Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom - Page 22 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering the Gen V Viper 2013-up models.

Viper Club of America -Viper Parts of America -SRT Lee Stubberfield letter of doom

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)

Old August 24th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #421

TowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 points
I just got an email from someone at Jalopnik confirming they are still digging and the story is hitting soon. If they link to this thread, it really needs to let people get directly to the thread.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #422
Big Dawg

Rocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 points
OK. I have moved this thread to the Gen 5 forum so now it is NOT restricted. I will leave it here for a bit. If any of the mods want it put back in AG, go ahead and do so. Otherwise, we will leave it here for a little while and see how it works out. Please try to keep it clean from this point forward since this is a public forum.

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #423

ViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB~~~:<~ View Post
BOD member and Web Admin ViperTony is lurking tonite.......What's Cookin' ?
Jon! I can't get by your radar can I? LOL. What's cooking? Just got home from work...tonight was Octopus, Pigeon, Scallops and Cepia. Thought I'd come over here and see what's for dessert.

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #424
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
FELLOW ALLEY RESIDENTS: I have the pleasure to partially un-mask a Man who single-handedly has caused MORE light to be shined on the Kansas Con than ANYONE in the club.....: SNAKECHAMR !!

Please welcome him as I do, with the utmost respect for manning-up for 5 full YEARS of asking questions behind the scenes. Herewith his first post, but NOT the first time his work-product has been posted. You shoulda seen him CONFRONT Kansas at a Presidents Annual Meeting, and the shade-of-red that resulted when liight was shone on C2CM the first time.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakechamr View Post
As far as Randall is concerned, even rats know when to flee a sinking ship.
As for Lee, this is what being the sock puppet of Chris, Mary and Marv gets you. You need to walk away and come clean about Chris and Mary to try and salvage some trace of dignity. You are a laughinstock after your drunken tirade on the call the other night. It was all taped and when it goes out to the general membership and Chrysler no one will support you. Wait and see. They will all throw you under the bus like Randall did. Whats worse is Chrysler will cut all support to the club while you and the Marshalls are in place. If you care about nothing else walk away to save the club that we have all worked so hard to build.

Last edited by JonB~~~:<~; August 25th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #425

TowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 pointsTowDawg is not afraid of bears with 5051 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocman View Post
OK. I have moved this thread to the Gen 5 forum so now it is NOT restricted. I will leave it here for a bit. If any of the mods want it put back in AG, go ahead and do so. Otherwise, we will leave it here for a little while and see how it works out. Please try to keep it clean from this point forward since this is a public forum.
Thanks Roc! Like I said, if/when the Jalopnik story hits, there will be a surge of hits to the site and this could get really fun.

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #426

ViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 53684 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB~~~:<~ View Post
BOD member and Web Admin ViperTony is lurking tonite.......What's Cookin' ?

He will be eventually judged by his actions. "Do Something Good." He KNOWS where the PMs are buried, and the behind-the-scenes restraint-of-trade discussions are archived......I know for a fact that he DID admit fault once on Viper Garage and apologized for the error.....and the sip of Kool-Aide he took that one day.....
True. I did apologize.

That sip of Kool-aide was pissed away a LONG time ago.

The very fact I'm even posting in this thread has caused a few pucker vortexes I'm sure. I sense a suspension coming.

Gotta run.

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #427
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
FOR THE RECORD: When Roc took this huge step, there were 421 REPLIES and 10,100 VIEWS.....Lets see what a few days bring? Thanks

Quote:

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #428

eucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 pointseucharistos is not afraid of bears with 9514 points
Quote:
good move!

since having this open to the public, do you think a mod note at the beginning of the thread (after all this thread spent its early life in AG) will help noobs read past the AG acceptable verbiage to see the valuable posts throughout the thread

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #429

shooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 points
Quote:
Thank you Rocman. A lot of people are interested and this makes it easier for others to see. It's also important for some of us to see the crap we were banned for asking about, start to see the light of day.

Much appreciated dude.

Old August 25th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #430
Big Dawg

Rocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 pointsRocman is not afraid of bears with 12675 points
Not that long ago, AG was open to the public, but due to the rowdy nature of this site, it was a better idea to limit that audience to just members. This is not one of those types of threads, so I don't see a problem with moving it.

That said, let me remind everyone here that we are talking about real people with real lives that have been affected on both sides. Please keep this discussion on topic. If you have an experience to share, please be sure this is first hand knowledge, not something you heard from someone else. You are responsible for what you post. Thank you for your cooperation.

Old August 25th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #431

shooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 pointsshooter_t1 is not afraid of bears with 11677 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
Hope Bill P. sees this.
He spent too much time as CM's buddy, defending the Nat officers when questions were being asked on the forum, being way too involved in the club inner working's for a vendor, and attending the Presidents meetings for me to have a shred of concern. You made your bed, now lie in it sport.

Old August 25th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #432

-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points
I never had time to pay attention to the VCA's (the folks in charge of VCA) drama back when I was a paying member a few years ago. Since the forum itself was pretty lame with all the restrictions and idiotic posts, I never cared about their BOD or posting there regularly like I do on the Alley. With this in mind, I can only assume I am not the only one one with this particular question...

Is "Kansas" the same person as "Lee"? (Kansas - His name on Viper Alley?)

How about some of the other names... Anyone care to make a list of names, of the "Good, Bad & the Ugly" and their roles? Probably too late to ask at this point but I'm still trying to piece some of this together as an outsider laughing in.

Old August 25th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #433
Enthusiast

TTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 pointsTTTed made Varsity with 937 points
As RTTTTed I was one of the first given a "VCA Member of the Year" trophy and banned a week later. That was a couple VOIs and several years ago. This is the same stuff as what's been going on since then.

"It's Jim Johnson's fault" LOL No it isn't Lee.

Besides Lying and misuse of funds, the National club has been torn apart and made into some BS business model that everyone should make certain they never attempt to do this again. Chris and Mary Marshall inducted themselves into the VCA Hall of Fame. They've taken over all the workings of the VCA and VPoA. The VCA bylaws have been rewritten to make it easy to remove/ban/suspend whoever they want as fast as they want (such as Lee did to Jim Johnson and "vca" did to me). VCA members are not allowed to work for the VCA UNLESS APPROVED BY national.

That Chrysler supports local/regional Viper Clubs seems like an open invitation for National to get dumped.

Perhaps there can still be a VCA Hall of Fame that Chris, Marv, Lee, and all the "cronies" actually deserve to be induted to ... just not for the reason that CM originally picked for himself. He was the self proclaimed "Saviour" of the VCA, ... so I was told. LOL

Old August 25th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #434
BADVENOM

I don't get something. Why can't Chrysler just investigate these idiots and remove them. The facts are there. With all the stories you hear enough is enough . What's so hard to understand . Who made the rules on how much these guys were paid???? It's an astonishing figure ... 200k? I'm still in shock. How can we be that dumb and not bring this subject to light long ago . It was right there in our faces. Maybe we all need to thsnk John B for this . I think after what happened to him members started to question the regime . I say this . Give these guys a week to resign . If they are not out by then refund all the memberships money back .. Ralph if your reading this do what's right ....

Old August 25th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #435
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 175080 points
BadVenom, Chrysler doesn't control the club and can't fire them. Chrysler can, and has pull their funding and support, hoping the members get the message and dump the problems.

Dan Everts is one of the bad guys as well. He's new to national but well known in California. He'll smile and shake your hand, but don't trust him for a second. He is in it for the greater glory of Dan.

When he didn't like his lap times at Viper days, he wouldn't take a transponder and self report a time to everyone far faster than the cars he'd held up on the track. He trained for the national position by editing out any posts critical of him on the SoCal Viper website.

The stories could go on.

Old August 25th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #436

TrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADVENOM View Post
I don't get something. Why can't Chrysler just investigate these idiots and remove them. The facts are there. With all the stories you hear enough is enough . What's so hard to understand . Who made the rules on how much these guys were paid???? It's an astonishing figure ... 200k? I'm still in shock. How can we be that dumb and not bring this subject to light long ago . It was right there in our faces. Maybe we all need to thsnk John B for this . I think after what happened to him members started to question the regime . I say this . Give these guys a week to resign . If they are not out by then refund all the memberships money back .. Ralph if your reading this do what's right ....
BadVenom,

Clear out some room in your PM box.

Cheers,
George

Old August 25th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #437
Enthusiast

92GTSR is kissing alot of ass around here with 472 points92GTSR is kissing alot of ass around here with 472 points92GTSR is kissing alot of ass around here with 472 points92GTSR is kissing alot of ass around here with 472 points92GTSR is kissing alot of ass around here with 472 points
Horrified to read all of this. Very sad news for the VCA and its members, I guess this could be the equivalent of the VCA Watergate scandal!

There needs to be a statement made by the VCA explaining its actions. Sadly anyone posting questions there is not getting any answers and posts removed. Not a great way to do business.

When time comes round again to vote for national officers, who is likely to step up to the plate?

Old August 25th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #438
BADVENOM

That's the funny part why the fuck would they delete post?? Isn't this a free country? As a member I like to get some answers.. I might joke around a lot and say shit but when I see this shit happen pusses me off.. With sonny members contributing making these fuck heads rich over a car club???? SMH....

Old August 25th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #439

TrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9367 points
I really started to have some doubts when the financials were not getting published and the response Lee posted was probably the biggest FU answer and he shut the thread down. Really, I'm going to pay to be subject to something like that? Rocman requested we post factual experiences. Here are a couple that come to mind.

Back in April of 2010, when the financials were finally out for that last fiscal year, I was looking at the balance sheet and noticed a line for "membership cards" (the little credit card like piece of plastic that has your name and VCA membership number on it). I apologize for not having the exact number, but the expense was huge, like $10,000.00 for approximately 3000 memberships (again, it was over 3 years ago and I don't remember the exact figures). I knew that these cards cost less than a $1 to $2.00 each to make. You can buy the card printer at Office Depot for under $800.00. So I posted in the Members area about the cost and some suggestions on how to lower the cost. This was immediately moved to the "VCA Suggestion Box" where nobody else can post a reply. Chris Marshal P.M. me the following:

George -

We moved your post to the VCA Suggestion Box where you can still read all the replies and we can avoid a pile-on, as you know is very possible. We actually have that right on the financial statement at the bottom as to putting in that forum.

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-sugg...statement.html

Anyway, didn't want you to worry it was gone and look for replies very shortly, including mine!

Many thanks,

Chris

PS. I will copy Lee Stubberfield, as he is the National Treasurer and I am sure will want to help answer your questions as well.

I replied ok and never heard anything back. Hmmm, that would have been at least an extra $4000.00 to $5000.00 extra in the "slush fund" since I know those plastic badges cost no where near what they had expensed for them. So, if "little" things like badges are getting manipulated, I just wonder about the other substantial expenses and if they are correct.

Another thing that makes my suspicions go up is when people just outright lie.
After the Viper set the 7:12 Ring record, the Norcal VCA had a dinner where Maurice was going to discuss the Ring record and what it took to get it. He was there for Chrysler documenting the attempt for the upcoming Gen 5 book. He gave us a play by play of what he experienced. One of the things he mentions is it's not everyday that you get to go to the Ring so he rented a Lotus Evora to drive around and take some Ring laps in. A few months ago when Kansas (Chris Marshall) posted his thesis of rebuttals on the Alley, he insinuated that Maurice had somehow "treated" himself to the Lotus on the company dime. Total lame excuse for trying to undermine somebody. And since Maurice was already there for the Ring attempt, why not just hire him to right the article instead of the Marshalls going over to Germany? There is no way to make that trip for 2 people for less than $5000.00. Did the VCA, VPA or the Marshalls pay for that out of their own pocket??.....hmmm, let me guess.

Kansas also claimed that Maurice was not there the day of the attempt but fails to mention that SRT failed to get the record for the time we had rented the Ring. Ron Howards movie production crew was there filming "Rush" and was kind enough to give us a few hours on a day that we were not allotted and SRT was lucky enough to get the record on that very last try. Kansas makes it sound like Maurice left because of negligence but if SRT is not scheduled to be at the Ring on that last day, hello, people have itineraries when traveling overseas and can't just stick around that easy if it's not planned for. Again, total B.S. from Kansas (Chris Marshal) on this claim.
Chris, karmas a bitch. Little did I know that I would meet one of the production people from Ron Howards company that was there when you were being driven around the Ring by Sabine in the new SRT8 Jeep. I guess the big joke between them was how you puked like a little bitch when you were a passenger. This is what I was told and since I don't have first hand experience, please confirm or deny this fact? Apparently Sabine wasn't too impressed with your ability to go around the Ring and a lot of people were laughing behind your back (think SRT types). Who had to clean the Jeep out??

Last question is the hiring of Herb Helbig, known as the Grailkeeper. Chris posted that the VPA now pays his salary which saves the VCA "Five figures". IIRC, the figure I saw for Herb (company name is Grailkeeper Inc) was approximately $32,000.00 (please correct me if I'm wrong). Your direct quote on 2-4-12 on the VCA forum was:

"VPA picked up 100% of the technical consulting costs from VCA (Grailkeeper, Inc.), which previously cost the club an easy five figures a year"

How much was the VCA paying Herb and when did he officially go on the payroll with them and when did he switch to the VPA?
So, what exactly does Grailkeeper Inc do for the VPA? I do know that there is a Grailkeeper section on the VCA forum that paying members get to ask Herb questions but I gave on that one since many times it would be weeks before he even acknowledged or answered any of the questions in his own section....sad because I thought he'd have an inside line to help Viper owners with technical crap that if he didn't know the answer would know who to consult with.

When I see people not publishing financials when they are due and then telling us to [email protected] off when questioned, I have doubts. When I see people trying to spin the truth for their own benefit, I have doubts. When asked for transparency and all we get is the middle finger, I have doubts. Not answering questions about how much money the VPA makes is B.S. They'll be happy to tell you how much they donate to the regions for raffles, etc,.....but don't you dare ask how much we make.

I will not support a club or manufacturer financially if I'm being lied to. I know that the VCA is not owned by Chrysler, but Chrysler could have made this right years ago if they wanted to. This year alone I'll be spending $150,000.00 on non Chrysler vehicles that I'm buying...won't even consider them (a luxury SUV and a 1 ton 4 door 4x4 diesel pickup). Oh well, I'm sure Chrysler will do just fine without me.

Enthusiast for life, but not a member,

George

Old August 25th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #440
BADVENOM

That's really incredible . Do they think everyone is that stupid not to see through the bullshit?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen V SRT 2013-up

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in