LMAO... All I am going to say is.. got a bra and did custom thing to my rims..lol - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

LMAO... All I am going to say is.. got a bra and did custom thing to my rims..lol

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

LMAO... All I am going to say is.. got a bra and did custom thing to my rims..lol
Old October 8th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #1
Enthusiast

lovenpain is well liked with 240 pointslovenpain is well liked with 240 pointslovenpain is well liked with 240 points

First for some that had follow my threads. Will notice by now I am not normal and do get REALLY BORED at times! But all in , some what, good taste! LMAO. I got a bra, so that was a good thing. Didn't at first really like it, but it's growing on me. Kind of goes with my little red and black theme. Then a really big car show is this weekend. Which is held in my town called Wings and Wheels. Well my rims were not looking too hot only cause of the paint on them. Seems when I got them they had some paint chips and little road rash on some. Well I am planning to get them powder coating Chrome black. But until my buddy get's his oven built I have to do something to make them look decent. Well ... LMAO. Here they are! I am not even posting this on VCA cause I realize that I got slaughtered there the last time I did some of my custom ideas. And suprisingly you guys didn't hang me yet too.. LMAO.. But hey just throwing this idea out there. I did build patterns and haven't done the driver's side. But it's funny driving around town. Cause I am getting people calling saying there is a guy with the same looking viper like me riding with these crazy rims! LMAO. Ok now on with the OPINIONS OR SLAUGHTER! LOL ***they are only on temp folks***
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10530_293807990136_757720136_9255633_780364_n.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	26803   Click image for larger version

Name:	rimshark5.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	26804   Click image for larger version

Name:	rimshark3.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	26805   Click image for larger version

Name:	rimshark2.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	26806   Click image for larger version

Name:	rimshark.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	26807  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #2

NITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 pointsNITMARE is not afraid of bears with 2830 points
That's what bad taste wants to be when it grows up....wtf.

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #3
Enthusiast

lovenpain is well liked with 240 pointslovenpain is well liked with 240 pointslovenpain is well liked with 240 points
awww come one man. It's was a popular design in the 90s. the car is from the 90s.. LMAO

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #4

Dohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 pointsDohhunter is not afraid of bears with 43279 points
Please change your username to just 'pain'.

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:28 PM   #5
Enthusiast

LOL! PAIN.. You guys crack me up! lol

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #6

kanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 pointskanadianpride is not afraid of bears with 22223 points
How many times can some one say lmao in one post?? that looks so stupid man, i didnt say anything about the eng bay paint and painting your spare tire.. this however looks like a retarded monkey bought a viper and decided to customize it.. car looks like shit like that..

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #7
Suspended by order of Blacksnake99

Red Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 pointsRed Snake is not afraid of bears with 117898 points
You posted it here because you were afraid you'd get slaughtered on the VCA?

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #8
Enthusiast

I am starting to think some might be mad just because they didn't think of it! LMAO. I am just playing. Gosh! It's just a decal! Not paint! lol But i find it SO FUNNY. Man I needed this, I have been having a horrible week. (normal life)

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:32 PM   #9

ram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 pointsram4whldr is not afraid of bears with 4900 points
Send a message via AIM to ram4whldr
How do you go to go to sleep each night knowing that you are going to have to wake up in the morning, go outside, and think to yourself.....I drive that shit?!?!

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #10
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Snake View Post
You posted it here because you were afraid you'd get slaughtered on the VCA?
Well i just thought about that after I wrote that. And from basing off the first comment I think I deserve a slaughter on here too. Cause I can't favor one or the other. Nor do should they favor me. I am not offended by any of the comments. I am just highly entertained. But thanks all for comments. It shows me where every one's fine line in customizing cars. It's all good! Keep it rolling!

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:37 PM   #11

supermagna made Varsity with 784 pointssupermagna made Varsity with 784 pointssupermagna made Varsity with 784 pointssupermagna made Varsity with 784 pointssupermagna made Varsity with 784 pointssupermagna made Varsity with 784 pointssupermagna made Varsity with 784 points
Hurts my eyes to look at it!

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #12
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram4whldr View Post
How do you go to go to sleep each night knowing that you are going to have to wake up in the morning, go outside, and think to yourself.....I drive that shit?!?!
Man that is the easiest question of the day! I go outside and look at my car and think.... MAN I AM so damn lucky to be driving that car cause it took a retard to pay the $60k to keep it so nice and stock and pretty. And a guy like myself who spent Less than HALf of that amount to go piss off every other person who still are pissed about paying so much when a guy like me paid so little. Damn did that burn or what?!
MAN i need my meds! lol
Again, I am free to do what I want. Whether you all like it or not. I will continue to share my experience. And you know what is so funny about you all! I bet some of you didn't know that SOME on this site have already contacted me about doing packages, info, and kits on what I have displayed on here or VCA. So some have even PAID me for the crap I have came up with!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!! But I won't point them out. I am getting attack. And that is absolutely awesome!!!

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #13

bespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 points
Hands down the worst thing I have ever witnessed. 22 spinners would look more classy.

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #14
Enthusiast

How many here really show or really race their car? Let's be straight forward here. One, ask me what I think about a white colored viper or any car.... I think if you buy a white car your completely retarded! I have my reasons, but using that as an example of an "cause". Now the "effect" ,would someone now be getting COMPLETELY pissed off that I would say such a thing.. DO I care? Would I or should show some consideration for appreciation on one's choice of color? Well I like green, but did I buy a green viper? HELL NO! LOL, Would I put racing stripes on my car.. Hmm Possible.. Would I put a bunch of decals and number on my cars. Depends.. Now, some of you have this wild idea of keeping your car just pain and normal. BORING! Wake up! Do you feel awesome when you drive in a group that you have the EXACT SAME CAR as the others in the group? Same stripe, same interior.. OMG you might have added a polished oil cap to set you few apart! LOL... I love this. We all should be all be ONe race, one color, one of the same. Don't judge a book by it's cover my friends. I might sounds crazy, but hey I am just having some fun. IN the end, we go home and I will be with the crappy, Shitty, insane, retard, car that most hates.. yup yup yup! LMAO!

Last edited by lovenpain; October 8th, 2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: cause I am retarded and cant spell today,, sorry!

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #15
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BgCk13 View Post
Hands down the worst thing I have ever witnessed. 22 spinners would look more classy.
OMG WHAT A FREAKING GREAT IDEA!!! And I will make them black and red spinners., HEck yea! WHere do you guys come up with these great ideas!!! I need to piss off more people! lol

Old October 8th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #16
Enthusiast

Let's see how many of you get offended on some one's ideas and opinions. Just being honest. And I admit a little crazy..

Old October 8th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #17
Enthusiast

You do have to admit though even you don't agree to it. That, in all that you seen that I have done, none of it was Sloppy, and done really well. Maybe not tasteful , but time was put into it. And I have said before that all can be reversed. Kind of like someone doing a body wrap on a car. It can be removed. Screws can be painted back. And honestly I did paint some back to the lovely stock black.. See there is some clarity to insanity. LOL , serisously.. did I really deserve a thread to be started about me? Wow... That wasn't nice. I wasn't calling anyone names or picking on any particular person. And here most are picking on me... how sad..

Old October 8th, 2009, 02:22 PM   #18

gman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 pointsgman8589 is The Man with 1960 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenpain View Post
I think if you buy a white car your completely retarded!
Funny, I think the same thing about you.

Wear this shirt to the car show:

Old October 8th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #19
Enthusiast

Point proven! LOL. But thanks for the recommendation for the shirt but I already have one! But I think you might to read into the shirt. Cause If someone is reading it while I am wearing it.... Yeah, if you don't get that.. Well.. I am sorry?

Old October 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #20
Enthusiast

DeLViper is a B-Teamer with 50 points
WTF, dude not the wheels for christ sake.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in