Joined The Fen2 Family....Bought a 98 GTS - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Joined The Fen2 Family....Bought a 98 GTS

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 31st, 2020, 01:35 PM   #1
Enthusiast

Endlessgts is a B-Teamer with 110 pointsEndlessgts is a B-Teamer with 110 points

Well as Im sure holds true for alot of members here I have wanted a 96-02 GTS Viper since I saw them back in '96....I was a car nut growing up from about the age of 7 and in '96 I was going into high school when the GTS came out....Well fast forward 24 years and I am finally at a point in my life where I can start enjoying the fruits of all the hard work over the years...so about 2 months ago I started looking for a Gen2 GTS....Found a few, but knew I wanted to be picky as I knew most likely I would be keeping this car for 10+ years so I wouldnt settle. I ended up finding a 3 owner 1998 GTS with 21k on it...CarFax showed no claimed accidents and I started emailing with the owner who has owned it since 2006....he seemed like he truly loved the car and took great care of it so I decided to get the paperwork rolling and head down with checks in hand for the car as long as I liked it....Buddy and I jumped on a plane and owner picked us up...from beginning I could tell he cared alot about the car and as soon as I saw it I knew this was the one for me. It's a perfect slate for a "shop" car for my performance shop here in Wisconsin....it's SUPER unique as there are very few around here so it will get attention for my business....and it's truly an American exotic car that I can enjoy putting miles on with my friends and customers.

I already have a TON of plans for the car and the goal is to be around 700whp and road race capable so I can take it around Road America....I'm still learning a ton about this platform and am greatful to all the willing members for their help and answers to my questions.

Feel free to add me or my business on Facebook or Instagram and I will be starting to utilize my YouTube channel as well to showcase the parts and modifications I do to this car along the way....I'm trying to partner with multiple vendors to showcase their products as well so if anyone has recommendations on things they may like to see feel free to give your input!

Personal:
FB: AJ Konkol
IG: ajkonkol
Business:
FB: Endless Performance
IG: endlessperformancewi
YouTube: Endless Performance

The about me part.....My name is AJ....36 years old....I own a performance shop here in Wisconsin called Endless Performance that I started back in 2011...We are a dealer for hundreds of companies in the performance industry and we have worked with multiple platforms but have specialized in LS and Coyote stuff...alot of our focus has been in the drag racing world, but I want to start doing roll racing and road racing as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	101318763_280736263332532_5168258765752893440_n.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	708.5 KB
ID:	148245  
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2020, 03:15 PM   #2
Sexist

Chuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 109132 points
Congrats on the car but it always perplexes me why someone would get a pristine Viper and then modify it. Seems to me if you're gonna modify it anyway then get some high mile rag and spend the savings on mods. My tracker was about 2/3s the cost of my street Viper. That's what I did, but whatever.

Road America. What a great track. It's been 20 years for me. Hope I can get back there someday before I hang it up.

Old May 31st, 2020, 05:53 PM   #3
Enthusiast

Endlessgts is a B-Teamer with 110 pointsEndlessgts is a B-Teamer with 110 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck 98 RT10 View Post
Congrats on the car but it always perplexes me why someone would get a pristine Viper and then modify it. Seems to me if you're gonna modify it anyway then get some high mile rag and spend the savings on mods. My tracker was about 2/3s the cost of my street Viper. That's what I did, but whatever.

Road America. What a great track. It's been 20 years for me. Hope I can get back there someday before I hang it up.
This one already has a freshed engine, Paxton supercharger, and Corsa exhaust....I buy my cars to drive them and enjoy so I wanted something with a nice history....I will most likely put 5-8k on this car per year pretty easy.

Old June 1st, 2020, 11:06 AM   #4
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner

8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points8.0L>1.8T is not afraid of bears with 7571 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessgts View Post
..and am greatful to all the willing members for their help and answers to my questions..
Welcome to Hell.

Old June 1st, 2020, 12:34 PM   #5
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8.0L>1.8T View Post
Welcome to Hell.
Lol thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in