New Viper Classified: 2010 Dodge Viper Laguna Seca 1:33 ACR with factory warranty - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New Viper Classified: 2010 Dodge Viper Laguna Seca 1:33 ACR with factory warranty

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

New Viper Classified: 2010 Dodge Viper Laguna Seca 1:33 ACR with factory warranty
Old October 28th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1
Enthusiast

timnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 points

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: Up for sale is my 2010 Dodge Viper ACR. This is the 1:33 Laguna Seca edition. Obviously hate to put this thing up for sale but somethings in life are more important. If you want a more specific reason why I am selling feel free to contact me and I will be more then happy to discuss. Information about the car:

2010 Dodge Viper ACR Laguna Seca 1:33
All factory
Car is #6 out of 33. A few have been sold to other countries and some have been totaled.
Tires about 50% and in good shape
39,000 + miles. I will be driving the car when weather permits so it will change.
Covered under factory warranty until June of 2014
Factory navigation and Sirius XM (very rare in Viper’s to have)
Optional extended warranty can be had for extra money through Chrysler. Email for details.
Lowest price ACR I think you’ll ever buy
Deemed one of the last “pure” Vipers to be built
The car runs amazing and has been completely gone through.
All new fluids September of 2013
Had the car in for maintenance after I recently purchased and had several new parts installed including:
Clutch, Master and Slave cylinders, Flywheel, bearing, instrument cluster (had ABS code stuck inside), sun visors, rear view mirror, both rear wheel bearings, oil lines, rear upper control arms, rear end completely rebuilt, RR half shaft, stabilizer link and front tie rods.
Of course not all of this was 100% necessary to be done however if it was even close to out of spec we had it changed. I planned on keeping this car and using so we wanted to make it 100% right.

I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this car anywhere. This is the 4th Viper I’ve owned and by far the best car ever built. If your not familiar with the ACR Viper they have a list up upgrades including front and rear carbon fiber splitters and canards, KW suspension, 2 piece rotors with racing pads, lightweight wheels, race tires, and under body panels to keep better air flow. This car is a 600hp monster and is basically a street legal race car. Even after owning as many Viper’s as I have had nothing gets attention like this car.

The overall condition of the car is great. Yes it does have a few miles which is really nothing to me considering I purchased the car to drive. Yes it does have some blemishes but you can buy the car and really use it. If you’re looking for a garage nick-nac this probably isn’t the car for you. Only real “damage” do the car is some marks on the front lower splitter and some small chips that I had touched up. Nothing crazy and I will be more then happy to show pictures of what ever was needed.

I am a very accessible person. Feel free to call, email or text.

-Tim
231-215-3242
[email protected]

Ad link: click here to view ad
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 28th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2

RobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 points
Florida lemon buy back

https://www.viperalley.com/forum/vipe...-acr-need.html

Old October 28th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3
Enthusiast

timnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 pointstimnineside made Varsity with 881 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobV View Post
This definitely wasn't something I am trying to hide. Thanks for the post. I didn't want to just slam that on the table in case the car does not sell I didn't think it was important for everyone to know.

On that note there is a accident in the car's history. I have also disobeyed speed limit signs on the occasion.

-Tim

Old October 28th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #4
Enthusiast

Quote:
Also I can shed some light on the defects with the car. To be honest with you it's kind of a good thing you did pass on the car. There were some undisclosed issues with the car you may/may not have known about. After purchasing the car it now has over $15K in parts/labor.

I can assure anyone interested on the history as well as the repairs that have been to the car. It's strait and true and runs/drives like a top.

-Tim
231-215-3242

Old October 28th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #5

RobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 pointsRobV is not afraid of bears with 13225 points
Dealer could not even tell me the reason for the buy back.
I also posted this warning on the VCA ad before you bought the car.

Not question your integrity, just better to list it in the ad for people to read so both your time and theirs is not wasted.

Old October 28th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #6
Enthusiast

Quote:
Dealer could not even tell me the reason for the buy back.
I also posted this warning on the VCA ad before you bought the car.

Not question your integrity, just better to list it in the ad for people to read so both your time and theirs is not wasted.

Very true. As soon as I get any inquiry's I lay it all there. Actually spoke with a gentleman last night that's very interested so I guess we will see where it goes. I would like to think I have a great reputation in the Viper community and do plan on having another Viper in the future so I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.

And I went beyond the dealer for information. I'm confident I have more factual information then they had. On that note depending on who you spoke to at the dealership they may have been dishonest. I have heard a few sides and stories but have important info documented.

-Tim

Old October 28th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #7

Was talked to one of the sales guys for about a week and he talked to the manager (or someone above him who knew about the car and might have been the one who bought it form the Chrysler auction)

Actually I was very close to buying the blue/silver you were selling.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in