Where to look for Canadian Vipers for sale? - Page 4 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Where to look for Canadian Vipers for sale?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 16th, 2011, 03:48 PM   #61

Darth Menace  with -258 pointsDarth Menace  with -258 pointsDarth Menace  with -258 points
Hahah, nope...not at all. I've leaving Saskathewan (not my cup of tea) and moving to urban Alberta
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 16th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #62
n00b

Glockwork is well liked with 220 pointsGlockwork is well liked with 220 pointsGlockwork is well liked with 220 points
Here's one closer to where you are headed. It's in Calgary, but not a GTS though.

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Viper-RT-10-2000-Dodge-Viper-RT-10-/330600307565?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf9505b6d]Dodge : Viper | eBay

Old August 16th, 2011, 04:47 PM   #63

Darth Menace  with -258 pointsDarth Menace  with -258 pointsDarth Menace  with -258 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockwork View Post
Here's one closer to where you are headed. It's in Calgary, but not a GTS though.

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Viper-RT-10-2000-Dodge-Viper-RT-10-/330600307565?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf9505b6d]Dodge : Viper | eBay
thanks...i've already bought one. Just working out shipping at the moment

Old August 16th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #64

I dunno how to post pictures from pictures that are on my computer

Old August 17th, 2011, 01:32 AM   #65

Old August 20th, 2011, 02:58 AM   #66

What is a US statement of compliance when it comes to importing a car? Some kind of label on cars?

Old August 20th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #67
Enthusiast

GTRDIABLO is a B-Teamer with 100 pointsGTRDIABLO is a B-Teamer with 100 points
Riv has a list of cars that are admissable. The gts is fine. Any thing 15 years old is fine. Srt are fine. I imported a Rt before they were allowed they did not like that. I got a letter from transport Canada saying "Please export or destroy." So I ran a dealer plate on it. Did the same on my next one. Now I have the gts so no worries. Plus all the gen 1s should be 15 years old now. I have imported a few cars no big deal. And prices are cheaper in the US.
The only reason the gen1 wasn't admissable was the seat belts. And you can't modify seat belts.

Old August 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM   #68

mione is a 1998 so it still falls under the RVI rules. reading up on it is scaring the crap out of me right now, and I know it shouldn't. I'm worried Customs won't let it in, or it will take forver and cost a bundle to get it to pass the RVI inspection. More-so Customs is scaring me

Old August 20th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #69
Enthusiast

DanDanLongDan is a B-Teamer with 60 points
I've got my flight booked for a trip to Atlanta from Calgary. Leaving Thursday Sept 25th. Picking up a 1999 ACR Black w/ stripe delete. It's a straight forward process.

Find car. Pay for car. Pick car up. Fax copy of title to US side of the border crossing you are using ensuring it's at least 72 hours before you plan to cross. Show car and title to US side. Have them stamp the title. Proceed to Canadian side. Show title/bill of sale. Pay GST and $100 A/C tax. Have car entered into RIV program. Pay the RIV fee. Book appt with Crappy Tire near you. They will want DRL's maybe some child anchors in the car. French airbag labels perhaps. All minor stuff.

Don't sweat it. Just get one and bring it home.

I've got a great 3900km road trip planned for next weekend.

Old September 26th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #70

I went to sweetgrass montana on Satuday with a friend and picked up the Viper. Drove it home (did get pulled over because someone called the RCMP and said that there is a Viper with no plates driving. Everything was okay because I had an in transit plate)

Anyways, long story short, it's finally made it's way to my house in Canada. I got an alignment and 100 point inspection. The brakes are about 95% new and the only thing they noted is the brake fluid is a tad dirty). Now to park is for the winter unless I can get the DRL and anchor done before it's too late

Old September 27th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #71
n00b

RACR77 is unremarkable with 20 points
Did you figure out how to get the hood closed yet?

Old September 27th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #72

yes I did, thanks a tonne. I love the looks while driving

Old September 27th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #73

i havent opened the hood yet (other people did), but i tried to to see if I have smooth tubes, I undid the first one and the hood popped up and I can't get the second one undone?

Old September 27th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #74

nevermind,.,,got it open. its kinda a pain in the ass though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in