This is why you don't let friends drive your Viper! - Page 3 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT For discussions about the SRT, SRT Coupe, and ACR models.

This is why you don't let friends drive your Viper!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old February 6th, 2016, 12:10 AM   #41
Enthusiast

Lj60 is unremarkable with 10 points
It's shit like this that makes me not let anyone touch my cars. My tire pressure light has been on for years but I'm afraid to take it to the dealer to get it fixed. About 20 yrs ago my brother took his immaculate 3000 mile acura nsx to the dealer for an oil change. The called him a few hours later and said somehow the t-top flew off at 80 mph while they were doing a " test drive". They even had the balls to ask him to claim the damage on his insurance instead of paying for it.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 19th, 2016, 08:02 AM   #42
n00b

mjkinga is unremarkable with 30 points
I was out with a friend in my 2003 meeting my wife and her friend at a busy area around Boston. You can only valet but the parking is within eye shot. This guy gets in and backs up into a curb breaking a chunk out of the rim and cracking it along with tearing the tire then instantly pulls forward up onto the sidewalk/curb. I screamed at him but he pretended not to hear me and pulled off to park it. I chased him down and said WTF are you doing?!! You just hit the curb twice ruining the wheel and gouging the front! He had the halls to say that wasn't him and was like that. He was also nervous as shit. Needles to say the customer in the truck behind us jumped out and yelled "I saw everything and I'll be your witness". They sent me a check for the damage but it was end of season and car could not be driven again for that year. People suck.

Old February 19th, 2016, 08:42 AM   #43
Landscaping Professional

GTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60375 points
Do you mean to tell us that you didn't explicitly tell the stereo shop that NOBODY HAS PERMISSION TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE OFF THE PREMISES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER? I thought everyone did that. You must have missed the memo.

Very sorry for your loss.

Old February 20th, 2016, 01:40 AM   #44
n00b

LACOUNTRYHICK is a B-Teamer with 86 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautoncall View Post
wow that sux!!! I loved that color when you posted you got it a few weeks ago! Btw..any idea what front and side splitters you have??
acr

Old February 20th, 2016, 01:44 AM   #45
n00b

LACOUNTRYHICK is a B-Teamer with 86 points
Repair bill is at $10,000'and still climbing.

Old February 20th, 2016, 07:17 AM   #46

ubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 pointsubengineering is not afraid of bears with 7903 points
Not surprised^^

Just my door was 11,000 in the end.

Old July 6th, 2020, 03:44 PM   #47
n00b

jooieks gives handjobs for crack. with -40 points
Hi guys! Is there anybody in this thread? I am from https://dialcodes.co.uk/areacodes/020 and currently looking for new friends. Where are you all from? I like to meet people from other countries and cultures. It is so challenging to learn new lifestyles, traditions, and other things. This online interaction has so many positive aspects that you cannot afford in real life.

Old July 15th, 2020, 03:31 AM   #48
n00b

bonilon is unremarkable with 10 points
The damage looks pretty bad.

That's the worst nightmare of Viper owners.

Old July 16th, 2020, 08:48 AM   #49
Lost Senior Member

AJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 pointsAJ02 is not afraid of bears with 27059 points
Back in 1990, I owned a 280 ZX 2+2 turbo. It got broken into at work and my insurance company suggested I take it to a local Nissan dealer to asses the damage. It had a broken drivers window, smashed T-top, missing T-top, a damaged center console and scratched paint on the drivers door. When I went to pick it up, they sheepishly told me I would have to wait another week, because they had the shop janitor drive the car from the body shop to the paint shop and he wrecked it in the parking lot. Took out the front bumper, hood, drivers side front fender and headlight. I berated the service manager right in the middle of the showroom for about 20 minutes. They finally told me I had to leave and they would call me when the car was repaired.

Red 2002 GTS
K & N air intake, Stoptech BBK, full Belanger exhaust and modified Hurst short shifter, Gen 4 six spokes. SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in