GTS-R runs at Daytona video - Page 2 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

GTS-R runs at Daytona video

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old June 12th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #21
Whatever

REDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvip View Post
Redsled - We got so much flack for painting the car green. Then in 2008 everyone started running green race cars.

Did you get an email from Jim Stout. I think they are gonna run a NARA series on the West Coast. My dad and I are hoping to do several races this fall, hopefully I will see you at the track one of these days. It's been too long since my dad and I have raced. I think the engine in my GTS is gonna go, but Yuma told me to stop being a little girl and run it until it blows. Yuma is the man.
Haven't received anything from Stout, but he probably doesn't have a current email addy for me. My engine is very tired as well. Needs to be refreshed. Going to have Tim Jelle freshen it up when he gets back to AZ in early October. Yep, I hope to be running track days like Yuma when I'm his age.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 13th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #22

Paolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSLED View Post
Haven't received anything from Stout, but he probably doesn't have a current email addy for me. My engine is very tired as well. Needs to be refreshed. Going to have Tim Jelle freshen it up when he gets back to AZ in early October. Yep, I hope to be running track days like Yuma when I'm his age.
How old is Yuma? I remember he was 70+ like 10 years ago and he was fast

Old June 13th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #23

7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points
Legendary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in