Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Viper Discussions - Gen I & II (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dave6666 (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298055)

Ashman1996 April 18th, 2020 09:35 AM

Dave6666
 
Hey Dave can you PM me please.. would like to have a business transaction with you. Thanks

99RT10&GTS April 18th, 2020 09:37 AM

PJ has to unlock his cage before Dave can respond. :eek: :eek:

8.0L>1.8T April 18th, 2020 12:10 PM

Just think of all the Vipers that could have aligned hoods and epic cooling systems again! Free Dave!!!!

AJ02 April 18th, 2020 02:13 PM

Yeah, so he can spread a bunch of false shit about somebody else.

pj April 18th, 2020 03:46 PM

Is there even a site where he hasn't been uninvited?

Turbokraft April 18th, 2020 04:58 PM

I enjoyed his considerable input towards technical resolutions for pattern failures of the Gen 2 platform. I try to avoid anything personal with any member and had friendly interaction with the fella. This site isn't exactly on fire regarding Viper content, perhaps he has mended his ways(not likely) and will be a good boy? If indeed he was "uninvited" elsewhere who cares, this is a Viper site and I really enjoy the Alley. His added wit and contributions would be welcome by me and others who maintain their Vipers. He sometimes ridiculed me in a humorous fashion and I laughed it off. If someone else was offended or hurt I am sorry that happened and he should not do that of course. I am unaware of the circumstances and therefore not in a position to defend or condemn Dave6666. His build threads were on point and an invaluable resource that saved a lot of $$$ for the diy folks. Ok, done....

Brickhead April 18th, 2020 05:06 PM

I am unaware of the circumstances and therefore not in a position to defend or condemn Dave6666. His build threads were on point and an invaluable resource that saved a lot of $$$ for the diy folks. Ok, done....[/QUOTE]


^^^ What he said^^^

Phat Guido April 18th, 2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8.0L>1.8T (Post 4703327)
Just think of all the Vipers that could have aligned hoods, 300 lb BBWs that could have had dates, and epic cooling systems again! Free Dave!!!!

Big girls need love too. Thank you for pointing this out, Adam.

Ramtuff April 18th, 2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phat Guido (Post 4703393)
Big girls need love too. Thank you for pointing this out, Adam.

Iím betting it depends on how big their pinkies are.

8.0L>1.8T April 19th, 2020 07:26 AM

I visit for the posting, but, I stay for the facts. And hopeful for a full drunken shocker soon.

They unbanned that stupid cat-guy, D6 is the next natural, logical progression!

Chuck 98 RT10 April 19th, 2020 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbokraft (Post 4703371)
I enjoyed his considerable input towards technical resolutions for pattern failures of the Gen 2 platform. I try to avoid anything personal with any member and had friendly interaction with the fella. This site isn't exactly on fire regarding Viper content, perhaps he has mended his ways(not likely) and will be a good boy? If indeed he was "uninvited" elsewhere who cares, this is a Viper site and I really enjoy the Alley. His added wit and contributions would be welcome by me and others who maintain their Vipers. He sometimes ridiculed me in a humorous fashion and I laughed it off. If someone else was offended or hurt I am sorry that happened and he should not do that of course. I am unaware of the circumstances and therefore not in a position to defend or condemn Dave6666. His build threads were on point and an invaluable resource that saved a lot of $$$ for the diy folks. Ok, done....

Agree on all points.

In my case I am web savvy and God's gift to women so what D6 or anyone says to me or about me doesn't bother me much.

ishootstuff April 19th, 2020 08:28 AM

Not that my vote means much, but I'd enjoy seeing some D6 posts again.

AJ02 April 19th, 2020 08:57 AM

For those of you who either weren't here or don't remember, I will explain. Dave and I were "friends", or at least I thought so. We drank beer and BBQed together. I was in the process of building my house in Panama, but didn't have my residency card yet. I could only stay there for 3 months. I was back in Tx. for a few days to reset my visa. My intake manifold was leaking gas from one of the Allen plugs on the rear of the intake fuel rail. Dave had an extra intake in his attic. He offered me one of the plugs. I went over there and we were in the process of swapping the plug, but one of them in his manifold was frozen and the Allen socked partially stripped. We got the other one out and switched it with mine. I had a flight scheduled to Panama the next day. I told Dave that I would return in 3 months and would take care of it then, if that was OK. He said it was. I said I would either find a way to remove it or pay someone else to do so. I had even called Will at RSI and told him what had happened, and he said---"bring it over and we'll get it out". I told Dave if the manifold was ruined I would replace it. Not long after I left for Panama, he told me that he got frustrated and took channel locks, a pipe wrench and a chisel to the plug and ended up fucking up the manifold. He came on here saying that I fucked up his manifold and then just left him with a "debris field" (quote). He said that I never made any attempt to right the wrong. I've got pretty thick skin, but that is total bullshit to attempt to publicly blame someone else for your own failures. As far as him knowing a lot about these cars, that is spot on! He had some great posts and even came on here requesting reps for me after I instructed him on how to adjust his door windows. If it truly was my "fault", I would readily admit it. Maybe he had a bad day. I don't know. What I do know is blaming someone else for your own mistakes is total bullshit. Rant over. Think what you will.

8.0L>1.8T April 19th, 2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishootstuff (Post 4703451)
Not that my vote means much, but I'd enjoy seeing some D6 posts again.

Hey, you're not dead!

ishootstuff April 19th, 2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ02 (Post 4703455)
We drank beer

So maybe neither of you remember what happened that day?

ishootstuff April 19th, 2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8.0L>1.8T (Post 4703459)
Hey, you're not dead!

But with COVID-19, there's hope!

Ramtuff April 19th, 2020 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8.0L>1.8T (Post 4703459)
Hey, you're not dead!

Probably jonsing for a Disney visit though.

21Bubba April 19th, 2020 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ02 (Post 4703455)
For those of you who either weren't here or don't remember, I will explain. Dave and I were "friends", or at least I thought so. We drank beer and BBQed together. I was in the process of building my house in Panama, but didn't have my residency card yet. I could only stay there for 3 months. I was back in Tx. for a few days to reset my visa. My intake manifold was leaking gas from one of the Allen plugs on the rear of the intake fuel rail. Dave had an extra intake in his attic. He offered me one of the plugs. I went over there and we were in the process of swapping the plug, but one of them in his manifold was frozen and the Allen socked partially stripped. We got the other one out and switched it with mine. I had a flight scheduled to Panama the next day. I told Dave that I would return in 3 months and would take care of it then, if that was OK. He said it was. I said I would either find a way to remove it or pay someone else to do so. I had even called Will at RSI and told him what had happened, and he said---"bring it over and we'll get it out". I told Dave if the manifold was ruined I would replace it. Not long after I left for Panama, he told me that he got frustrated and took channel locks, a pipe wrench and a chisel to the plug and ended up fucking up the manifold. He came on here saying that I fucked up his manifold and then just left him with a "debris field" (quote). He said that I never made any attempt to right the wrong. I've got pretty thick skin, but that is total bullshit to attempt to publicly blame someone else for your own failures. As far as him knowing a lot about these cars, that is spot on! He had some great posts and even came on here requesting reps for me after I instructed him on how to adjust his door windows. If it truly was my "fault", I would readily admit it. Maybe he had a bad day. I don't know. What I do know is blaming someone else for your own mistakes is total bullshit. Rant over. Think what you will.

I will.

After taking into account D6666's contributions to this forum and me personally I'm taking his word.

ishootstuff April 19th, 2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramtuff (Post 4703473)
Probably jonsing for a Disney visit though.

Those days are over.

8.0L>1.8T April 19th, 2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishootstuff (Post 4703501)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramtuff (Post 4703473)
Probably jonsing for a Disney visit though.

Those days are over.

Just until this COVID-19 thing is over; then it's back to licking iguana buttholes at the local petting zoo.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
ViperAlley.com is in no way affiliated with Daimler Chrysler. Dodge, Viper, RT/10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Daimler Chrysler.
The contents of this site are owned by ViperAlley.Com and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Administrator.