Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Seven Days Til...

1K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  2MANYTOYS 
#1 ·
RACEDAY BABY!!!

V10 MOJO IS comin in LOW LOOSE AND FULLA JUICE!!!

a long list i wanna shake down, not enough of you have seen near enough of my license plate and brakelights in the 1320!! we gonna change that in seven days :fist:

#2 ·
You are lucky that my shit is so slooooow that it is not even worth bringing. Oh well when the coins fall my way the race will be on. I will pull my bucket all over the country to school you at every event :rofl: BTW I'm gonna take your chick too (If mine does not tag along) /images/graemlins/jackoff
C~

#6 ·
Mojo, Are you going to autocross too ? Are Loretta and friends cumming ?

#8 ·
LMFAO; with tony, id say honest freudian slip....then again who knows, he is from georgia and all, LOL

yes my friend they are coming. i suggest you be concerned with V10 MOJO as i AM autocrossing and...im no red5!!! /images/graemlins/toothy i can drive!!!

BTW, hope to have a beer or two with ya, missed out on it in topeka, take care and see you in a week brother

#10 ·
the wart stays...gotta give others a chance.

ill let the ladies know youre coming /images/graemlins/toothy and expect full attentions

#11 ·
:angel: What, I don't get it. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

#12 ·
Where is a copy of the rules for the VCA autocross/drag event ? I have asked and asked to be on the Ohio VCA e-mail list and can't even get reply.

#13 ·
I have replied several times on the rules. There aren't any except you have to run the same set up in the drags and Autox to qualify for the combined trophy.
Same set up means same tires and wheels, shocks etc. Low combined ET for a pass on the drag strip and a lap on the AutoX course wins. Make sure your ET Slip is verified after the run and get the AutoX starter to confirm your lap time. We'll be watching!!
Other classes for Vipers on the AutoX are simple. Stock=OEM street tires.
Mod=Non OEM tires as in anything sticky.

#14 ·
So, can you change shock settings ? Your normally not allowed to use or have nitrous in the car during an autocross. Can you run it it either ? Both ? Swaybars ? Last year there was a cash prize, anything this year ? There should really be some written rules on any event such as this.

#16 ·
pauls said:
2 classes for Vipers on the AutoX are simple. Stock=OEM street tires.
Mod=Non OEM tires as in anything sticky.

#17 ·
V10 MOJO said:
RACEDAY BABY!!!

not enough of you have seen near enough of my license plate and brakelights in the 1320!!
I'm wondering if anyone has actually seen the above :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.