Congrats UGR for getting tossed off the track and threatening to kill track officals - Page 4 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Congrats UGR for getting tossed off the track and threatening to kill track officals

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old December 11th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #61

vten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 points
haha, the track had no issue with rules until UGR put a guy not qualified to race go carts at malibu grand prix in a 2,000 hp car. they never brought up rules about the car, they just wanted to make sure that someone capable of actually driving the car would be behind the wheel. If you owned a track and some douche jumped in a car like that and almost died would you let it go on or put a stop to it.

and you think the bad burnout caused the slicks to be ruined? it couldnt have been the 200 ft of sliding out of control at the end of the track could it?

belive me, i was real excited to the UGR trailer pull in, all 30k pounds of it, because word had already hit that there were to be no heffner unlimited cars and the whole reason i went was to watch unlimited, i wasnt even planning on going until they posted the 7.98 video
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM   #62
Suspended

womsterr is definately a better person than you are with 370 pointswomsterr is definately a better person than you are with 370 pointswomsterr is definately a better person than you are with 370 pointswomsterr is definately a better person than you are with 370 points
Gary - not implying that at all. I heard you put on a great event. I heard some folks had trouble in the burout lane because the lanes are cupped? I've never been to Bradenton so I don't know...

Old December 11th, 2006, 04:26 PM   #63

vten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 pointsvten is kissing alot of ass around here with 450 points
bradenton is considered to be one of the best tracks in the country.

Old December 12th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #64

v10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 pointsv10kingsnake is not afraid of bears with 21170 points
figured i bump this to the top cause i see underground now posting...

Old December 12th, 2006, 03:06 PM   #65

Dr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by vten View Post
haha, the track had no issue with rules until UGR put a guy not qualified to race go carts at malibu grand prix in a 2,000 hp car. they never brought up rules about the car, they just wanted to make sure that someone capable of actually driving the car would be behind the wheel. If you owned a track and some douche jumped in a car like that and almost died would you let it go on or put a stop to it.

and you think the bad burnout caused the slicks to be ruined? it couldnt have been the 200 ft of sliding out of control at the end of the track could it?

belive me, i was real excited to the UGR trailer pull in, all 30k pounds of it, because word had already hit that there were to be no heffner unlimited cars and the whole reason i went was to watch unlimited, i wasnt even planning on going until they posted the 7.98 video
since all you do is start trouble...I am sure it would have been far better for you to stay home

what is your agenda???

you want to race??

Old December 12th, 2006, 03:17 PM   #66

xrsiguy is unremarkable with 10 points
Dr Ruth,

It was UGR that started the problems, no one else....

Old December 12th, 2006, 03:35 PM   #67

2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrsiguy View Post
Dr Ruth,

Bullshit!! Yea right! UR starts shit so they can get kicked off the track after driving 14 hours and knowing that they have everyone covered. Your such a fucking tool. What did you run there?????? Do you even have a viper???
As Heffner and Chad use to say "Don't Be Hatin"

Old December 12th, 2006, 03:45 PM   #68

KENNY's VIPER is well liked with 210 pointsKENNY's VIPER is well liked with 210 pointsKENNY's VIPER is well liked with 210 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrsiguy View Post
Dr Ruth,

xrsigay, you have it all wrong. The track officials didn't have a full set of teeth between the four of them much less a complete brain. I was there and UGR exercised great restraint in not removing the remaining green stumps those fuckers had in their swamp incubated trench mouth spittle flinging jap flappers.

Everyone lost due to a bad decision by some mouth breathing morons. Your attempt to disparage UGR is making you look like a loser AE who is not doing so well in advancing your poorly hidden agenda.

Old December 12th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #69

DynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 points
Send a message via AIM to DynoDaddy
I am sure there are two sides to this story and no one party is totally at fault. Track officials can be total dicks, and a lot of drivers can be assholes too. Noone likes being told they cannot race anymore after driving a long distance to a track.

I have had my fair share of "stern" warnings right before being thrown off of sanctioned tracks and had tempers rise. This is nothing new in the world of drag racing.

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #70

Simms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 pointsSimms is not afraid of bears with 4761 points
Bum deal, I wanted to see some more runs.

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:04 PM   #71

KENNY's VIPER is well liked with 210 pointsKENNY's VIPER is well liked with 210 pointsKENNY's VIPER is well liked with 210 points
This was a bad day for encouraging future participation in the unlimited class. They locked up their brakes, it's not like they went through the fence at the end of the track.

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:05 PM   #72

NoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 pointsNoRice is not afraid of bears with 3090 points
Is there a NHRA certified cage for a Viper? If not I would think that this would have thought of before hand and the track would have been made aware of it to get clearance to run that fast without the certifications. If the car was legit to run, then I would have thought that whoever was going to be running in the unlimited class would have had some sort of NHRA license or something to prove they could handle a car of that magnitude to the track officials. It looks like poor planning is the culprit in this specific instance.

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #73

Overzealous track officials, nothing more. Most of the cars there were not NHRA legal in varying capacities.

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:19 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRice View Post
Is there a NHRA certified cage for a Viper? If not I would think that this would have thought of before hand and the track would have been made aware of it to get clearance to run that fast without the certifications. If the car was legit to run, then I would have thought that whoever was going to be running in the unlimited class would have had some sort of NHRA license or something to prove they could handle a car of that magnitude to the track officials. It looks like poor planning is the culprit in this specific instance.
Come back when you have some Rice.

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:25 PM   #75

everyone keeps saying track officals, they shoved the god damn owner.

i dont have an agenda, but mabey you should, you roofing company that fucked hundreds of people is still making news here in florida. perhaps you could take care of some of the customers that enabled you to buy your airplanes and fast cars. i wouldnt be suprised if you were afraid to come back to florida

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #76

Quote:

i dont have an agenda, but mabey you should, you roofing company that fucked hundreds of people is still making news here in florida. perhaps you could take care of some of the customers that enabled you to buy your airplanes and fast cars. i wouldnt be suprised if you were afraid to come back to florida
Keep talking carrot top, your true agenda continues to reveal itself.

Old December 12th, 2006, 05:23 PM   #77
Exhausted

Kenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 pointsKenny is not afraid of bears with 19040 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRice View Post

To run that fast, UGR would have needed a funnycar cage over the driver---I think the car has a cage certified to 8.5 though. But I think there's also an NHRA rule that prohibits IRS cars from running faster than 11s too, but no one ever brings that up.

Old December 12th, 2006, 05:26 PM   #78

2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points2MANYTOYS is not afraid of bears with 3380 points
Quote:

You've been hanging out with the North Korean crowd. Otherwise you wouldn't be repeating shit that came out of there a year ago. Your fucking scum!!!!!!!

Old December 12th, 2006, 05:43 PM   #79

ronnviper is well liked with 170 pointsronnviper is well liked with 170 points
The track made the right decision, if someone go hurt or killed would their insurance cover any law suit. NO. because they did not make sure proper safety measures was adhered to. The track could loose their cerification, most racers understand the rules and abide by them. The problem i see is that they did not apply the rules to everyone the same.

Old December 12th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #80

Dr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 pointsDr Roof is kissing alot of ass around here with 480 points
The track is very forgiving and that is the only reason to host a race at any track.

the viper out of the box is safer than most other cars.

we have been very lucky that nobody has had any serious accidents. Locking the brakes will cause a scene but it is not an accident.

other cars at that same track have ran quicker and faster without a hint of a problem.

There is not a highly modified viper like my red car that has the same safety equipment.

also very few drivers if any at that race or any viper races will have a NHRA license.

the bottom line is it is over, Gary and Heffner had a great event and move on... nothing is accomplished on this thread.

what is overlooked is the fact that Tony Armour ran a 9.20 with a roe blower set up...that is worth talking about
The former WORLD's Fastest and Quickest VIPER 6-Speed (sold)

BUILT BY UNDERGROUND TUNED BY UNDERGROUND!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in