Anyone coming from a Z4? - Page 11 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Anyone coming from a Z4?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old December 21st, 2009, 03:16 PM   #201

dom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 pointsdom_and_jen made Varsity with 1200 points
Send a message via ICQ to dom_and_jen Send a message via AIM to dom_and_jen
Quote:
Originally Posted by roffle waffle View Post
so unless you drive a fuckin' viper for the first time in your life through a fucking blizzard like I did, keep your mouth shut about my driving abilities
You didn't drive a Viper in the snow. You drove a stock slow-ass GTS in the snow. Not even close to the same thing as a real Viper. Put some mods on it or buy a real one, then try it ... then I will +rep you for your driving skills. The GTS is what .. in the 12's for the quarter and 4.0 0-60 with 450HP? Anyone should be able to handle a slow car like that in the snow .. why would it be any different than any other underpowered car?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 21st, 2009, 03:25 PM   #202

angleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED96 View Post
Yeah nice car! i would still sell the Z not just because they are gay but so that you and your boyfriend can use the money to pay a urologists to enlarge your micro penises!

(Gay rep given for sporting tandem little smokies!)
Now that was some funny shit! + rep!!!

Old December 21st, 2009, 03:27 PM   #203
Diamond Supporter

Jasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 points
Plus rep's for BOOSTED you Texas fucker!!

Old December 21st, 2009, 03:28 PM   #204

BurtReynolds is a B-Teamer with 70 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom_and_jen View Post
You didn't drive a Viper in the snow. You drove a stock slow-ass GTS in the snow. Not even close to the same thing as a real Viper. Put some mods on it or buy a real one, then try it ... then I will +rep you for your driving skills. The GTS is what .. in the 12's for the quarter and 4.0 0-60 with 450HP? Anyone should be able to handle a slow car like that in the snow .. why would it be any different than any other underpowered car?
That's a stretch if I ever saw one.

Old December 21st, 2009, 03:33 PM   #205

kanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynolds View Post
That's a stretch if I ever saw one.
and into the red you are....

Old December 21st, 2009, 03:52 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanadianpride View Post
and into the red you are....
hey there you big strong boy. Whaddaya say we get together and paint the town red with our love?

Old December 21st, 2009, 04:39 PM   #207
Enthusiast

roffle waffle is definately JV with 340 pointsroffle waffle is definately JV with 340 pointsroffle waffle is definately JV with 340 pointsroffle waffle is definately JV with 340 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED96 View Post
Yeah nice car! i would still sell the Z not just because they are gay but so that you and your boyfriend can use the money to pay a urologists to enlarge your micro penises!

(Gay rep given for sporting tandem little smokies!)
hahaahaahaahah, love it

Old December 21st, 2009, 04:43 PM   #208

angleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 pointsangleiron is not afraid of bears with 46918 points
Quote:
I am not sticking up for twat waffle, but you boys in the south do not have a clue about snow. You take wide tires, with no real weather tread, and put them in snow...and you just invented a slip-n-slide...regardless of the HP of the car. The torque will do you in, not the HP in the white stuff.

Old December 21st, 2009, 04:46 PM   #209
Enthusiast

roffle waffle is definately JV with 340 pointsroffle waffle is definately JV with 340 pointsroffle waffle is definately JV with 340 pointsroffle waffle is definately JV with 340 points
Quote:
you crack me up. im gonna show you a video of how wide the car went in 1" of snow at 10mph

Old December 21st, 2009, 04:57 PM   #210

kanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 points
Quote:
hey there you big strong boy. Whaddaya say we get together and paint the town red with our love?
sounds like a hell of a plan, geographical location may pose a slight problem but im sure you would not mind flying up.

Old December 21st, 2009, 05:09 PM   #211

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanadianpride View Post
sounds like a hell of a plan, geographical location may pose a slight problem but im sure you would not mind flying up.
Borders will never contain our love.

Old December 21st, 2009, 05:13 PM   #212

Old December 21st, 2009, 05:27 PM   #213

Recluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 pointsRecluse is not afraid of bears with 4514 points
Quote:
so unless you drive a fuckin' viper for the first time in your life through a fucking blizzard like I did, keep your mouth shut about my driving abilities
It's not your driving abilities I'm worried about. It's your decision making abilities that are in question.

Good luck with your man-friend and the pecker extensions.

Old December 21st, 2009, 06:29 PM   #214

SuperuDorifto is unremarkable with 30 points
Exclamation

HIYA DOOTS! HOW'S IT HANGIN'?

New Viper owner here, just bought a 2005 SRT-10 Convertible in red. It's so HOT!!1 ULTIMATE MAN CAR WITHOUT A DOUT!!!

Got lots of questions, but firstly, and most importantly, I'd like to know if this car will restore my life back to my high school glory days. Ever since I graduated, life just hasn't been the same. People just don't seem to notice me anymore, no matter how flashy and loud I try to be. Wagered my entire life on my HS baseball career, but unfortunately that didn't go too far after JV. I'm hoping this car will make me cool again. Feel free to share any success stories!

TIA!!!

Old December 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM   #215
n00b

505ciSchlong is unremarkable with 10 points
hey man, thanks for this thread. I just bought a Viper and was debating whether or not to take it when I go skiiing next week. Because of you I have decided to just go ahead and do it.

Old December 21st, 2009, 08:57 PM   #216
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
It's not your driving abilities I'm worried about. It's your decision making abilities that are in question.

Good luck with your man-friend and the pecker extensions.
thats my brother in law

Old December 21st, 2009, 08:58 PM   #217
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 505ciSchlong View Post
hey man, thanks for this thread. I just bought a Viper and was debating whether or not to take it when I go skiiing next week. Because of you I have decided to just go ahead and do it.
of course! its not like its the crazy srt-10 I've been hearing rumors about. you'll be find. its only 450hp. slow car. don't worry

Old December 21st, 2009, 09:13 PM   #218

I still want an explanation as to why his GTS is not a real viper. If you tell me it's lacking an angry 350 pound white dude who owns his own roofing company, I might have to agree with you.

Old December 21st, 2009, 09:18 PM   #219
n00b

505ciSchlong is unremarkable with 10 points
Quote:
of course! its not like its the crazy srt-10 I've been hearing rumors about. you'll be find. its only 450hp. slow car. don't worry
Well, mine's faster than yours. Yours IS slow.

Old December 21st, 2009, 10:14 PM   #220

SuperuDorifto is unremarkable with 30 points
Quote:
I still want an explanation as to why his GTS is not a real viper. If you tell me it's lacking an angry 350 pound white dude who owns his own roofing company, I might have to agree with you.
HEY BRO DON'T KNOCK ON MY BLUE-COLLAR SUPERCAR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in