Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

My custom one off mods on the Snake and build sheet !!

7K views 59 replies 28 participants last post by  JonB~~~:<~ 
#1 · (Edited)
My name is Intrazel and I'm new to the forums, I've owned many cars over the years from Supra's to NSX's to 360 Modena's , the Viper always seemed very unique and appealing to me so here I am ,my 2001 Viper GTS w/39k miles!!

I'm still in the process of building the Viper I've always dreamed of and thought I would share some of the custom pieces I have for the Snake, that and dave6666 insisted he see my one offs !

-Rear lights I custom tinted a set of clears to match the oem red.

-For the coolant overflow tank I had a custom one made with level indicator by Dan Cragin of DC Viper Performance/Now SPT

-Under the hood I also have a custom one off for the oil purge system, you'll see it by the front right breather hose to the JMB intake.

-On the rear I have a custom one off license plate haha

-For the headlights I hand painted the full enclosure including behind the level to freshen up the look and I put in a custom reflective bulb to lighten up the headlights, all bulbs are 6000k HID's or SMD Led's with a blue anodized coating on the metal to create that bluish effect in the day or when light reflects in the housing

-For the interior I have a custom chrome shift knob and a one off cigarette lighter to flow with the silver interior accents, I also re positioned the ebrake leather so its not just hanging there or pulled up too tight.

-For the interior lighting I changed all bulbs to a more modern and aesthetically pleasing 6000K Led including all the guages, I also installed a Pioneer touchscreen that automatically syncs to your Bluetooth phone with Audio, Spotify, Pandora etc, it can mirror your screen on your phone/ipad/iphone and even plays music videos or Blu Rays while your driving (always wanted to do that, apparently its illegal but who gives a shit)

-Also I installed some Sparco Pedals to give it a modern look that flows with interior, black interior's on the Viper usually look bland and gloomy with little contrast so I tried to brighten it up.

-The suspension and chassis were reinforced and tuned to GT2 specs, still trying to get specs from Dan Cragin and the previous owner but it's rather extensive. I know this Viper has one of the best times for it's class at Willow Springs from the previous owner as well.

-Installed a GenV rear diffuser to create the venturi effect for downforce

-Original color is Viper Yellow but I wanted to try black for a bit so I had it professionally vinyl wrapped, probably gonna try blue or red next, than go back to yellow, paint is in great shape.

-For the actual performance of this Viper I'm running a Centerforce Twin-Disc clutch with a Fidanza lightweight flywheel, a JMB Performance intake with Belanger headers & Belanger Hi-Flow cats to a Corsa stainless exhaust ! PCM has been tuned by Dan Cragin !

-Performance is great as one would expect and I did run my neighbor in his 2017 Porsche GT3-RS last week and I beat him, but it was a bit close and I could use another 100hp.

-Not sure how much I wanna push this engine, I know its good for 650hp with the stock internals but I know its a creampuff so I wanna play it safe.

-I just ordered some 360 Forged Split 5's in a 19x11 front with 305's and 20x13 with 345's for the rear, that should give it a nice modern look and fill in the wheelgap a bit more, so if anyone needs some GenII wheels with like new tires on them send me a pm, I will be selling these when my new set arrives.

Anyone running more than 600hp on a creampuff ?

Attachments

See less See more
#60 ·
Still Not Paid, and No replies

My attorney sent Justin Price 2 letters to no avail....

Sent registered mails, received, no reply.

After 23+ years, I have been screwed by 3 Vendors: {Steve Prescott, Cam McCracken WA, and West Coast Vipers mgr.]

Now Justin Price, aka Intrazel for $625 Rushed StopTech Rotors.
San Diego 92128 sedule@live.com

UPS tracking shows "Met Customer" at his address

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.