V iper/Vette HP Challenge Turns Ugly For 1 Vette Owner - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

V iper/Vette HP Challenge Turns Ugly For 1 Vette Owner

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 10th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #1
Enthusiast

Viperjoe is unremarkable with 20 points

Well we had a good showing at the Vererans Hospital in Richmond, and it was good to put a face with the name for all the Viper folks that were there.

It was also very heart warming to see the Viper owners giving rides to our injured Veterans. I was proud that the Viper owners were providing rides for our Veterans. My buddy was the lone Vette vert giving his first ride to a Vet.

A black SRT10 had just done some hellish donuts and sent a nuclear cloud of smoke up. Not to be outdone, the Veteran actually asks my friend if he could do a burnout also. So he complied, only to be blue lighted by the Federal Police that work at the VA.

The officer called the guy out on the PA, had him go to his knees, cuffed him and then threw him up aginst the car to frisk him, and then placed him in the police car. Meanwhile the Vet is in the car under the sweltering sun and he almost gets pulled out (wouldn't have been good as he had no use of his legs). Fortunately someone yelled that the passenger was a Vet.
By now a HUGE crouwd of Viper and Vette folks came out of the woodwork, and the cop gets scared and starts calling for back up and yelling at people to get back or get arrested. He advises one lady not to take any pictures that this was Federal Property and his jurisdiction.

The coordinator for the event and the VA got with the cop and he called his supervisor. He was ready to take the guy to jail, but wound up releasing him on a summons for reckless driving.

Other than that I don't know who won the HP challenge, but it was great weather and great folks in attendance.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 10th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #2

SupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 pointsSupremeSCViper made Varsity with 1230 points
Hopefully the thread will be moved from the Snake Pit to some other area you guys can review it. I posted a bunch of pics of Barney....I mean Officer Smith. Andy was there too (Officer Lomax) and then their boss (I guess....Officer Tyrell). If you want a picture to put in the dictionary under "asshat cop"...I have it!

Old September 10th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #3

Darius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 pointsDarius is not afraid of bears with 24393 points
most cops are just like that guy, only a few normal ones. Wish I could have seen the look on the last cop that tried to pull me over in the gts. I gave him a good story to tell his buddies.

Old September 10th, 2006, 10:41 PM   #4

The Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius240z View Post
most cops are just like that guy, only a few normal ones. Wish I could have seen the look on the last cop that tried to pull me over in the gts. I gave him a good story to tell his buddies.
Please elaborate!!

Old September 11th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #5
Enthusiast

Viperjoe is unremarkable with 20 points
Here is the "moved" thread with updates and pics

Viper/Vette HP Challenge, Ugly for 1 Vette Owner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in