Calling Out John Hennessey - Viper Twin Turbo (Automatic?) - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Calling Out John Hennessey - Viper Twin Turbo (Automatic?)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM   #1

houstonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 points

John, what's up good buddy... First of all, let me start off by saying that i'm only the messenger, so "don't shoot the messenger!!! My good friend Marko asked me to make a post calling you out for TX2K5 - Supra Nationals. His message was "tell John that i'll race him in the 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, or full standing mile, he can bring any of the Vipers he's built"
From what I gather, Marko would REALLY like to line up with the BADDEST OF THE BAD (so far atleast), the 8.93 automatic car.
That's all I've got for now.
Peter
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Calling Out John Hennessey - Viper Twin Turbo (Automatic?)
Old September 24th, 2004, 09:04 PM   #2
Supporting Vendor

John Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 pointsJohn Hennessey is not afraid of bears with 3779 points

OK, tell Marko lets do the standing mile. I will rent the airstrip down in Goliad. For now I will more than concede the 1/4 mile to him. His 8.67 aint gonna get touched by any of my cars for now. But I would be more than glad to run him in the standing mile. If his car can hold together for an entire mile he should win easily. But lets race and find out. Let me know.

Old September 24th, 2004, 11:59 PM   #3

houstonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 points

John, sounds good buddy, I'll pass the message on and I'll be the one to coordinate. This should be a fun race to watch!
Peter

Old September 27th, 2004, 11:30 AM   #4

White Supra is unremarkable with 10 points

So what do you say John? Are we gonna finally going to get to do this? And BTW, we do have to throw some money at it, it would not be proper for us to beat on our cars that much for free now would it? $5k sound ok? Get ready!! [img]/images/graemlins/smiles[/img]

Old September 27th, 2004, 01:22 PM   #5

Welcome Marko, you finally registered!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smiles[/img]

Old September 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM   #6

rezin8 is unremarkable with 10 points

Hey Marko. I saw your run from the other day. Nice to drive the car 90 minutes to the track, lay down an 8 second pass, get kicked off the track for no chute, then drive 90 minutes home. John, looks like you've got your work cut out for you...

-Greg
President - SRT Owners Club

Old September 27th, 2004, 06:42 PM   #7

White Supra is unremarkable with 10 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezin8
Hey Marko. I saw your run from the other day. Nice to drive the car 90 minutes to the track, lay down an 8 second pass, get kicked off the track for no chute, then drive 90 minutes home. John, looks like you've got your work cut out for you...

-Greg
President - SRT Owners Club
You're right it is VERY nice!!. Sometimes you lose sight of what all the heartbreak and hard work is really for.

Old September 28th, 2004, 08:53 AM   #8

TOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 points

White supra, are you gonna make it to the drag day on saturday at Byron, would be great to have a true rocket like yours to compare with all the others including Toofast and Prvt Jet. [img]/images/graemlins/drive[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in