person who sent them to me, so I can download them again at the office and send them to someone who might be better at posting them in a larger size or has some kind of file sharing account.
If you think you can help, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll forward all of them to you so you can post them in an easier to read format.

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #666
BADVENOM

I say boycott the entire VCA!!!! Don't join.. Let these fools hang themselves

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #667
JT
STALKED

JT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 points
Just a short FYI - I was approached by at least one person that "signed" that letter who said they were not informed that their agreement that basically "continuity is good" would be presented as a wholesale endorsement of Lee.

He stated that he had never seen this letter that his name was attached to and that it was simply a phone cal / discussion and not a request for a very public endorsement.

Now - this person COULD have just been playing both sides of the fence - but I didn't get that feeling.

SO even with this - the dealings were a bit shady.

I think I also have Randall's emails and announcement that would be interesting in historical context.

It sure is interesting looking back at stuff, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_t1 View Post
After reading what SRT Mike just posted, I though I would pull out this little gem that was posted during the last VCA National Officer elections. (well they called them elections anyway)

Oh wait. Why don't I use a saying that Kansas likes to throw around.

"Facts are a powerful thing"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former VCA National President Endorsements....
ę on: September 26, 2012, 10:38:24 AM Ľ

As past National Presidents of the Viper Club of America, we fully understand and appreciate the need for some
continuity in national offices. Current experience running the club is a key factor in national elections as there
are numerous variables that cannot simply be learned overnight or even over a few months. It is like passing
the Olympic track & field baton to the swim team and hoping they can win their first race: they may be great
athletes but it requires an entirely different level of experience to do correctly. There has never been a National
President that didn't serve in some previous national officer capacity, excluding the first National President
where no prior experience was even possible.

In these times when the club has been forced by necessity to be entirely self-sufficient, it is critically important
that it be managed by not only those that have clearly demonstrated a dedication to the club, but are successful
business people in their own right. Make no mistake, the position of a national officer is far more demanding
that most will ever realize. Not only in terms of time away from your "real" job, but in the need to constantly
protect and grow the club. Simply ask yourself what each candidate has done personally to help promote and
grow the club at the national level.

After carefully reviewing the candidates declared thus far for national office, we feel that Lee Stubberfield can
continue the amazing trajectory the club has been achieving over these past few years. The treasury is as
strong as it has ever been, VIPER magazine is winning awards and new fans with every issue, and the club has
proven to be self-sufficient even when faced with monumental events like a VOI. The fact that the club is
helping members with reduced prices on factory parts and now possesses the factory tools that built these
legendary cars is a dream come true for anybody with an ounce of Viper blood.

We are very proud of how the club continues to mature and hope that this trend continues for many years to
come.

Signed,

Steven J. Ferguson, Past National VCA President
Tony Estes, Past National VCA President
Joe Houss, Past National VCA President
Steve Wedel, Past National VCA President
Robert Carroll, Past National VCA President
Christopher Marshall, Past National VCA President
Marv Spatz, Current National VCA President

PS from Steve Ferguson: The PRIMARY and MAIN role here is what best provides for the MEMBERS of the
VCA. Based on what I have been presented as a go forward strategy, and based on the level of membership
experience which never wavered in the transition from the management teams of JR Thompson to Coast to
Coast, it seems evident that what best serves our members best to it maintain that continued standard going
forward. Based on what has been shared and as a former National President, as a Founder of the VCA, and as
a member of the VCA Financial Oversight Committee, I find the current direction of the club to be in order and
on task. More importantly, it seems it is not only keeping up with all the standards members have grown
accustomed to, but in some areas are now exceeding them. So with that being said and IF the true GOAL is to
provide the best experience for the MEMBERS of the Viper Club of America, I stand and endorse Lee
Stubberfield to be the leader for the next two years. Not only that but the thought of the new processes in play,
and adding the historical management of Maurice to this equation is rather invigorating and for the first time
would be a great blend of old school and new school, thus giving the VCA the best opportunity to reach new
heights.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ďAnti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'Ē
― Isaac Asimov

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #668
JT
STALKED

JT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 points
Dan's announcement and endorsements - note how his vision alings so well with Lee's:

Hi All,

As you know, Iíve announced to run for National Treasurer of the Viper Club of America. I am hoping for your support and your vote.

During this process, Iíve looked at the various candidates for other board positions with the best interests of the club in mind.

After careful consideration, I am endorsing Lee Stubberfield for our new national president. Leeís 4 years on the national board as National Treasurer give him a breadth of experience and knowledge at this level that, in my opinion, best qualifies him to be our new national president. Continuity of club leadership is so important at this time and Lee is the only candidate running who provides this critical element. Also, Leeís ideas and future plans for the club are the most closely aligned with my own ideas for the club going forward.

FYI, Lee is endorsed by most of our previous national presidents. See the attachment above. If you havenít received this yet, please take a moment and read it.

Iíve also attached Leeís platform statement, which I find quite well thought out.

On the subject of National Viper President, I am endorsing Randall Arnold. Randall is a no nonsense guy who just plain gets things done. If you havenít heard from Randall yet, itís likely because heís been working very hard on the planning and execution of so many things at VOI 12.

Feel free to contact me with questions or comments.

See you at the track or at VOI 12!

Regards,

Dan Everts

Western Zone Director

949-600-7244

[email protected]

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADVENOM View Post
I say boycott the entire VCA!!!! Don't join.. Let these fools hang themselves
Post 666 suggests suicidal hangings. Gettin' real.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #670

TowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 points
Just posted this in the "Rumors" thread on the VCA. Hopefully it stays up for at least a little while. These are the kinds of legitimate things that should be open for discussion.

"A few points:
1. The local club only gets about $55 per member from nationals (VENOM or not), and those payments have been getting harder and harder to get for at least some areas.
2. Bob says to stay a member and work for change within the club. Unfortunately, this is not possible. As we've seen with the changes in bylaws, etc, general members have basically no voice. Everything is set up to keep those already in power, in power. The last elections are a great example of that. If you question anything, or ask a 100% legitimate question, it is deleted and you are either banned or put on "secret probation" called "moderated status". A lot of my posts or PM's here are to help other owners with their questions. When you're "moderated", sometimes it takes days for your reply to get approved. All the while, the poor guy that you could have helped is stuck.
3. 100% transparency is needed on EVERYTHING! ALL financials should be open to at least the members. This was supposed to happen, but never did. The last excuse I heard was that it could be damaging if outsiders knew the finances. Why? If they are too good/bad, is that going to cause the Corvette club to come in and do a hostile takeover of the Viper Club (a non-profit)? ANother excuse is that the VPA is a "for profit" business and therefore the finances do not have to be made public. Um, the VPA is "wholly owned" by the VCA, right? And all of the profits go back to the club, right? Open the books and show how much is coming back to the club. Technically, the statement might be correct, but what if the VPA shows no "profit" after salaries and expenses? What good does it do the club? One of my favorite statements was how the VPA saved the VCA money by taking over Herb's salary. Again, what? If the VPA's profits went to the VCA and the VCA paid Herb, who is that any different than the VPA paying directly. It's still the same amount of money coming from the organization isn't it?
4. Audits. It keeps being stated that an independent audit was done and everything was in order. There is a very big difference in whether things pass an audit, and if they are truly correct or not. For example, all of the money going to the M's (VPA, management, Viper Magazine, VOI, etc), expenses paid by the club for others (travel, warehouse rental, etc), are completely legal and would pass an audit without issue. The problem is HOW those things were decided. Totally random numbers here, but what if instead of those expenses adding up to $500k/year (all going to insiders without a bid process), could be done by others for $250k/year. Like I said, the numbers are legal and pass an audit, but it doesn't make them right.
5. Volunteer vs paid. I have NO issue with people being paid for doing a ton of work for the club or VPA. What I do have a problem with is that it's all a secret and those positions/business were just given to friends and family of those in power. Everything (especially the magazine, management, storage of VPA parts, etc) should be put out to open bids to multiple vendors. If it happens to be that the current people WIN those bids (AND everything about those bids is disclosed and why choices are made), then great. Again, I have no problem with that. BUT that is NOT the way it is happening.

Basically, there needs to be a complete re-boot of everything and put everything on the table. OPEN elections where members have a voice. OPEN financials for VPA/VCA. OPEN communication without fear of persecution, banning, or deleted threads. The by-laws need to be thrown away and replaced with ones that do not allow one or two people to unilaterally make a decision on who stays/goes, etc. This CAN be a great club again and get a lot of the older, knowledgeable members AND vendors back. Unfortunately, I just don't feel there is any way for that to happen with some of the current people in place."

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #671

plumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 pointsplumcrazy is not afraid of bears with 164368 points
towdawg, please stop with your common sense ideas. its not needed around these parts (vca)

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #672

6. Have the club offer features / services / value that people will actually use and want.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #673
Deceased Dec 25, 2016 Rest in Peace

Whitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 139009 points
Send a message via Yahoo to Whitebeard
having been a remanufacturing Center for Chrysler electronics as well as Ford and Delco, letters like those tend to be career ending, unless something is addressed immediately. I have been out of the business since 1999, but I have seen letters like this sent to other repair stations because management at any one of Chrysler, visteon, delphi was getting complaints from dealerships as well as end customers.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #674

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
towdawg, please stop with your common sense ideas. its not needed around these parts (vca)

If you're going to sign it "VCA", then you need to replace "common sense ideas" with "conspiracy theories" and/or "pot stirring". At least, that's what all my PM's from "VCA Staff" have called them.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #675

virginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 18254 points
a little more stuff for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited by Whitebeard; December 23rd, 2013 at 06:10 PM.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #676

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
and here is the 2012 version.

This is what a local president must sign before Mary will send out the regional stipen

Last edited by Whitebeard; December 23rd, 2013 at 06:10 PM.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #677

JohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 points
That reminds me of ObamaCare.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #678
VCA Medal of Honor winner

Jax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 points
In all seriousness, we either need to start a defense fund for Jim zjohnson, or find a lawyer who will represent him pro bono. Lee's letter certainly laid the ground work for some type of action.

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #679

boplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 pointsboplaw is not afraid of bears with 55552 points
Popped on my FB newsfeed:

Why Chrysler Is At War With The World's Largest Viper Club

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by boplaw View Post
At the bottom of the Jalopnik article

"Do you have any experience with VCA? Are you a current member? Vendor? Supplier? Email us at tips @ jalopnik. com with your story"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in