Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Viper Discussions - Gen I & II (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   You's engine quits and he says it's the Walker cam sensor (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231065)

Silver GTS November 1st, 2015 08:34 PM

Like I said earlier I picked a user name with a bad history. I work in law enforcement in Brooklyn and am definitely not a left wing guy

Viper Pilot November 1st, 2015 09:26 PM

Well, seems like your deductive reasoning skills aren't on par with Sherlock Holmes yet. Keep trying. In the meantime, fix your broke dick shit with OEM parts only please.

Bad Asstronaut November 2nd, 2015 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Now I'm questioning my reality. Did I replace my cam sensor, and not the back up lights? This all started when I ran into a unicorn on my way home. Do you know how hard it is to get unicorn blood out of the grill?

Silver GTS November 5th, 2015 10:25 PM

Thank you Viper Pilot for the advice , if and when I unfortunately need a cam sensor I will be sure to use Oem parts. I would really like to know who the original Silver GTS was . Thank you all for the informative information I get from this site i do enjoy being a member of this fourm thank you all for your posts

Chinook47 November 6th, 2015 01:29 PM

Silver GTS, are you sure you don't live in Australia?

Viper Pilot November 6th, 2015 06:15 PM

http://www.arkansashunting.net/attac...3&d=1403655827

:lol:

BlackSnake99 November 6th, 2015 06:18 PM

^^^Don't laugh. Dave's Rock Auto shipment was on that truck.

bps7772000 November 6th, 2015 08:26 PM

Jesus this thread did make me laugh, I work on computers all day so I wasn't "wet-behind-the-ears" enough to fall for this shenanigan.

99VenomGTS November 7th, 2015 12:29 AM

Looks like I picked the wrong name. My car is working just fine. I'm for summer to be back though. We've got our lovely wet weather back here in Washington.

dave6666 November 7th, 2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 (Post 3643121)
^^^Don't laugh. Dave's Rock Auto shipment was on that truck.

Negative grasshopper. We need a USPS truck in the mix.

ViperTony November 7th, 2015 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4X4 FGT (Post 3643698)
Negative grasshopper. We need a USPS truck in the mix.

Suddenly I'm craving watermelon.

Viper Pilot November 7th, 2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99VenomGTS (Post 3643498)
Looks like I picked the wrong name. My car is working just fine. I'm for summer to be back though. We've got our lovely wet weather back here in Washington.

I thought you were complaining about this on another forum too? It's OK that you made a mistake, just admit it and let others learn a lesson from your error in judgement

dave6666 November 8th, 2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper Pilot (Post 3643834)
I thought you were complaining about this on another forum too? It's OK that you made a mistake, just admit it and let others learn a lesson from your error in judgement

Yeah this is so messed up. I saw You's post over there too.

What? We're blind?

T0RQ November 10th, 2015 04:52 PM

This is how you know the viper is an old man car. HAHA

It's a script you idiots. The title shows everyone's name who's logged in and browsing LOL.

If your name is "I like big butts" then the title would say " I like big butts engine quits and he says it's the Walker cam sensor"

You guys can go back to your wrinkly balls and navel lint collections now.

[the end]

BlackSnake99 November 10th, 2015 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T0RQ (Post 3649458)
This is how you know the viper is an old man car. HAHA

It's a script you idiots. The title shows everyone's name who's logged in and browsing LOL.

If your name is "I like big butts" then the title would say " I like big butts engine quits and he says it's the Walker cam sensor"

You guys can go back to your wrinkly balls and navel lint collections now.

[the end]

Look at the big brain on this one.

T0RQ November 10th, 2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 (Post 3649466)
Look at the big brain on this one.

I'm here to cause trouble and lower the avg age of the membership. Get used to it.

I guess you don't feel bad giving the old farts an aneurysm?

8.0L>1.8T November 10th, 2015 05:22 PM

27 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by T0RQ (Post 3649482)
I'm here to cause trouble and lower the avg age of the membership. Get used to it.

I guess you don't feel bad giving the old farts an aneurysm?

Wut?

BlackSnake99 November 10th, 2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8.0L>1.8T (Post 3649522)
Wut?

Careful. He's a troublemaker.

jimbalayajag November 10th, 2015 05:29 PM

ok, this is weird, I am a brand new member (today), I am researching Vipers because I have always love them, my name is jim, my friends call me "jimbalaya" like the soup, I have added "jag" to the end because I currently drive a Jaguar XKR............is there really another dude named jimbalayajag? I promise I am a new guy, looking at a gen 2 coupe.....whats' up????

8.0L>1.8T November 10th, 2015 05:31 PM

27 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbalayajag (Post 3649546)
ok, this is weird, I am a brand new member (today), I am researching Vipers because I have always love them, my name is jim, my friends call me "jimbalaya" like the soup, I have added "jag" to the end because I currently drive a Jaguar XKR............is there really another dude named jimbalayajag? I promise I am a new guy, looking at a gen 2 coupe.....whats' up????

Were you the same dude that voted for Obama AND thought Paxton's were greater than a Roe blower?