Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

What is the Mopar Performance Suspension???

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  E-Slab 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what is the Mopar Performance Suspension, and who actually makes it??? Does the ACR have the GAS CHARGED EXTERNAL RESERVOIRS???

[image]http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_00324e4162e05880962ab3f43ba21920/i-1.JPG[/image]

#3 ·
That is the late '00-'02 ACR Dynamic Suspensions 2-way setup. The external reservoirs are really accumulator piston housings on the adjustable bump damping side. They are similar to Penskes and Ohlins in outward appearance. The Koni 2812 is a twin-tube (concentric) gas pressurized shock without the need for an external accumulator.

#7 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
snake bitten, i know you are trying to fit in with the f-body crowd, with the eibachs as the spring of choice of the fellow chebbie guys :thumb: keep posing my friend :nod:
I don't know anyone in the f-body crowd...(ok...that is a bold face lie!)

Confrontational wants to know where to mail the check for the Baer's!!! He said he already made it out to "My Bitch"...I assume that is some sort of "pet name" you all share??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

#8 ·
Snake Bitten said:
Confrontational wants to know where to mail the check for the Baer's!!! He said he already made it out to "My Bitch"...I assume that is some sort of "pet name" you all share??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

ahaha, you didnt realize that he was just paying you back for dinner and sex last night? dont get jealous, im positive that he meant that check for you....the one he makes out for me is "Oh Holy One" /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.