Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

New Viper Classified: 2004 Dodge Viper SRT10 Twin Turbo 522ci 1200rwhp 4k mls

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  BlwnGts 
#1 ·
A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: I have finally decided to sale this baby of mine! I love the car but I've put only 2200 miles on it since I bought it 10/05. I'm starting a business and need the funds and wont have time to really enjoy this beast!

The Viper was built by Underground Racing in North Carolina. They are one of the most reputable Viper Tuners in the nation! The vehicle has 3 settings: 91 octane (860rwhp/843rwtq), 100 octane (986rwhp/928rwtq), & C16 (1200rwhp/1146rwtq). I have the dyno graphs for each. The C16 graph is displayed in the pics. I also have the video from the top two dyno pulls as well.

1200rwhp translates to over 1400 total horsepower!!

Features are as follows:

522 Stroker Motor
Billet Main Caps
JE Pistons
Oliver Rods
Custom Grind Cam
Ported Cylinder Heads
Extrude Hone Intake (Polished)
Roe Racing Vec 2 Management System/Card Reader for 3 tunes - 3 different cards
Greddy Profec B-Spec II Boost controller - mounted under dash for easy access
Intercooler
Tial Wastegates & Blowoff Valves
Garrett GT35s Turbos
Corsa Catback Exhaust
Aeromotive Pump/Filters/Regulator
65lb Fuel Injectors
Moton Suspension - Clubsport 2-way adjustable (car is lowered)
Eibach Springs
McCleod Twin Disc Clutch - Miba Lining - rated up to 1500hp
Ron Davis Radiator
HRE 547R's 19's front and 20's rear - Polished
Pirelli PZero Rosso Assimetricos 285/19 front 345/20 rear
Short Throw Shifter Stubby
Chrome Polished bezels
Chrome Viper Plate Cover
This car has never seen the track - never been drag raced! It lives for the highway and thats where I would normally stretch its legs! I drive the car primarily on its mid tune which is 986rwhp (approx 1150 total horsepower) on the street. It is very streetable. I am not desperate to get rid of this car - anyone who knows me knows that I have been going back and forth about this sale for a long time. Therefore, I am selling it only if the price is right so don't bother low balling me... I wont take a ridiculous offer. As you can see there hasn't been any short cuts on this car and no expense spared - its got everything and the power is overwhelming! This car will beat just about anything out there including bikes! IT WILL PUT A GRIN ON YOUR FACE AND MAKE YOUR PASSENGERS WET THEIR PANTS!!! :)

I can ship the car to you if you want to set up shipping pick up . Otherwise, you can pick up car in Las Vegas.

Ad link: click here to view ad

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.