#1 ·
Guage Rings

Short Shifter and Cup holder ring

I also installed the RB1 NAV Unit.

See less See more
Reactions: Richie-SRT10
#4 ·
SylvanSRT said:
another small touch is to remove the black allen screws inthe dash and go the local home depot they make some chrome/nickel plated ones you can change to for the whopping sum of less than $3(three dollars). huge change for small change!
Cool.

Got my project for today.

#7 ·
SylvanSRT said:
only mod so far with no viper tax was changing the screws on the dash, and in less than five minutes

Got the screws in and they look great. It took me a while to find them at Home Depot.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbs2:

#8 ·
SylvanSRT said:
only mod so far with no viper tax was changing the screws on the dash, and in less than five minutes
If you ever decide to pay the Viper tax I really recommend the Short Shifter. For functionality not just for the looks.

#10 ·
SylvanSRT said:
i already have the MGW shifter and low rise shifter bezel, a/c trim rings. and radio knob. i do really like the shifter

Is the low rise shifter bezel noticeably shorter than the stock one?

I was thinking about getting one.

#15 ·
I went with the First Strike knob with the short bezel and really liked it:

George then mentioned that he had the "shorty" knob with a yellow logo so I took the plunge:

My very first Viper purchase ever was an MGW shift knob in June of 1999 - and my first Viper arrived five months later. Fantastic company with incredible service. Always a pleasure to work with George! :thumbs2:

#17 ·
Y2K5SRT said:

George then mentioned that he had the "shorty" knob with a yellow logo so I took the plunge:

My very first Viper purchase ever was an MGW shift knob in June of 1999 - and my first Viper arrived five months later. Fantastic company with incredible service. Always a pleasure to work with George! :thumbs2:
Sweet. :cool:

#19 ·
SylvanSRT said:
another small touch is to remove the black allen screws inthe dash and go the local home depot they make some chrome/nickel plated ones you can change to for the whopping sum of less than $3(three dollars). huge change for small change!
That's a great idea. Anyone know where I could get some of these screws used? Always trying to save a buck you know.

#20 ·
No Man said:
That's a great idea. Anyone know where I could get some of these screws used? Always trying to save a buck you know.
Ha! Ha! :D

Just in case you are serious, they are .74c a pair or 2.22 for all six. :)

#22 ·
SylvanSRT said:
haha. i actually laughed when i first read this, but I went and did it and it does make it look a lot more attractive! The surprising thing is that people notice the difference!

#23 ·
Y2K5SRT said:

That looks great! Thumbs up on the chrome over the brushed look.

#25 ·
CAP said:
Mine. :arcade:

Nice. :thumbs2:

That's just like mine. I like the brushed look better than chrome in cars with black interior. But the chrome does look sweet with the yellow console covers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.