New Viper Classified: Used shaved TOYO R888 335/30/18 and 305/35/18 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New Viper Classified: Used shaved TOYO R888 335/30/18 and 305/35/18

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old July 29th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #1
Enthusiast

johnbtires is a B-Teamer with 50 points

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: Up for grabs are Toyo Proxes R888 shaved competition tires used for only 1 track day
These are by far the best tire for street and track use.
Hook like a drag radial, corner like a PZero Rosso
UTQG is 100 AA A

Setup guidelines:
Operating Temperature: 140F to 220F, optimum around 200F
Hot Inflation Pressures: High 30s to Low 40s (psi)
Camber: -2.5 to -5.0
Caster: As much positive as possible

If you set and heat these tires up you'll have trouble spinning them so you'll get all your power to the road

Tires will have some pickups and will be near or touching the wear bars due to the shaving.

Guaranteed no punctures or mounting issues.

These will last you roughly 3-5k miles of spirited street driving to the cords, ideal for dry hot pavement, weaker in the rain. the more you drive these tires the more contact you'll have till you're effectively on slicks.

Available sizes are as follows:

305/35R18 $265 per pair shipped
335/30R18 $200 per pair shipped

MSRP for new shaved R888's is around 465USD

If interested, e-mail me at [email protected]
Paypal only please

Select availability of used Hoosier A6 and R6 may also be available.

Thanks for looking.

Ad link: click here to view ad
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in