Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Another Newbie

2K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  AUSTIN 
#1 ·
Glad to say I am the proud new owner of a slightly used 98 Silver GTS I picked a couple of weeks ago. I have driven alot of cars over the years, but this thing is a blast.
I look forward to the warm welcome.

#6 ·
zengarage said:
I have driven alot of cars over the years,

Well, now I can sleep at night. I was sitting here all day wondering if zengarage has driven a lot of cars over the years.

We all have driven a lot of cars over the years dummy.

What other incredibly interesting tidbits of information can you grace us with your Highness? Have you ridden a lot of escalators? Are you drinking the recommended daily quantity of water?

Have you had some particular lawn fertilizers work out well for you or let you down?

Have you driven a lot of cars over the ye....oh wait, I already know the answer to that important question.

Welcome to the alley Andretti. :rolleyes:

#7 ·
Eat a dick.
What an idiot! First of all, this isn't Anything Goes; secondly, your an asshole just for making that post. Who the fuck thought up the "fuck off" crap as a way to greet a new members anyways? Tell me and we'll put up a banning poll asap.

Go troll another site with this kind of crap or keep it in the proper forum - not here.

#8 ·
another tiny penis eh?

#9 ·
packetjunkie said:
Eat a dick.
What an idiot! First of all, this isn't Anything Goes; secondly, your an asshole just for making that post. Who the fuck thought up the "fuck off" crap as a way to greet a new members anyways? Tell me and we'll put up a banning poll asap.

Go troll another site with this kind of crap or keep it in the proper forum - not here.

Are you fuckin kiddin' me?!! :rolleyes: The first time I say ANYTHING along these lines of welcoming a newbie, you get your fuckin panties in a wad and jump on me? What an ass!

#11 ·
packetjunkie said:

RELAX FLANDERS! The windbreaker website is [color:"blue"]here.[/color]

#12 ·
AUSTIN said:
packetjunkie said:
Eat a dick.

What an ass!
come on now, Packet is a married man!

#13 ·
What is up with all of the hostility from the Mod-Gods lately?? It is startin to be more and more like the VCA.......Hell only 2 people remained banned from there and they are both on this form. How many people have been banned from here? The FU posts are what makes this place so much fun. I would not be surprised if the MOD/GOD control is only going to get tighter, if it does someone will just do what was done here and next year we will all be fucking off at a new site? Not bitchin just an observation, that is my :twocents:
C~

#14 ·
RedSnake said:
AUSTIN said:
packetjunkie said:
Eat a dick.

What an ass!

Eric, what does it matter if hes married or not? The first time I actually jump in on the "initiation" of a newbie, Mike wants to jump on MY ass for it? WTF is that all about?

#16 ·
SNAKE HYDES said:
What is up with all of the hostility from the Mod-Gods lately?? It is startin to be more and more like the VCA.......Hell only 2 people remained banned from there and they are both on this form. How many people have been banned from here? The FU posts are what makes this place so much fun. I would not be surprised if the MOD/GOD control is only going to get tighter, if it does someone will just do what was done here and next year we will all be fucking off at a new site? Not bitchin just an observation, that is my :twocents:
C~
Youre a FUCKIN idiot for even posting this. Dont start telling us what IS/IS NOT like the VCA. Try going over there and even saying "Fuck" once. Try saying ANYTHING against the "establishment". You have no fuckin clue. If you think this is like the morgue, leave....dont let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

WAR CIAO!!!!

#17 ·
Let's just say I've finally gotten sick enough of this bullshit to say something about it. Anything Goes is just that - but in here where we encourage people to post about Viper-related discussions you have to open up with "eat a dick" for a new member.

We never said this was an unmoderated site - lightly moderated hardly reaches the heavily moderated status of the mOrg.

#18 ·
Jason, I miss your posts...I really do enjoy reading them. :rofl: :rofl:

getting in line for the kickin contest I guess.

#19 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel like I am at home.
Birvini, my car is in the shop getting the recall done and some other misc work. Is the Fudruckers thing every Wednesday, if so, I will be there next week.

To everyone that posted something about eating dick or fucking off, FUCK YOU!

#20 ·
Smokin said:
SNAKE HYDES said:
C~
Youre a FUCKIN idiot for even posting this. Dont start telling us what IS/IS NOT like the VCA. Try going over there and even saying "Fuck" once. Try saying ANYTHING against the "establishment". You have no fuckin clue. If you think this is like the morgue, leave....dont let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

WAR CIAO!!!!
Spit this dick :givesfuck: about your opinion just as you give a shit about mine. Pollsmokin!!

#21 ·
SNAKE HYDES said:
Smokin said:
SNAKE HYDES said:
C~

WAR CIAO!!!!
Spit this dick :givesfuck: about your opinion just as you give a shit about mine. Pollsmokin!!
Youre right, I couldnt give a shit about your worthless opinion on this board. To tell you the truth, I give far more thought into choosing the type of toilet paper I use to wipe my ass with than I would to your useless existence. If I had to choose whether I had to go with just mere "Charmins" and save you from dying in a fire or get "Charmin's Ultra" youd be in a world of hurt.

WAR YOURE REALLY FUCKED IF ITS CHARMINS ULTRA WITH ALOE!!!!!

#23 ·
Smokin said:
SNAKE HYDES said:
Smokin said:
SNAKE HYDES said:
C~

WAR CIAO!!!!
Youre right, I couldnt give a shit about your worthless opinion on this board. To tell you the truth, I give far more thought into choosing the type of toilet paper I use to wipe my ass with than I would to your useless existence. If I had to choose whether I had to go with just mere "Charmins" and save you from dying in a fire or get "Charmin's Ultra" youd be in a world of hurt.

WAR YOURE REALLY FUCKED IF ITS CHARMINS ULTRA WITH ALOE!!!!!
/images/graemlins/fgay Thats the best you got you should go ban yourself with your MOD POWER!!
Always fun Fuckin with Smokin he gets so worked up :rofl:
Chad

#24 ·
packetjunkie said:
Let's just say I've finally gotten sick enough of this bullshit to say something about it. Anything Goes is just that - but in here where we encourage people to post about Viper-related discussions you have to open up with "eat a dick" for a new member.

We never said this was an unmoderated site - lightly moderated hardly reaches the heavily moderated status of the mOrg.

Ok, so you're tired of it, dont pick ME of all people to bash for the shit. Start a thread about how you want people to quit the newbie bashing here. Seeing as its always been done, I figured that it was still OK to do so. I can keep it in "Anything Goes", no problem.

#25 ·
AUSTIN said:
RedSnake said:
AUSTIN said:
packetjunkie said:
Eat a dick.

What an ass!

Eric, what does it matter if hes married or not? The first time I actually jump in on the "initiation" of a newbie, Mike wants to jump on MY ass for it? WTF is that all about?
uh, you missed the ship on that on Cap. i took your words out of context, as if you were complimenting his ass....

#26 ·
RedSnake said:
AUSTIN said:
RedSnake said:
AUSTIN said:
packetjunkie said:
Eat a dick.

What an ass!

uh, you missed the ship on that on Cap. i took your words out of context, as if you were complimenting his ass....

Sorry, I was to angry to see your humor. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.