Larry @ SP, How could you do this to me????????? - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Larry @ SP, How could you do this to me?????????

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old April 12th, 2005, 02:39 AM   #1

Paolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 points

Hey all I am just breaking Larry's balls for a moment here but something came to my attention on a 4th gear pull on the way home from the dyno........

I was doing a 4th gear pull(without seat belts or 6-point harnesses{so I would not get crazy==>yeah right}) and I started to slide back from the car pulling like my favorite freight train I started to not be able to reach the pedals as well but the car still kept pulling and I had trouble reaching the brake pedal.........Well it seems that Larry must have moved the seat back so he would be comfortable while he was tuning, Do you belive the nerve of this guy??????

When I got home, I immediately put the 6-point harness back in the driver side and actually installed the passenger side 6-point to boot. I know Tommy Lahr will be so relieved. He always bitched how I had the racing harness and he had the regular old seat belt.

I was warned to put the windshield wipers back on by a friend but forgot.

So I finally went out at around 10:30.

I made a solid 10 PSI pull that was so scary fast, I can only imagine what it would feel like running 20-30 PSI.

Then it started to drizzle..... No windshield wipers, too much power for conditions, Game Over for the night.

I will be taking my local Viper brothers for rides tomorrow night.

We WILL get this on Video! Goodnight!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Larry @ SP, How could you do this to me?????????
Old April 12th, 2005, 04:20 AM   #2
Enthusiast

SoundPerformance is a B-Teamer with 50 points

LOL, Sorry! I was just so comfortable in your car..... with that cage.... and laptop..... I almost dozed off during a few of the dyno pulls!! Im glad the car runs so well. You deserved it after all the work you put into it. You and Jim's great work and attention to detail made my tuning job very easy. Not too often do I get cars to tune that are so radically altered that run so well and have no major problems! Job well done.

Lar
SP

Old April 12th, 2005, 08:49 AM   #3

tom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 points

Just amazing guys amazing....
I beleieve the term in Japanese is seiko (or saiko, but pronounced psycho). Kind of irronic cause you do need to be a little left of center to even think something like this up.
Again, great job.

Old April 12th, 2005, 10:38 AM   #4

Paolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundPerformance
LOL, Sorry! I was just so comfortable in your car..... with that cage.... and laptop..... I almost dozed off during a few of the dyno pulls!! Im glad the car runs so well. You deserved it after all the work you put into it. You and Jim's great work and attention to detail made my tuning job very easy. Not too often do I get cars to tune that are so radically altered that run so well and have no major problems! Job well done.

Lar
SP
Larry, thanks for the kind words! I think we are going to make some big power very soon with some more boost!

Old April 12th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom86zt
Just amazing guys amazing....
I beleieve the term in Japanese is seiko (or saiko, but pronounced psycho). Kind of irronic cause you do need to be a little left of center to even think something like this up.
Again, great job.

Tom, I think you are going to need a whole bag of depends for when you get into this car again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in