Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

New Viper Classified: UGR 78mm TWIN TURBO KIT

22K views 131 replies 27 participants last post by  scottyitsk 
#1 · (Edited)
A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: UGR TT System

Underground Racing's Twin 78 mm system
contains - Tial 44 mm wastegates, Tial 50 mm BOVs, Precision twin 78's oil cooled, UGR cold piping (powdercoated gloss black), UGR Manifolds, UGR front mount.. Two turbo werx base scavenge pumps and lines.. all fittings.

1053 whp at 15 psi, e85 bone stock engine

everything you need to install system except for:

FUEL SYSTEM
ENGINE MANAGEMENT

Ad link: click here to view ad

#6 ·
Viper have been 8.50s on built TT motors with a 6 spd on 100% street cars with all the accessories.
Why re-invent the wheel?
The only single I've seen looked like shit, and had no A/C. Laggy as heck too.
This is not a Supra.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FeSEEJ-slY]Single Turbo Dodge Viper Tuned by Colombia (Pump Gas) - YouTube[/ame]

#22 ·
Scotty I would stick to your UR twin setup and build your engine for it. IMO the hot side on a Viper single setup will not be very efficient specially when compared to what you currently have. Exhaust enthalpy (energy) is your friend in a turbo setup and I just can't see a single setup on a Viper being worth it. KEEP THE UR SETUP!!!

#23 ·
Ill pass, really want to go SINGLE turbo.. nobody is changing my mind!! lets get this tt system i have sold!!!

#27 ·
If you don't have a real explanation then you probably don't. I'm guaranteeing that your boost to back pressure crossover will be less than favorable. Please post pics of your single build when you start it.

#28 ·
my explanation is that I simply want a single turbo setup over a twin turbo... i know all of you could go on and argue that singles really arent more efficient and consistent as I think... but i really dont care guys!! i just think it would be cool to throw a big single on the viper.. and run the exhaust right out the side of the hood.

Is it really wrong for me to want to do something with my own car? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.