New Viper Classified: 2002 RT10 - 8k miles - Grahite Metallic - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New Viper Classified: 2002 RT10 - 8k miles - Grahite Metallic

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 20th, 2019, 06:47 PM   #1
Enthusiast

MARTYMRGRIN is well liked with 160 pointsMARTYMRGRIN is well liked with 160 points

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: Message me at [email protected]

2002 Dodge Viper RT10
8,800 miles.
Graphite metallic exterior with black interior.
Color only made in 2002 and from what info I can find, they only produced 186 of them ever. Has the potential to be a very sought after car in the future.

TITLE IN HAND AND WILL CONSIDER ANY RESONABLE CASH OFFERS......

Add ons / mods.
Front custom cut air splitter, side GTS splitters, rear GTS spoiler and windshield lower cooling cowl, all from Autoform.
Rear 10 fin diffuser.
2015 Viper wheels.
800 miles on Pirelli tires.
2nd set of rear Pirelli tires-never mounted.
BC coilovers with fresh alignment.
Drilled and slotted brake rotors.
New pads.
New sway bar end link bushings.
Side exhaust cooling vents.
Cooling fan controller ( not installed yet ).
Intake accent strips.
Hood grill trims.

Painted to match hardtop with bag.
Soft top with bag ( used 2 times - perfect )
New rear pop out OEM window with bag. I also have the original.
Full cockpit cover with bag that has never been installed. It is like they used on the Shelby's.
Full Viper car cover and bag.
Viper floor and trunk mats with grey logo.
Upgraded stereo with Kenwood head unit, Kenwood 800 watt amp, Alpine door speakers, Kicker sub and 2 150 watt under the seat sub woofers with separate controller. No holes were drilled. Amps installed with velcro. I do have the original stereo and amp.
Short shifter.
New wiper blades.
New receiver drier, oil and Freon.
New heater control valve.
New oil pan gasket, fresh oil, trans fluid, diff fluid and antifreeze.
Will be having the hardtop headliner redone this week.

Car sits in an HVAC garage under a cover and has been here for the last 5 years. Driven 1k miles in 5 years. Passed inspection last week.
I am going to the Z07 and would like to see if I can find a buyer before I trade.

Ad link: click here to view ad
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 20th, 2019, 11:14 PM   #2
Landscaping Professional

GTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 60725 points
Ultra-clean ride. Price is awfully stiff, but GLWS!

Old August 21st, 2019, 03:59 PM   #3

99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 110021 points
Let me know what the dealer will give you on trade, I might beat it.

Old August 21st, 2019, 04:09 PM   #4

EllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11310 points
Shifter looks OEM to me. Details matter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in