Any links to photo galleries? - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT For discussions about the SRT, SRT Coupe, and ACR models.

Any links to photo galleries?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 28th, 2007, 04:28 AM   #1

noobafet is definately JV with 290 pointsnoobafet is definately JV with 290 pointsnoobafet is definately JV with 290 points

I was hoping there are some photo galleries featuring 3rd Gen's with body mods. I would love to see what's out there. Anyone? Eggz.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2007, 10:26 PM   #2
HP

HP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 pointsHP is not afraid of bears with 2562 points
Do a search. I know the VCA sight has a few good threads with pictures.

Old May 28th, 2007, 10:48 PM   #3

Blue Streak hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsBlue Streak hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsBlue Streak hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsBlue Streak hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsBlue Streak hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsBlue Streak hangs with the Hiddens with 550 points
Maybe Austin can help you-he has done pics on most all the body mods. He is the best at PS.

Old May 28th, 2007, 11:50 PM   #4

noobafet is definately JV with 290 pointsnoobafet is definately JV with 290 pointsnoobafet is definately JV with 290 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP View Post
Ive been searching, coming up with shit. VCA? What is that? I was hoping that I could find pics with links to the vendors. "Autoform" was the best I could come up with, there has to be something better. Eggz.

Old May 28th, 2007, 11:54 PM   #5
Diamond Supporter

AUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 points
Autoform, Hennessey, A.P. Engineering all make body mods/kits, etc...

Old May 28th, 2007, 11:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP View Post
V.C.A. "Viper Club of America" got it, Thanks buddy.

Old May 29th, 2007, 12:04 AM   #7

Originally Posted by noobafet
I just checked out Advanced thermal products...$5100 to heat wrap the car for comfort? I would imagine these cars getting hot, especially with the turbos, but $5100 to wrap it up? Have any of you found this to be necessary? Is there a low cost alternative?

Last edited by noobafet; May 30th, 2007 at 12:49 AM.

Old May 29th, 2007, 12:39 AM   #8
Diamond Supporter

AUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 pointsAUSTIN is not afraid of bears with 34543 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobafet View Post
CHRIST MARY AND JOSEPH!!!!!!! I just checked out Advanced thermal products...$5100 to heat wrap the car for comfort?? I would imagine these cars getting hot, especially with the turbos, but $5100 to wrap it up? Have any of you found this to be necessary? Is there a low cost alternative? HOLY SHIT!!!! Is there a label that Viper owners wear that reads "Have money, will spend" ??? Ridiculous.

Just change out the exhaust and eliminate the cross-over. Adding high-flow cats will also help with acquiring low temps. I've read that the wrap helps, but then again I've read that it does nothing too impressive in regards to helping defuse the heat. Im sure there is probably a cheaper alternative to the wrapping option.

One other option is to just go straight pipes. Aggressive sound and eliminates the heat quite nicely.

Old May 30th, 2007, 12:50 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSTIN View Post
Just change out the exhaust and eliminate the cross-over. Adding high-flow cats will also help with acquiring low temps. I've read that the wrap helps, but then again I've read that it does nothing too impressive in regards to helping defuse the heat. Im sure there is probably a cheaper alternative to the wrapping option.

One other option is to just go straight pipes. Aggressive sound and eliminates the heat quite nicely.
Thanks Austin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in