3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a beer - Page 5 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper
 
Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT For discussions about the SRT, SRT Coupe, and ACR models.

3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a beer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:31 PM   #81
Enthusiast
 
Mystic139 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 229
Mystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 points
Rep Power: 18
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

OHHHHH! IF A MAGAZINE SAID SOOOOOO......Has ANYONE seen the two of these cars go at it in person? I'm trying to figure out how a car that's 2/10ths slower (according to your beloved magazines) is such a turd? It still kicks the shit out of 99.9% of the cars on the road today. And I'm not even going to start on traffic stopping looks. For the past 13 years the Viper has been on top, why is it only now that the magazines choose to focus on the results. Prior to this, when they did print something, it was always negative about the Viper, and defended their precious Vet for coming up short. Craig, I'm glad your bow tie crowd FINALLY has something worthy of going head-to-head with the Viper. But, answer me one question: how many Viper owners have came over to the Vet site in the past 13 years, and told Vet owners their cars were pieces of shit? Your "facts" on this whole matter consist of what you PERCEIVE to be a fair and unbiased magazine article. I place my faith in what I see for myself, and not what I'm told I should believe. And regardless of how fast the new ZO6 might be, it'll never make me want to own one!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:52 PM   #82
Senior Member
 
NOITALL's Avatar
 
NOITALL is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,471
NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points
Rep Power: 139
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic139
OHHHHH! IF A MAGAZINE SAID SOOOOOO......Has ANYONE seen the two of these cars go at it in person? I'm trying to figure out how a car that's 2/10ths slower (according to your beloved magazines) is such a turd? It still kicks the shit out of 99.9% of the cars on the road today. And I'm not even going to start on traffic stopping looks. For the past 13 years the Viper has been on top, why is it only now that the magazines choose to focus on the results. Prior to this, when they did print something, it was always negative about the Viper, and defended their precious Vet for coming up short. Craig, I'm glad your bow tie crowd FINALLY has something worthy of going head-to-head with the Viper. But, answer me one question: how many Viper owners have came over to the Vet site in the past 13 years, and told Vet owners their cars were pieces of shit? Your "facts" on this whole matter consist of what you PERCEIVE to be a fair and unbiased magazine article. I place my faith in what I see for myself, and not what I'm told I should believe. And regardless of how fast the new ZO6 might be, it'll never make me want to own one!

"my bow-tie crowd"



Do a a little back reading before you go making generalizations.\


The tests conducted in magazines are same conditions same driver tests. The whole point to running comparative tests is to remove as many variables that can skew the results as possible.

Put a blind senior citizen in an Enzo and I could beat them with a civic, does that make the civic a faster car???
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 9th, 2005, 09:17 AM   #83
Enthusiast
 
Mystic139 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 229
Mystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 points
Rep Power: 18
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Yes, your "bow-tie" crowd, and it's not a generalization...it's a FACT...I read it in a MAGAZINE. How many Viper owners do you think are going to run out and buy a new ZO6 strictly based off what some magazine prints? What about Ford owners? You come on this forum and glorify the new ZO6, but have you ever seen one race a new Viper? Like I said, you base everything off what a magazine printed. The only point you've made is that you can quote something published out of a magazine that favors a ZO6. The people on this site LOVE Vipers, what kind of response did you expect when you started bashing their cars? I think it's great that GM has stepped up, I happen to actually like Corvettes. I'm not going to defend DC for their shortsightedness in not upping the ante on the Viper to surpass the vet; those are questions above my pay grade. I'm just going to drive the car I've always dreamed of owning, and just hope that the new ZO6 makes its owners as happy as my car makes me. Have a nice day!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 9th, 2005, 09:28 AM   #84
Senior Member
 
NOITALL's Avatar
 
NOITALL is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,471
NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points
Rep Power: 139
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic139
Yes, your "bow-tie" crowd, and it's not a generalization...it's a FACT...I read it in a MAGAZINE. How many Viper owners do you think are going to run out and buy a new ZO6 strictly based off what some magazine prints? What about Ford owners? You come on this forum and glorify the new ZO6, but have you ever seen one race a new Viper? Like I said, you base everything off what a magazine printed. The only point you've made is that you can quote something published out of a magazine that favors a ZO6. The people on this site LOVE Vipers, what kind of response did you expect when you started bashing their cars? I think it's great that GM has stepped up, I happen to actually like Corvettes. I'm not going to defend DC for their shortsightedness in not upping the ante on the Viper to surpass the vet; those are questions above my pay grade. I'm just going to drive the car I've always dreamed of owning, and just hope that the new ZO6 makes its owners as happy as my car makes me. Have a nice day!


you must be gay.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 9th, 2005, 04:16 PM   #85
Enthusiast
 
Mystic139 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 229
Mystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 pointsMystic139 is definately JV with 310 points
Rep Power: 18
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Oh no, whatever shall I do....craig called me gay! I don't look at men enough to consider myself qualified to judge them as gay, but I guess you do. While my wife and 2 kids refute your astute observation, I'll consider you a subject matter expert on homosexuality nonetheless. While it doesn't bode well for you to come to this site and degrade any Viper, your incoherent babble is somewhat amusing. All in all, it makes you sound like a used car salesman.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 9th, 2005, 06:08 PM   #86
Diamond Supporter
 
GTS LEE's Avatar
 
GTS LEE is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 401
GTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 pointsGTS LEE hangs with the Hiddens with 550 points
Rep Power: 20
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Yo Craig, you have a PM, AND an EMail from Paypal. Pay attention to Biddness boy. You are a little richer today......You can put that green down on da new Z. Let me know you got the green and the message. Gotta jump into a shit fight to COMMUNICATE with this boy! Man needs to CONCENTRATE on his model biddness!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM   #87
Senior Member
 
NOITALL's Avatar
 
NOITALL is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,471
NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points
Rep Power: 139
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS LEE
Yo Craig, you have a PM, AND an EMail from Paypal. Pay attention to Biddness boy. You are a little richer today......You can put that green down on da new Z. Let me know you got the green and the message. Gotta jump into a shit fight to COMMUNICATE with this boy! Man needs to CONCENTRATE on his model biddness!
Done and done
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 10th, 2005, 07:56 AM   #88
 
VIPER D is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 161
VIPER D is a B-Teamer with 70 points
Rep Power: 0
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig201MPH


You would be framing every fucking page and mounting it on your wall if it made the SRT look good.

You know I love the alley but the other site has 1 less viper troll



vd..


nice to see you craig :fist:
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 10th, 2005, 07:58 AM   #89
 
VIPER D is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 161
VIPER D is a B-Teamer with 70 points
Rep Power: 0
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

just joined the alley

and wanted to find a troll that got booted of the vca so i do i find him. easy just look for a viper bashing thread.


vd..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 10th, 2005, 08:39 AM   #90
Senior Member
 
NOITALL's Avatar
 
NOITALL is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,471
NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points
Rep Power: 139
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER D
just joined the alley

and wanted to find a troll that got booted of the vca so i do i find him. easy just look for a viper bashing thread.


vd..

Wow, that was coherant. :redbeard:
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 10th, 2005, 08:56 AM   #91
CS
Focus!
 
CS's Avatar
 
CS is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 5,585
CS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 pointsCS is not afraid of bears with 5050 points
Rep Power: 53
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Hey D, welcome. Good luck with selling that TT kit.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 15th, 2005, 10:17 PM   #92
Senior Member
 
viper spray's Avatar
 
viper spray is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 19,169
viper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 pointsviper spray is not afraid of bears with 88140 points
Rep Power: 614
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

If you want a 06 Z06 , I have a friend here who has one that he wants to sell after putting 500 miles on it. He has a TT SRT Viper also and some other high HP cars. He said the Z06 was ok but lacked what he thinks a 70K + sports car should have. He has had them all and if he does not want it , I sure as hell would not waste my money on one. Once again talk to somebody that drives it instead of what the mags want to sell. He has at least one older modded Z06 in his collection and knows his vettes.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 16th, 2005, 10:10 AM   #93
 
malibu65 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 114
malibu65 is unremarkable with 10 points
Rep Power: 0
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

id get the Z06 because i cant afford the Viper, actually i would save money if they moved the exhaust pipes to the rear of the car, i got in my uncles and it singed the skin on my calf when i got in, and it was fkn hot in that thing when we got on it.

liked it though.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM   #94
 
Super Squirrel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,579
Super Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 pointsSuper Squirrel made Varsity with 950 points
Rep Power: 0
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu65

i guess you are alot better than i am considering you have more posts......

Good Lord that's a weak come back. But It'll do for a newbie
welcome to the alley
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 29th, 2005, 10:01 PM   #95
 
97GTS is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 83
97GTS is unremarkable with 10 points
Rep Power: 0
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Interesting that Car and Driver give the Z06 a 6/10 for handling while the Viper gets a 10/10. Seems with just another 100hp the VIper would be on top again.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old November 29th, 2005, 11:06 PM   #96
 
JimmyCrackcorn is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 835
JimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 pointsJimmyCrackcorn is kissing alot of ass around here with 500 points
Rep Power: 0
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97GTS
Interesting that Car and Driver give the Z06 a 6/10 for handling while the Viper gets a 10/10. Seems with just another 100hp the VIper would be on top again.
Yep, but it was 1.5 seconds a lap slower or something, which over the course of 30 laps would be, uhhhhh 45 seconds behind?? But yes 100hp would make up the difference.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old December 1st, 2005, 02:42 AM   #97
 
redsrt10ray21 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2
redsrt10ray21 is unremarkable with 10 points
Rep Power: 0
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

first of all the mags numbers are distorted. Second even if the z06 is a little bit faster, it doesnt matter because the driver makes a greater difference than the differences between the Z06's performance and the srt10s. and third......corvetts are for those who don't have the pocket book to buy a viper. i see little kids driving corvetts all over the place. Everybody has vets which makes that car completely played out. Vipers are a real exotic car! And the looks of a Z06 can't compare to a Viper in any way. if a z06 ever passes me by...and i doubt that will ever happen...all it takes is a supercharger and im back on top
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be
Old December 1st, 2005, 03:27 AM   #98
Senior Member
 
NOITALL's Avatar
 
NOITALL is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,471
NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points
Rep Power: 139
Re: 3 out of 3 rags agree. Viper is shittiest in class! Mag scans grab a be

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrt10ray21
first of all the mags numbers are distorted. Second even if the z06 is a little bit faster, it doesnt matter because the driver makes a greater difference than the differences between the Z06's performance and the srt10s. and third......corvetts are for those who don't have the pocket book to buy a viper. i see little kids driving corvetts all over the place. Everybody has vets which makes that car completely played out. Vipers are a real exotic car! And the looks of a Z06 can't compare to a Viper in any way. if a z06 ever passes me by...and i doubt that will ever happen...all it takes is a supercharger and im back on top
RAWR!!!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Postbit Selector
Switch to Left (legacy) postbit Use Vertical (Legacy) Postbit

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
ViperAlley.com is in no way affiliated with Daimler Chrysler. Dodge, Viper, RT/10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Daimler Chrysler.
The contents of this site are owned by ViperAlley.Com and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Administrator.