Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

beat by a stock honda civic!

3K views 37 replies 28 participants last post by  CorvZ061 
#1 · (Edited)
This is BS! I was beat by a stock honda civic! I couldn't believe it! I asked the guy what mods he had done to it, and he said none, this was the base civic, not even the SI, he said he was shocked himself that he beat me, and he had never raced before in his life. We just pullled up the light, and he revved his engine a bit, and I did too, than we took off, he flew off the line like the heffner 8 second viper, on stock tires! I was in pure disbelief as to how this happened. Not once was I able to pull ahead of him, and I was flooring it as I shifted all the way up to 3rd. Anyways, I said I'd give him $100 if I couldn't find a mod on his civic. Ended up losing $100, not even his exhaust was modded.:( And dodge calls this a race car for the street? pffffftttt!!!

#29 ·
What a moron!! Why would you post something on here just to see the reaction that you would get. Now you say that it never happened, come on we do not need liars on this forum. Go to the ricer forums and you'd be welcomed with open arms. We are all for the most part out of high school, we don't need story tellers. I honestly think that you DID get beat by a Civic because seems that since you can "make up stories" you can't make up you not knowing how to drive. Do you even have your license? Do yourself a favor and don't post crap like that. You just made yourself look like more of an ass. I hate story tellers. You wanted to feel cool and fit in to the Viper crowd??

#33 ·
Lance18 was having a dream
He couldn't stand the cookies
But MAN he loved the cream
Big or small or brown or black
As long as it was male
to it his lips attached.
And under the sheets
Double yang 69
Lance you're a ***
So stay the fuck away from mine.
You can't tell a story
You can't get it staight
Sadly forever after
To be a dunce is the fate that awaits.
So feel free to take your car
And drive it fast, Make it haul
And when you hit top speed
Do everyone here a favor
And crash into a wall.
So now we're near the end
Only one problem I can see
Since you don't even have a car
Get under the sheets, go back to sleep
Continue to dream of other mens pee-pee's..............

Lance18... Not a soul-ution, but a fawking nightmare.

I can just see yo mammy screamin...

WAR GET UP IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.