Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

BC vs MCS

8K views 29 replies 6 participants last post by  Mrama004 
#1 ·
Listen, I get it, there are a billion threads on coilovers. I'm asking anyway...are the MCS coilovers worth the extra money over BC coilovers? 99% street driving, occasional HDPE (less than 1 / year). I'm interested in performance (ride quality, handling precision, overall stability, etc...). I don't really care all that much about lowering the ride height.

#29 ·
There's a good bit of joking around at VA, but for those truly in need of information and shared experiences; if you ask, you will be helped. I think you've done a great job of being objective and methodical in your analysis and efforts to cure based on our input. I'd call it good and go have fun!

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T
#30 ·
I sincerely appreciate your support as it gave me clarity to keep hunting and get peace of mind. New tires are going on tomorrow with a fresh alignment. It will be a good chance to take more accurate frame to "ground" measurements and make sure its all good.

P.s. To the point of this thread for anyone trying to make this upgrade decision in the future, the BCs are an excellent upgrade over stock. The shock damping and vehicle dynamics are so much better than the konis. I do not know if they are as good as MCS, or if there is a significant difference in performance between the two, but I can say for my application I have no regrets as there is a significant performance improvement over stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.