3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a beer - Page 5 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT For discussions about the SRT, SRT Coupe, and ACR models.

3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a beer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:31 PM   #81
Enthusiast

Mystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 points

OHHHHH! IF A MAGAZINE SAID SOOOOOO......Has ANYONE seen the two of these cars go at it in person? I'm trying to figure out how a car that's 2/10ths slower (according to your beloved magazines) is such a turd? It still kicks the shit out of 99.9% of the cars on the road today. And I'm not even going to start on traffic stopping looks. For the past 13 years the Viper has been on top, why is it only now that the magazines choose to focus on the results. Prior to this, when they did print something, it was always negative about the Viper, and defended their precious Vet for coming up short. Craig, I'm glad your bow tie crowd FINALLY has something worthy of going head-to-head with the Viper. But, answer me one question: how many Viper owners have came over to the Vet site in the past 13 years, and told Vet owners their cars were pieces of shit? Your "facts" on this whole matter consist of what you PERCEIVE to be a fair and unbiased magazine article. I place my faith in what I see for myself, and not what I'm told I should believe. And regardless of how fast the new ZO6 might be, it'll never make me want to own one!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 8th, 2005, 11:52 PM   #82

NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic139
OHHHHH! IF A MAGAZINE SAID SOOOOOO......Has ANYONE seen the two of these cars go at it in person? I'm trying to figure out how a car that's 2/10ths slower (according to your beloved magazines) is such a turd? It still kicks the shit out of 99.9% of the cars on the road today. And I'm not even going to start on traffic stopping looks. For the past 13 years the Viper has been on top, why is it only now that the magazines choose to focus on the results. Prior to this, when they did print something, it was always negative about the Viper, and defended their precious Vet for coming up short. Craig, I'm glad your bow tie crowd FINALLY has something worthy of going head-to-head with the Viper. But, answer me one question: how many Viper owners have came over to the Vet site in the past 13 years, and told Vet owners their cars were pieces of shit? Your "facts" on this whole matter consist of what you PERCEIVE to be a fair and unbiased magazine article. I place my faith in what I see for myself, and not what I'm told I should believe. And regardless of how fast the new ZO6 might be, it'll never make me want to own one!

"my bow-tie crowd"

Do a a little back reading before you go making generalizations.\

The tests conducted in magazines are same conditions same driver tests. The whole point to running comparative tests is to remove as many variables that can skew the results as possible.

Put a blind senior citizen in an Enzo and I could beat them with a civic, does that make the civic a faster car???

Old November 9th, 2005, 09:17 AM   #83
Enthusiast

Mystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 points

Yes, your "bow-tie" crowd, and it's not a generalization...it's a FACT...I read it in a MAGAZINE. How many Viper owners do you think are going to run out and buy a new ZO6 strictly based off what some magazine prints? What about Ford owners? You come on this forum and glorify the new ZO6, but have you ever seen one race a new Viper? Like I said, you base everything off what a magazine printed. The only point you've made is that you can quote something published out of a magazine that favors a ZO6. The people on this site LOVE Vipers, what kind of response did you expect when you started bashing their cars? I think it's great that GM has stepped up, I happen to actually like Corvettes. I'm not going to defend DC for their shortsightedness in not upping the ante on the Viper to surpass the vet; those are questions above my pay grade. I'm just going to drive the car I've always dreamed of owning, and just hope that the new ZO6 makes its owners as happy as my car makes me. Have a nice day!

Old November 9th, 2005, 09:28 AM   #84

NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic139
Yes, your "bow-tie" crowd, and it's not a generalization...it's a FACT...I read it in a MAGAZINE. How many Viper owners do you think are going to run out and buy a new ZO6 strictly based off what some magazine prints? What about Ford owners? You come on this forum and glorify the new ZO6, but have you ever seen one race a new Viper? Like I said, you base everything off what a magazine printed. The only point you've made is that you can quote something published out of a magazine that favors a ZO6. The people on this site LOVE Vipers, what kind of response did you expect when you started bashing their cars? I think it's great that GM has stepped up, I happen to actually like Corvettes. I'm not going to defend DC for their shortsightedness in not upping the ante on the Viper to surpass the vet; those are questions above my pay grade. I'm just going to drive the car I've always dreamed of owning, and just hope that the new ZO6 makes its owners as happy as my car makes me. Have a nice day!

you must be gay.

Old November 9th, 2005, 04:16 PM   #85
Enthusiast

Oh no, whatever shall I do....craig called me gay! I don't look at men enough to consider myself qualified to judge them as gay, but I guess you do. While my wife and 2 kids refute your astute observation, I'll consider you a subject matter expert on homosexuality nonetheless. While it doesn't bode well for you to come to this site and degrade any Viper, your incoherent babble is somewhat amusing. All in all, it makes you sound like a used car salesman.

Old November 9th, 2005, 06:08 PM   #86
Diamond Supporter

GTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 points

Yo Craig, you have a PM, AND an EMail from Paypal. Pay attention to Biddness boy. You are a little richer today......You can put that green down on da new Z. Let me know you got the green and the message. Gotta jump into a shit fight to COMMUNICATE with this boy! Man needs to CONCENTRATE on his model biddness!

Old November 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS LEE
Yo Craig, you have a PM, AND an EMail from Paypal. Pay attention to Biddness boy. You are a little richer today......You can put that green down on da new Z. Let me know you got the green and the message. Gotta jump into a shit fight to COMMUNICATE with this boy! Man needs to CONCENTRATE on his model biddness!
Done and done

Old November 10th, 2005, 07:56 AM   #88

VIPER D is a B-Teamer with 70 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig201MPH

You would be framing every fucking page and mounting it on your wall if it made the SRT look good.

You know I love the alley but the other site has 1 less viper troll

vd..

nice to see you craig :fist:

Old November 10th, 2005, 07:58 AM   #89

VIPER D is a B-Teamer with 70 points

just joined the alley

and wanted to find a troll that got booted of the vca so i do i find him. easy just look for a viper bashing thread.

vd..

Old November 10th, 2005, 08:39 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER D
just joined the alley

and wanted to find a troll that got booted of the vca so i do i find him. easy just look for a viper bashing thread.

vd..

Wow, that was coherant. :redbeard:

Old November 10th, 2005, 08:56 AM   #91
CS
Focus!

CS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 points

Hey D, welcome. Good luck with selling that TT kit.

Old November 15th, 2005, 10:17 PM   #92

viper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 points

If you want a 06 Z06 , I have a friend here who has one that he wants to sell after putting 500 miles on it. He has a TT SRT Viper also and some other high HP cars. He said the Z06 was ok but lacked what he thinks a 70K + sports car should have. He has had them all and if he does not want it , I sure as hell would not waste my money on one. Once again talk to somebody that drives it instead of what the mags want to sell. He has at least one older modded Z06 in his collection and knows his vettes.

Old November 16th, 2005, 10:10 AM   #93

malibu65 is unremarkable with 10 points

id get the Z06 because i cant afford the Viper, actually i would save money if they moved the exhaust pipes to the rear of the car, i got in my uncles and it singed the skin on my calf when i got in, and it was fkn hot in that thing when we got on it.

liked it though.

Old November 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM   #94

Super Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu65

i guess you are alot better than i am considering you have more posts......

Good Lord that's a weak come back. But It'll do for a newbie
welcome to the alley

Old November 29th, 2005, 10:01 PM   #95

97GTS is unremarkable with 10 points

Interesting that Car and Driver give the Z06 a 6/10 for handling while the Viper gets a 10/10. Seems with just another 100hp the VIper would be on top again.

Old November 29th, 2005, 11:06 PM   #96

JimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97GTS
Interesting that Car and Driver give the Z06 a 6/10 for handling while the Viper gets a 10/10. Seems with just another 100hp the VIper would be on top again.
Yep, but it was 1.5 seconds a lap slower or something, which over the course of 30 laps would be, uhhhhh 45 seconds behind?? But yes 100hp would make up the difference.

Old December 1st, 2005, 02:42 AM   #97

redsrt10ray21 is unremarkable with 10 points

first of all the mags numbers are distorted. Second even if the z06 is a little bit faster, it doesnt matter because the driver makes a greater difference than the differences between the Z06's performance and the srt10s. and third......corvetts are for those who don't have the pocket book to buy a viper. i see little kids driving corvetts all over the place. Everybody has vets which makes that car completely played out. Vipers are a real exotic car! And the looks of a Z06 can't compare to a Viper in any way. if a z06 ever passes me by...and i doubt that will ever happen...all it takes is a supercharger and im back on top

Old December 1st, 2005, 03:27 AM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrt10ray21
first of all the mags numbers are distorted. Second even if the z06 is a little bit faster, it doesnt matter because the driver makes a greater difference than the differences between the Z06's performance and the srt10s. and third......corvetts are for those who don't have the pocket book to buy a viper. i see little kids driving corvetts all over the place. Everybody has vets which makes that car completely played out. Vipers are a real exotic car! And the looks of a Z06 can't compare to a Viper in any way. if a z06 ever passes me by...and i doubt that will ever happen...all it takes is a supercharger and im back on top
RAWR!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in