Thank you Justin at Innovative Turbo - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT For discussions about the SRT, SRT Coupe, and ACR models.

Thank you Justin at Innovative Turbo

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Justin at Innovative Turbo
Old May 5th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #1

INSOMNIAC is well liked with 200 pointsINSOMNIAC is well liked with 200 pointsINSOMNIAC is well liked with 200 points
Thumbs up Thank you Justin at Innovative Turbo

I would like to thank Justin at Innovative Turbo Systems for going the extra mile and creating a totally custom turbo for me out of scratch in an unbelievable time.

I was going with the Garrett GT4067RS turbos originally and after talking to Justin at Innovative Turbo Systems and the master Jason, I decided to change to Innovative GT 72 Dual Ball Bearing turbos. Headers, up-pipe, down-pipe, wastegates, etc were already on the car when I made this decision. Justin basically built a turbo that would not only fit in the space we already had, but bolt right on to the existing up-pipe, down-pipe, wastegate, etc. Justin sent a mockup turbo to Jason to try fitment and unfortunately the shipping guys at Innovative sent the mockup turbo to Jason’s old shop in Maryland. Justin personally took care of the shipping problem and made UPS redirect it to Jason’s shop in Sarasota. The custom mockup turbo Justin made bolted right on and fit perfectly. Once I called Justin and gave him the OK, he was able to get the two GT 72 Dual Ball Bearing turbos manufactured with all the options available, ceramic coated and shipped in 5 calendar, 3 business days. 7 days after I gave him the OK on the custom turbos, the GT 72 Dual Ball Bearing turbos were manufactured with all the options available, ceramic coated and delivered to Jason’s shop in Sarasota. All I can say is WOOOW.

Here is the detailed information on the ITS turbos.
Innovative Turbo Systems GT-72BB Dual Ball Bearing Turbos :
* S Cover Housing
* T4 Tangential turbine housing
* Designed for 3 inches downpipe
* 0.96 A/R
* Ceramic coated
* X-Trim turbine wheel
* Super Duplex
* Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing System
* Polished Compressor Housing
* ITS Big Shaft option for strength
* ITS 10 bladed Turbine Wheel
* Inconel for high EGT durability
* Redline balancing
* Highest mechanical and adiabatic efficiency available All components meet rigorous quality control, each turbo is assembled by experienced turbo technicians, taking the utmost care to ensure Innovative’s exacting tolerances are met. Innovative Turbo is the only manufacturer with line of Dual Ball-bearing Turbos that can be rebuilt and upgraded.
http://www.innovativeturbo.com/pages...asp?sku=GT72BB

Thank you very much Justin.

Last edited by INSOMNIAC; May 5th, 2006 at 04:10 PM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in