Picked up My Viper Today!! - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Picked up My Viper Today!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 22nd, 2003, 10:06 PM   #1

Thin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 points

Today at 4:30.... exactly 83,640 minutes after I dropped it off (that's about 8.5 weeks for someone NOT waiting to get their Viper back)............... I picked up my 1996 RT... with a fresh Arrow engine rebuild.

Drives just like it did when I dropped it off.... sans seeping head gaskets.

Now I just have to break it in.... and get it dynoed to see what he puts to the rear wheels!

This will be a fun 1,000 miles.........

Lance [img]/images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif[/img]
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Picked up My Viper Today!!
Old August 22nd, 2003, 10:38 PM   #2
Diamond Supporter

Roadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 pointsRoadkill made Varsity with 1200 points

Congrats Lance!
Let us know how it feels with the new rebuild... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old August 22nd, 2003, 10:45 PM   #3
Diamond Supporter

King GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 pointsKing GTS is not afraid of bears with 8590 points

Congradulations bud. :thumb:

Old August 22nd, 2003, 10:51 PM   #4

Ffej is unremarkable with 10 points

Congrats on the fresh engine, I bet it was hard waiting those 8 weeks though, but at least it will be running better now.

Old August 23rd, 2003, 01:30 AM   #5

Viperjohn is definately a better person than you are with 370 pointsViperjohn is definately a better person than you are with 370 pointsViperjohn is definately a better person than you are with 370 pointsViperjohn is definately a better person than you are with 370 points

Did they give you a Gen I or II re-build?

Old August 23rd, 2003, 03:02 AM   #6
FUSTFU

Sgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 pointsSgt. Snatch is not afraid of bears with 15590 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by King GTS
Congradulations bud. :thumb:
DV? Trey my man....... its "congratulations"! [img]/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif[/img]

Old August 23rd, 2003, 09:32 PM   #7

Thin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 pointsThin Man made Varsity with 1431 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperjohn
Did they give you a Gen I or II re-build?
It was a full Arrow rebuild of a Gen I engine! And I made a mistake.... I dropped off at the dealer on June 16th.... so just shy of 10 weeks!

Ultimately... it was worth the wait.

Lance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in