Calling Out John Hennessey In The Fastest Mph In The Mile! - Page 2 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Calling Out John Hennessey In The Fastest Mph In The Mile!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old March 13th, 2007, 07:20 AM   #21
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 points
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonT View Post
Bro, you know I'm NOT as smart as you!!!!! Soooooo, what time? What day? I'm a simple guy, those are the two simple questions I need answered....

As for this "list" you are referring to. What do you mean "you are on OUR list"? The only list I want to be on is yours...OR, are you setting the stage to bitch out of driving your own car like we agreed???

Peter
SUPRABOY WE WILL GET TO U ON OUR PROGRAM NOT YOURS.YES.............. YOU ARE ON THE PROGRAM...........WE HAVE SOME BIGGER FISH TO FRY BEFORE THE HOUSTON T SPECIAL MINNOW FISH FRY.HAVE FUN AT YOUR JAP IMPORT LOVEFEST COMING UP.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 13th, 2007, 07:23 AM   #22
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 pointsTX WHOS YOUR DADDY is not afraid of bears with 6490 points
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprattnsa View Post
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.....
" SUPRA BALL SWINGER"

Old March 13th, 2007, 08:21 AM   #23

houstonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 points
Hahhahahaha, 2IQ, that is a "bitching out" if I've ever seen one! So I guess it's safe to say that you are scared and backing out, AGAIN! You little chicken shit, pick your nuts up off the floor and put your diaper on. This week, let's do it! I want to video tape you as you are getting your ass kicked, hell, I'll even take the extra weight of a passenger to film the ass whoopin'.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK! hahahahahah

Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX WHOS YOUR DADDY View Post
SUPRABOY WE WILL GET TO U ON OUR PROGRAM NOT YOURS.YES.............. YOU ARE ON THE PROGRAM...........WE HAVE SOME BIGGER FISH TO FRY BEFORE THE HOUSTON T SPECIAL MINNOW FISH FRY.HAVE FUN AT YOUR JAP IMPORT LOVEFEST COMING UP.

Old March 13th, 2007, 10:53 AM   #24

Suprattnsa is a B-Teamer with 140 pointsSuprattnsa is a B-Teamer with 140 points
Quote:
" SUPRA BALL SWINGER"
No,actually I'm really just desperate to see a big dog Viper like yourself appear at the event next week.Seeing that you are a Houstonian and the race is being held at Hennessey's track I don't see why you can't make an appearance in one of your many cars.

Old March 13th, 2007, 11:23 AM   #25
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprattnsa View Post
No,actually I'm really just desperate to see a big dog Viper like yourself appear at the event next week.Seeing that you are a Houstonian and the race is being held at Hennessey's track I don't see why you can't make an appearance in one of your many cars.
COOL! NOW WE KNOW........IVE GOT TWO BACKYARDS TEXAS AND FLORIDA..........RIGHT NOW IM IN MY FLORIDA BACKYARD BEING A FLORIDIAN....................I WILL MAKE IT A SPECIAL POINT ON OUR AGENDA THIS YEAR TOO NOTIFY YOU OF AN EXCLUSIVE SUPRATTNSA/TXWYD HIGH OUTPUT CAR SHOWING...........THANX FOR CHECKING IN!

Old March 15th, 2007, 07:41 PM   #26

SUPERSTOCK is unremarkable with 10 points
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in