Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Viper Discussions - Gen I & II (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Calling Out John Hennessey In The Fastest Mph In The Mile! (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53114)

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY March 10th, 2007 08:54 PM

Calling Out John Hennessey In The Fastest Mph In The Mile!
 
HEY GOOD BUDDY ..............LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME TO FIND OUT WHO CAN TALK THE TALK AND ALSO WALK THE WALK..........LOOKING FORWARD TO CLEARING UP A FEW THINGS.................ARE U READY TO THROW DOWN AND CLEAR THE AIR??????????.............. WANNA BET WHICH CAR COMPANY HAS BETTER AREODYNAMICS AFTER 150 MPH???????WHAT DO U THINK?BEST REGARDS!:D :lolcry: :dance:

John Hennessey March 10th, 2007 09:11 PM

Wanna Bet Which Car Company That Has A Rearend That Can Take More Than 500 Rw Hp And Not Explode??? Ka Boooooooom!

Looking Forward To Tee-ing Up Some Action With You Real Soon Good Buddy!

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY March 10th, 2007 09:20 PM

THANX!WANNA BET THAT WE HAVE A BULLETT PROOF REAR END.........HOPE YOURS IS REAL TIGHT GOOD BUDDY!!!!!!!! :D :lolcry: :dance:

02 VIPER GTS March 10th, 2007 09:55 PM

Cant wait to see this.

Mak March 10th, 2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02 VIPER GTS (Post 821231)
Cant wait to see this.

YEAH IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE A LOT OF FUN TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS RACE

THE H.N.I.C. March 11th, 2007 11:10 AM

I got Good Buddy for the win.

IMPORTIMAGE March 12th, 2007 09:36 AM

is everyone good buddy?

Saleen99 March 12th, 2007 09:56 AM

What day will this race take place on?? We are headed down there just need to know what day everyone plans on running.

Dohhunter March 12th, 2007 09:58 AM

My head hurts.

houstonT March 12th, 2007 10:55 AM

65 Attachment(s)
John, don't worry...this is a typical Norm call out...here's how it goes - he talks a lot of shit online, and then when it comes time to putting up, he's no where to be found. Norm, before calling John out, why don't you honor the call out that accepted from me? That big badass TT big cube beast against my lil' ol' 183 ci turbo car. You driving vs. me driving - 60 to 180. I'm sure your super duper aerodynamic TT beast will kick my butt.

Peter
p.s. GUARANTEED another excuse coming...Norm, this weekend, TX2K7, let's do it in front of everyone, I will video tape the race...and the look on your face when I kick your ass... :)

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY March 12th, 2007 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonT (Post 821733)
John, don't worry...this is a typical Norm call out...here's how it goes - he talks a lot of shit online, and then when it comes time to putting up, he's no where to be found. Norm, before calling John out, why don't you honor the call out that accepted from me? That big badass TT big cube beast against my lil' ol' 183 ci turbo car. You driving vs. me driving - 60 to 180. I'm sure your super duper aerodynamic TT beast will kick my butt.

Peter
p.s. GUARANTEED another excuse coming...Norm, this weekend, TX2K7, let's do it in front of everyone, I will video tape the race...and the look on your face when I kick your ass... :)

WOW!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER HEAVY HITTER!!!!!!!!I DONT REMEMBER SEEING U AT BRADENTON FLORIDA LAST DECEMBER AT THE JAVO/HEFFER EVENT...........WHAT WAS YOUR EXCUSE????????:D :lolcry: :dance:

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY March 12th, 2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saleen99 (Post 821711)
What day will this race take place on?? We are headed down there just need to know what day everyone plans on running.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW!:D :dance:

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY March 12th, 2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE (Post 821702)
is everyone good buddy?

ONLY THE GOOD BUDDIES!:D :lolcry: :dance:

houstonT March 12th, 2007 11:19 AM

65 Attachment(s)
That was never part of the call out you big sissy!!!!! You accepted my challenge, where you at???????? In front of the world, this coming weekend, bring the 2-year project out and let's run, make sure you wear your diapers b/c when I kick your ass you'll be shitting your pants... We're in Houston, maybe that female astronaut will let you borrow her skivies... :)
Peter

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX WHOS YOUR DADDY (Post 821743)
WOW!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER HEAVY HITTER!!!!!!!!I DONT REMEMBER SEEING U AT BRADENTON FLORIDA LAST DECEMBER AT THE JAVO/HEFFER EVENT...........WHAT WAS YOUR EXCUSE????????:D :lolcry: :dance:


TX WHOS YOUR DADDY March 12th, 2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonT (Post 821748)
That was never part of the call out you big sissy!!!!! You accepted my challenge, where you at???????? In front of the world, this coming weekend, bring the 2-year project out and let's run, make sure you wear your diapers b/c when I kick your ass you'll be shitting your pants... We're in Houston, maybe that female astronaut will let you borrow her skivies... :)
Peter

SUPRA BOY:cursin: CALM DOWN LITTLE BUDDY..............DONT WORRY WE HAVE U ON THE "A" LIST!:rolleyes: :lolcry: :dance:

houstonT March 12th, 2007 12:55 PM

65 Attachment(s)
Hahhahahhah, ok good! So we're on for this week? Can you confirm and not back out this time? You won't need anything but your balls and your car (well, and maybe your diaper). I'll provide the video camera and will post the results online no matter the outcome... Thursday or Friday night work best for you?
Peter

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX WHOS YOUR DADDY (Post 821749)
SUPRA BOY:cursin: CALM DOWN LITTLE BUDDY..............DONT WORRY WE HAVE U ON THE "A" LIST!:rolleyes: :lolcry: :dance:


TX WHOS YOUR DADDY March 12th, 2007 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonT (Post 821825)
Hahhahahhah, ok good! So we're on for this week? Can you confirm and not back out this time? You won't need anything but your balls and your car (well, and maybe your diaper). I'll provide the video camera and will post the results online no matter the outcome... Thursday or Friday night work best for you?
Peter

SUPRA BOY ..................ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE OUR OUR "A'' LIST SO THAT WOULD MEAN WE ARE NOT ON YOUR "A'' LIST...........CAN U FIGURE THE EQUATION OUT FROM HERE OR DO U NEED HELP?:D :lolcry: :dance:

Viper4Christ March 12th, 2007 02:25 PM

The plot thickens...somewhat. :arcade:

:D

houstonT March 12th, 2007 03:05 PM

65 Attachment(s)
Bro, you know I'm NOT as smart as you!!!!! Soooooo, what time? What day? I'm a simple guy, those are the two simple questions I need answered....

As for this "list" you are referring to. What do you mean "you are on OUR list"? The only list I want to be on is yours...OR, are you setting the stage to bitch out of driving your own car like we agreed??? :)

Peter

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX WHOS YOUR DADDY (Post 821868)
SUPRA BOY ..................ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE OUR OUR "A'' LIST SO THAT WOULD MEAN WE ARE NOT ON YOUR "A'' LIST...........CAN U FIGURE THE EQUATION OUT FROM HERE OR DO U NEED HELP?:D :lolcry: :dance:


Suprattnsa March 13th, 2007 12:27 AM

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.....:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
ViperAlley.com is in no way affiliated with Daimler Chrysler. Dodge, Viper, RT/10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Daimler Chrysler.
The contents of this site are owned by ViperAlley.Com and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Administrator.