M first Thread
i found for sale 2005 SRT-10 Convertible with 9000 miles and selling fro 46k, i would like to hear your thought about this car.
I have few pictures.
What i found:
1) car run a little rough. No issues to drive but at stop sign example, rpm goes up and down... first time driving Viper, i don't believe it is normal behavior. It could be old gas or need tunes?
2) Passenger windows make noise going up and down
2) Crack on tail light (see pic)
3) Pretty good scratch on rear left (see pic)
4) Rear tires are on the way out
5) driving straight, steering wheels is off and hard pull on the left
6) bottom (more like under) of front bumper is all scratched.
Carfax is clean, no accident (well no reported lol) and 2 previous owner.
Thoughts on the car situation? for 9k, i was hoping better condition! Am I asking too much?
Dealer say, it will do is best to fix things if I am interested to buy the car but he also say, they know nothing about the Viper lmao