SRT ON EBAY - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT For discussions about the SRT, SRT Coupe, and ACR models.

SRT ON EBAY

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

SRT ON EBAY
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:15 AM   #1

Viperchad is definately JV with 260 pointsViperchad is definately JV with 260 pointsViperchad is definately JV with 260 points
SRT ON EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...rdZ1#mainImage
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: SRT ON EBAY
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:42 AM   #2

NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points

"VCA member"

Old November 4th, 2005, 12:47 PM   #3

blk04cobra1 is unremarkable with 20 points

looks nice except for the shift light...that would blind me

Old November 4th, 2005, 01:34 PM   #4

Viperchad is definately JV with 260 pointsViperchad is definately JV with 260 pointsViperchad is definately JV with 260 points

Not sure I understand your comment Craig.

Old November 5th, 2005, 04:19 AM   #5
Enthusiast

VIPERS_RULE is well liked with 190 pointsVIPERS_RULE is well liked with 190 points

he's not sure either.He can't make sense on all of his 9 billion posts.I think he is only 17 too? Man,he would probably commit suicide if this board was not in existence.

Old November 5th, 2005, 09:44 AM   #6

srt10x3 is a B-Teamer with 70 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperchad
Not sure I understand your comment Craig.
He is implying that seeing as the car was owned by a VCA member, it means something. Like "VCA Member, Ooohh Ahhh.. Big F'ing deal".

Am I right Craig? Well am I.. Tell me, I have to know.

The other Craig.

Old November 6th, 2005, 07:28 AM   #7

Cool.....I've heard from a bunch of guys in the community that he's a real dick. Well, Craig.....thanks for the pointless comment. Always good to talk shit and not even own a viper too.....does daddy let you drive it.....or do you just get to black magic the tires :fist:. People like you turn me off from posting on here...guess that's why I always preferred the other site. There may be a lot more conservative people there....but atleast there aren't any punk ass kids and wanksters :thumb:

Old November 6th, 2005, 01:52 PM   #8

Mark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 pointsMark O is not afraid of bears with 185866 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperchad
People like you turn me off from posting on here...guess that's why I always preferred the other site. There may be a lot more conservative people there....but atleast there aren't any punk ass kids and wanksters :thumb:
I take it you haven't read anything authored by my good friend Yo Tony?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in