Heffner Supercharger setup back on ebay - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Heffner Supercharger setup back on ebay

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 2nd, 2005, 05:21 PM   #1

RedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 points

Thought I had this stuff sold like 3 times already.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7991018026
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Heffner Supercharger setup back on ebay
Old August 2nd, 2005, 09:17 PM   #2

DynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 points
Send a message via AIM to DynoDaddy

Join the crowd... I even had a downpayment on mine. Had my kit "sold" twice, had it on ebay now a couple of times. :O( Best of luck!

Old August 3rd, 2005, 09:57 AM   #3

99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 106454 points

I just got an offer for the kit:

You expressed interest in an item titled: Item title: Heffner Supercharger System for Gen. II Dodge Viper(Item number: 7989194811) by bidding,however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of: US $2,999.00 . The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because either the winning bidder was unable to complete the transaction. If you accept this offer, you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. To purchase this item, don't reply to this mail, just contact the seller at: [email protected],Inc

Watchout for those scams!

Old August 3rd, 2005, 10:04 AM   #4

Anthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 pointsAnthony - 98 GTS is not afraid of bears with 10391 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 RT/10
I just got an offer for the kit:

You expressed interest in an item titled: Item title: Heffner Supercharger System for Gen. II Dodge Viper(Item number: 7989194811) by bidding,however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of: US $2,999.00 . The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because either the winning bidder was unable to complete the transaction. If you accept this offer, you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. To purchase this item, don't reply to this mail, just contact the seller at: [email protected],Inc

Watchout for those scams!
I had a good friend from Florida call me last night. He had bid on this and had got the same e-mail.

I told him to send a PM on here to confirm.

Old August 3rd, 2005, 11:08 AM   #5

RedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 points

You know, I have fantasies from time to time about tracking the IP of mofos that do this stuff and showing up at the front door of their undoubtedly overseas hovel and kicking the living shit out them. How exactly is this crook getting the bidders' e-mail addresses anyway--contacting them through ebay, which forwards the message to their e-mail account?

Needlesss to say, the system is still available.

Old August 3rd, 2005, 03:58 PM   #6

DynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 pointsDynoDaddy made Varsity with 1250 points
Send a message via AIM to DynoDaddy

They are being contacted through ebay. I have had this happen many times mostly on Viper parts on ebay. There are people combing over the classifides on this site as well...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in