Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom - Page 27 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 26th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #521

LifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 points
For the VCA members...go to this site and send your President an email message with your opinion on this topic...

VCA Regional Clubs
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 26th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #522

MoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 pointsMoparBoyy is not afraid of bears with 4139 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood View Post
Which is it Cathy Smiley or David Ivler?
Cathy, i understand she doesnt' want to deal with the drama. but its public knowledge now.. it needs to be dealt with.

Old August 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #523

Newport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 pointsNewport Viper is not afraid of bears with 10149 points
Has all this been posted to other car forums? I would like to read those responses...

Old August 26th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #524

TowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJon View Post
Very critical posts being made in the Members only section where Lee started the thread, amazed they are being left up.
Copy and paste (or screenshot) them and post them here before they disappear.
Someone that's a VCA member needs to be posting it here.
If you're uncomfortable for fear of reprisal, shoot me a PM on here and I'll give you my email address. You can email them to me and I'll post them.

Old August 26th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #525

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 14024 points
Send a message via AIM to MTGTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newport Viper View Post
Has all this been posted to other car forums? I would like to read those responses...
It will be on Jalopnik today or tomorrow from what I understand

Old August 26th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #526
A Luxury Once Sampled...

Biggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 pointsBiggest is not afraid of bears with 178654 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by TowDawg View Post
Copy and paste (or screenshot) them and post them here before they disappear.
Someone that's a VCA member needs to be posting it here.
If you're uncomfortable for fear of reprisal, shoot me a PM on here and I'll give you my email address. You can email them to me and I'll post them.
^^^^ Please!

I became a VCA member in 1999 when I got my cream puff Y2KGTS (Chris's was black; mine is Steel Gray) I quit after 2003 when there was too much doochiness at the events and from those running the club and the show. Plus I got sick of the PC bullshit on the website (although I understand the need) so I quit the club and was one of the earliest members here in 2003.

I tried to check the thread and got the standard non-member fuck off:

BigsViper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So please cut and paste some of the comments here for those of us that still have a Viper and MIGHT be interested in the club again if all the BS was cleansed.

Old August 26th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #527
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
It will be on Jalopnik today or tomorrow from what I understand

Does "VIPERGATE" give an appropriate 1-word title to this event?

A lot of similarities to the Nixon-Agnew whitehouse. And now there are even "RECORDINGS" to be released soon!!

If you are senior / informed enough to remember, this is scripted a LOT like Watergate....."Dirty Tricks" "Fall-Guys" "I'm NOT a Crook!" etc etc

Old August 26th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #528

angleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46221 points
[QUOTE=Biggest;1945337
So please cut and paste some of the comments here for those of us that still have a Viper and MIGHT be interested in the club again if all the BS was cleansed.[/QUOTE]

Ask and ye shall receive.

"I tweeted Ralph Gilles last night and asked him if SRT had severed ties with the VCA. He responded in less than an hour with this DM.

"Not exactly, just put them on notice to clear up some conflicts of interest & peculiar behaviors. We LOVE the general club members."

Ralph and Chrysler clearly aren't happy. We should take appropriate actions to get back in their graces."

Old August 26th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #529

jslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10643 points
I don't have a problem with those local officers that do not want to get proactively involved with national issues. Most probably did not want to be officers in the first place. They are volunteers and usually in a position in life where they no longer have a desire for putting up with bullshit. To them ( and me ) it is just a dammed car club. Something to enjoy life with and if it becomes a f'ed up deal then walk away.

My 2 cents. I do not care one bit if VCA goes poof or if some folks are playing footsie in that organization.

I understand where JonB and nineball and other vendors give a shit. Me, not so much.

Old August 26th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #530

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by angleiron View Post

"I tweeted Ralph Gilles last night and asked him if SRT had severed ties with the VCA. He responded in less than an hour with this DM.

"Not exactly, just put them on notice to clear up some conflicts of interest & peculiar behaviors. We LOVE the general club members."

Ralph and Chrysler clearly aren't happy. We should take appropriate actions to get back in their graces."
RG is a better man than I. I'd be out for blood if someone was shit talking me to the man that signs my checks. Or perhaps, he is just being polite...

Old August 26th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #531

351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points351carlo is not afraid of bears with 3557 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by angleiron View Post

Wow, surely blows a giant gaping hole in their "Nothing is wrong, just a misunderstanding" attitude.

CEO of SRT calls out their conflicts of interest and peculiar behavior.

I'd like someone to message him and ask for permission to post the letter publicly so Lee & Co. can stop hiding behind the confidential letter made public nonsense.

Old August 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #532
JT
STALKED

JT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351carlo View Post
Wow, surely blows a giant gaping hole in their "Nothing is wrong, just a misunderstanding" attitude.

CEO of SRT calls out their conflicts of interest and peculiar behavior.

I'd like someone to message him and ask for permission to post the letter publicly so Lee & Co. can stop hiding behind the confidential letter made public nonsense.
the letter is easy enough to find if anyone cares - it's at the top of this thread and it's pretty public. Ralph, unfortunately, has been dragged into this enough. I would hope his single tweet would be sufficient for the folks who continue to fly the current admins flag.

the fact that Ralph has to tweet, clarify, get emails, etc on this matter should be enough for anyone to agree that what we got, ain't working. it's an EMBARRASSMENT. and it's been going on for far too long. Ralph should be PROUD of the VCA and any interaction he has about this stuff should be FUN and POSITIVE - not this utter bullshit. THAT will destroy the long term relationship with the manufacturer. Take something that should be fun - and make it distasteful......

I've been mortified for a couple of years that the leadership of the VCA has CONTINUALLY been called on the carpet to explain things, and have simply SNOWED anyone who asked. (as well as taking active, NASTY steps to silence anyone that didn't support them blindly.)

This letter simply breached the dam, and will allow other truths to come out. Hell, they already have in Randall's letter. There were a couple of whoppers in there. And if the phone call audio gets published, I understand that there will be many further gems.....

sadly, stay tuned.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Old August 26th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #533
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollercaust View Post
RG is a better man than I. I'd be out for blood if someone was shit-talking me to the man that signs my checks. Or perhaps, he is just being polite...
Thanks for posting info from the cloaked spin zone.

RG is probably being Politically-Correct, especially since the TWO letters in April that attacked him to his boss. One signed by a then-BOD member who is also the VPA's paid warehouse landlord.

Old August 26th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #534

lollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 pointslollercaust is not afraid of bears with 3854 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB~~~:<~ View Post
Thanks for posting info from the cloaked spin zone.

RG is probably being Politically-Correct, especially since the TWO letters in April that attacked him to his boss. One signed by a then-BOD member who is also the VPA's paid warehouse landlord.
I was just quoting SOmeoe else in the thread! Wish I could take credit for it.

This is a fucking car club, why the god damned drama you'd see in a sorority?

Old August 26th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #535
JT
STALKED

JT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 points
Quote:
hey, hey, hey - I'd like to point out that all this drama and there's not a babe in sight...............

Old August 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #536
Suspended

BlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 points
Quote:

Now you see why there are so many 'enthusiasts' on that board. Unfortunately, the prevailing belief among those new to the club (many on the Gen V forum) seems to be that all enthusiasts are 'trolls'.

Personally, I just got tired of paying to get taken advantage of.

Old August 26th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #537
Suspended

BlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
hey, hey, hey - I'd like to point out that all this drama and there's not a babe in sight...............

No babes but plenty of vaginas.

Old August 26th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #538

dave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 View Post
I just got tired of paying to get taken advantage of.
It was really special to me once

Old August 26th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #539
VCA Medal of Honor winner

Jax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 pointsJax92 is not afraid of bears with 4307 points
VCA has set up a " hot line" for questions regarding the recent controversy. If the line is busy call back.

410-978-7773

Old August 26th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #540

FrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 points
Well, this has surely opened my eyes to a lot of issues I was not aware of. I am a paying Venom member for a few years now, but likely will not be going forward. I am not very active in local club activities anyway as most of those are social activities rather than driving activities.

JonB has ALWAYS helped me out and I have tried to fight for him over at VCA, but I did not realize how deep this ran. I called him last week while on the Dustball Rally and he diagnosed the issue I was having and what I needed to do to fix it immediately. That sort of expertise is invaluable. Thanks to the OP for sharing the letter. I look very much forward to hearing the telephone call.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in