Viper takeoff parts garage sale - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Viper takeoff parts garage sale

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old July 24th, 2006, 09:02 AM   #1

RedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 points

Took a look in the basement and found lots of stuff I have no use for anymore, especially since I no longer own a GTS. All parts are stock parts from an '01 GTS and were on the car ~8k miles, and are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. I have no idea what most of this stuff is worth so if you're interested PM me and we'll work out a price.

pair valve covers

intake

PCM tweaked by West Coast Viper to remove skip-shift, turn high speed fan on at 180 degrees, and eliminate check engine light for headers or no cats (no changes to fuel/timing, etc.).

airbox

clutch & pressure plate

cam

throttle bodies

pistons & wrist pins (1 is missing a piece on top; 9 are good)

pushrods

lifters

gas cap

chrome smooth tubes w/red connectors

red silicone smooth tubes

half shafts

alternator

plug wires

rockers

Snake-Oyl rear sub assembly (was welded on and cut off)

exhaust system

center console (with infamous crack)
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 24th, 2006, 10:40 AM   #2

Earl H is a B-Teamer with 70 points
email sent on intake, gas cap and alternator
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in