anyone got a center console they want to sell ? - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

anyone got a center console they want to sell ?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 24th, 2004, 09:44 AM   #1

Neil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 points

to fit my 2000 GTS...got a crack after leaning on it to hard [img]/images/graemlins/sad[/img]
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: anyone got a center console they want to sell ?
Old August 24th, 2004, 01:49 PM   #2

RedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 pointsRedGTS is definately a better person than you are with 390 points

If you didn't see my response on the other board, you should make Dodge replace it if your car is still under warranty. They've warrantied lots of them because so many people have done just what you did. The new ones have little supports that are supposed to make them stronger.

Old August 24th, 2004, 03:09 PM   #3

Neil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 pointsNeil - UK hangs with the Hiddens with 620 points

Sorry, we only get 3 years warranty over here, and unfortunately for me its run out, I'd be the first banging on there door !

But I did get my moneys worth out of them, a new set of wheels, a new gas cap and a new pair of hood hinges and side sill re-paint, after fading from heat from the cats.

Cost them a small fortune to replace this lot, about 9.5/$17K total [img]/images/graemlins/smiles[/img]
no wonder DC is loosing money if they dont fix there problems over the years and just pay up instead.

Maybe worth a phone tomorrow pleading iggnorance about the warranty having finished [img]/images/graemlins/smiles[/img]

Old August 24th, 2004, 03:44 PM   #4

vipernathan made Varsity with 910 pointsvipernathan made Varsity with 910 pointsvipernathan made Varsity with 910 pointsvipernathan made Varsity with 910 pointsvipernathan made Varsity with 910 pointsvipernathan made Varsity with 910 pointsvipernathan made Varsity with 910 pointsvipernathan made Varsity with 910 points

Neil -

Try John B at Partsrack. He generally has a few consoles and we have bought them from him in the past. Good luck!

Old August 24th, 2004, 04:01 PM   #5

thanks, I emailed Larry and JonB waiting for a reply. The Wizard got back to me straight away :thumb:

Old August 24th, 2004, 05:56 PM   #6

99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 109871 points

Did yo call Paul? I sent his number via PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in